Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas (5591 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by victorVIC1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

First of all how many yorubas are in labour party in lagos.
Okay are you saying that labour party should employ the services of an Apc member because it is mandatory for a yoruba aperson to be agents.

What is wrong with you lots

I just realized I quoted you wrongly. Please ignore these guys. Their center of focus this season is to propagate tribal tension. You can't have logical engagements with them because they don't have the capacity to do so
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
lebienconnu:

Baba you nailed it. Sineeeedu was an Ipob agenda.
Thanks brother. God has exposed them
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by biaframaster200: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Go round the whole country and ask questions you will understand what am saying, and your whatever withdrawing from you is another sign of what am saying.....do you know how it feels when not a single person can trust you?, And you are only important to people when it's time to play the betrayer to your fellow regional partners.

Trust issue is not about tribe or region ..stop your blackmailing and stereotyping.. Trust issue nah.personal issue.

Your comment is myopic and baseless... I will advise you to hustle for money and travel out of Nigeria at least for once ..... it will make you reason more than the four walls of Nigeria...
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by riverbird: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
biaframaster200:

Trust issue is not about tribe or region ..stop your blackmailing and stereotyping.. Trust issue nah.personal issue.

Your comment is myopic and baseless... I will advise you to hustle for money and travel out of Nigeria at least for once ..... it will make you reason more than the four walls of Nigeria...

Come on bro everyone knows who you are and what you are capable of doing when it comes to betrayal πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Putindbutt: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IT MAKES NO FCKING DIFFRENCE,STOP THE TRIBAL BIGOTRY,WE ARE FOCUSED ON GOOD GOVT AND NATION DEVMT angry
mii4u:

Pls sound it.
Coming from those who labelled Buhari an ethnic supremacist but if Obi did same thing, to them it doesn't matter.. fucking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Putindbutt: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
DMerciful:
How many people believed in LP from SW from the onset?
Was there no LP in Lagos before Obi came in?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Putindbutt:
Coming from those who labelled Buhari an ethnic supremacist but if O I did same thing, to them it doesn't matter.. fucking hypocrites.
Make them dey play. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.🀑🀑🀑
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Putindbutt:

Was there no LP in Lagos before Obi came in?
Chai!!!! Brother, this wisdom wey God give you, devil no go collect am.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by biaframaster200: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Come on bro everyone knows who you are and what you are capable of doing when it comes to betrayal πŸ€”

Bye...not.in your league...
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by riverbird: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
biaframaster200:

Bye...not.in your league...
Better......I seriously admire how you people betray with you full chest sha, such a hard job to do but never hard for your people or is it a kind of curse ?πŸ€”
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Putindbutt: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:
Chai!!!! Brother, this wisdom wey God give you, devil no go collect am.
Bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Bridget95(f): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

Focus on your state, vote in your state.
constitution says vote anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Johnjustice: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Bridget95:
constitution says vote anywhere in Nigeria
But think of the future of your state, Lagos is not where you are from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Villa12(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Nibo? For where?

Tinubu is ruling in ala yoruba πŸ˜†

Take it or leave it 😘
You can't write long epistles again ni Nwanne? I don cage you and your likes put for one placeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Bridget95(f): 5:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Johnjustice:

But think of the future of your state, Lagos is not where you are from.
LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND, even Tinubu is from iragbiji osun
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Villa12:
You can't write long epistles again ni Nwanne? I don cage you and your likes put for one placeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

When have I ever wrote long epistle.

Don't flatter yourself.

Not everyone has your time
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by alizma: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na now wey una eyes dey clear abi? Very narrow escape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence: Tinubu Will Lose & Return The Certificate / I Love Buhari, But Rev. Kukah Was Right- See Proof! / Drinking Competition In Ebonyi Organized By Ali Odefa, Governor Umahi's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.