Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi (55174 Views)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Abeg what tf is this? πŸ‘†πŸ½
Na laff I dey laff because e sweet my belly. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by boxypane(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ameachi, I will never forget how you dragged Dr. Ngozi Okonjo over spending of excess crude account savings knowing fully well their were rainy days ahead.
May God shame you sir. You are one of our problem. Baba join Pit-to-bi and wail.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Timfreds(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amaechi the betrayer is here crying. You never see anything
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by spiralwedge(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Backpedal:

Stop lying

You don't care about southern presidency

If you did you will know that after SS and SW
The next was SE

So say what's on your mind with your full chest

Lol SE is not ready.

When you are ready, you will go round the country to form alliances. Sometimes this may take 8 to 16 years. But that the country will give SE the presidency on a platter of gold? Mbaaa ooo.

You can’t refrain from forming alliance and keep insulting every other tribe calling them cow, or calling people’s heritage β€œno man’s land” or that your hosts are lazy and want those people to vote you in.

Guy, you too, think am nahhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by spiralwedge(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:
So it's true that Ameachi voted for Atiku, see betrayers but same party. Wike was right after all. This video has clearly shown that Ameachi was one of the cabal working to sabotage this election. Might even be linked to suspicion of working towards an Interim National Government. See big time conspiracy. My sixth sense tells me that Ameachi and Emefiele worked on the naira scarcity to incite voters against APC. Thank God Wike frustrated their plans. Wike remains my hero of Southern Presidency in this era. Ameachi is a selfish useless man always betraying people in his party, first betraying GEJ and now Tinubu.

Wow. I wrote this same thing before reading yours. I’d been suspecting them both after they both lost out in the APC primaries and particularly Amaechi’s long silence after the primaries and absence in most of the APC primaries raised my suspicion

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Thedon22: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Backpedal:

Stop lying

You don't care about southern presidency

If you did you will know that after SS and SW
The next was SE

So say what's on your mind with your full chest
Did the governors agree to SE Presidency or Southern Presidency? And if it was Southern Presidency any southerner then can contest including SW and SS. And then is it not better for Ameachi to have worked for Obi instead of working for Atiku secretly? That's why I had always suspected his silence throughout campaign period. He was hoping on their planned joker but they failed. Ameachi is a green snake under the green grass and more dangerous than loud people like Wike. Somebody like Ameachi can single-handedly plan a civilian coup against the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Jimiyung(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
He was retired too early in Rivers by Wike for me to develop any bond with him.
GreyLaw:

And you his former lovers now hate him so you are one of the confused!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by brainhgeek(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cry me a river.
Were you not one of those who worked against PYO to bring in Batman?
I see your forth crumbling soon and your many atrocities will hunt each one of you down.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by leisuretym: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:
Tinubu can't buy the love of the people (unfortunately for him). By the way, it is too late for him to impress anybody. Leadership is not by force. If you can't participate in a decent democracy, then embrace monarchy. Go and beg your people to make you Oba of Lagos where you are free to rule them till death.

He must have failed to read or learn from Abacha and how he ended. cool 25 years after Abacha died, his name still sounds creepy and evil. This shall be the lot of you political bas.tards.

Get out! Lairs Party supporter, even when I beat you blue black in a game of scrabble, you claim I cheated you. Tueh!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Nauttyprof(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

How does your support for Obi affects my opinion?? The fact that you don't want me mentioning Abacha further validates my point. The name scares you, right?

How does this in anyway scare me? I can't just see any connection? These are 2 different individuals
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BreconHills(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Sholaco: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
The last kick of a dying horse.
absolutely πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by soil4soil(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
GreyLaw:

You never had respect for him before. You only had fake love for him when he supported that 3x failed president Buhari for president against a Southern Jonathan. Now that he has turned against Tinubu and his gang of thieves your true colour is out for all to see.

You are still in self pain. No probs it will be healed with time.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You are mugu aswear. You are a loser aswear. You are a dingbat aswear. E pain you? I am not even from the south west as you erroneously believe. I am from the north central. Your Gbadebo is falling right now.kikkikikiiiiiiiki
Those that went to Abuja to collect certificate of return went with their families, not with their thugs like you. So wetin you gain gangangan?
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Those that went to Abuja to collect certificate of return went with their families, not with their thugs like you. So wetin you gain gangangan?
You are the only thug I know. Loser kikikikikiki
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You are the only thug I know. Loser kikikikikiki
Denreledave, see your fellow urchin today that came to snatch ballot in my Pu?

No wonder you are the most backward Urchin here... NC? The most suffering Nigerians. Tueh!

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are the only thug I know. Otondo.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sholaco:
absolutely πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Amaechi used and dumped!

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Denreledave, see your fellow urchin today that came to snatch ballot in my Pu?

No wonder you are the most backward Urchin here... NC? The most suffering Nigerians. Tueh!
Do you even have sense at all?
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by membranus: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amaechi is finally exposing himself as the traitor inside APC which he has been hiding all along.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Mccullum: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
It's obvious Amaechi stated the fact. I pity those who are partakers of election rigging. If only they know what lies ahead of them, they will never try such.

Is it not this mere world, it's just temporary and not permanent. All politicians will pay dearly for the evil they have done.

APC failed woefully and INEC is a tool used by APC. Truth is APC will someday be chased out, just a matter of time. Funny enough, those parading as political leaders have nothing in their brains to contribute meaningfully; it's just about power. May every politicians who got power through rigging die untimely

A good pastor preaching because of election defeat grin
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by emezuo17: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:
Tinubu can't buy the love of the people (unfortunately for him). By the way, it is too late for him to impress anybody. Leadership is not by force. If you can't participate in a decent democracy, then embrace monarchy. Go and beg your people to make you Oba of Lagos where you are free to rule them till death.

He must have failed to read or learn from Abacha and how he ended. cool 25 years after Abacha died, his name still sounds creepy and evil. This shall be the lot of you political bas.tards.
. He can't even be Oba of Lagos because he is not from there and also not a free born. Yorubas don't make nonentities their king but why some of them want to make the president of Nigeria out of someone they can't make a king in their land is what I don't understand.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Do you even have sense at all?
Denreledave, NC is not even in the conversation Abeg. It's an insult even exchanging greetings with you. Tueh!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shut up denreledave!

I guess it's time for sensible people to send you out of this forum.

Araoko from ekiti who abandoned his village and his grandmother and grandfather at the mercy of fulani herdsmen.
An osu (outcast) is talking. I heard you have been sent out of your village and now residing in Lagos. It is IPD camp you go end. Lagosians will soon send you away.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Denreledave, NC is not even in the conversation Abeg. It's an insult even exchanging greetings with you. Tueh!
Mr outcast you are running away? Kikikikikiki.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by gotnel: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

You can not rush to conclusion on Tinubu government that has not even started.
All tantrums and abuse, all versions of verbal attacks are tolerated during electioneering.
After voting is concluded and winner is declared, the music continues in another form and series.

The beauty of it all is that, litigation and counter litigation is always the best way to correction, if there is any.
Let us wait and see what Tinubu government will offer us.
As for me and my household, we are looking forward to a fantastic and exciting government from 29/05/2023.
God help us

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Aprocco: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Both Tinubu and Yakubu are a disgrace to sane people.

You better don't take Ameachi seriously. A finished Abuja politician.Every 4 years he returns to hold Rivers hostage.

Ask yourself, what's the Business of Ministry of Transport with appointment of INEC Chairman? In 2019, he went round polling booths asking INEC officials to hand him Result sheets and he almost burned Rivers down.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:

Get out! Lairs Party supporter, even when I beat you blue black in a game of scrabble, you claim I cheated you. Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.