Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,070 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas (5560 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Goke7: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
No surprises, the igbos will not readily join any party they are not dominant and in any party they are dominant, they will occupy everywhere in that party. Na their way

Only those who don't understand Nigeria's political and party system will argue this. This has been the trend since independence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by MuchAdo: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's why we will NEVER allow their candidate to win cheesy

Piggidiots amaka cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Masterito(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Didn't you Yorubas call an outcast? You want him to trust you now? Lol.
fatdick:
I just discovered upon scanning through several LGAs in Lagos that over 90% of LP agents who signed results at polling units in Lagos are non-Yorubas, mosty Igbos and Calabar/Akwa-Ibom folks.

Was this the agenda of Igbos to infiltrate Lagos by campaigning for a pseudo-Yoruba candidate who will eventually introduce Igbos into Lagos and declare Lagos State an Igbo State?

Thank God we didnt fall for their gimmicks. Your plans have failed. God will punish all those behind this evil agenda. Sanwo-Olu has won and we will protect our Yoruba heritage

PS: Before quoting me to say rubbish, please go to INEC iREV and show evidence of just 5 Polling units in Lagos with Yoruba LP agents.

If I reply any IPOB pig or any unfortunate Yoruba supporting the IPOB agenda, then I am a bastard. The floor is open to wailers. You can now wail but don't ever expect a response. Anuofia!

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
I just learnt the Lagos LP Chairman and Secretary are also igbo/Calabar. Clowns!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Jostoman: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Are you saying that any tribe different from yoruba is ipob
calaba is now officially IPOB grin according to urchin
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Jostoman: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dolphinhit:

Every tribe different from Yoruba is omo Ibo nah
those urchin no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Till this moment, they cannot refute my claim except to come here and shout fake news. It's all over the iRev and they cannot deny it. I am sure they have ran to the iRev but were shamed by what they saw. grin grin grin
dahmie2013:
I can attest to this. My polling unit had an igbo LP party agent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by smartleo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

First of all how many yorubas are in labour party in lagos.
Okay are you saying that labour party should employ the services of an Apc member because it is mandatory for a yoruba aperson to be agents.

What is wrong with you lots

Park well with your tenant wanting to be landlords in other people's land .mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by leofab(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
dahmie2013:
I can attest to this. My polling unit had an igbo LP party agent.
did you apply for the post ? Or did you see non Yoruba being apc agents?
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Kingspin(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:
I just discovered upon scanning through several LGAs in Lagos that over 90% of LP agents who signed results at polling units in Lagos are non-Yorubas, mosty Igbos and Calabar/Akwa-Ibom folks.

Was this the agenda of Igbos to infiltrate Lagos by campaigning for a pseudo-Yoruba candidate who will eventually introduce Igbos into Lagos and declare Lagos State an Igbo State?

Thank God we didnt fall for their gimmicks. Your plans have failed. God will punish all those behind this evil agenda. Sanwo-Olu has won and we will protect our Yoruba heritage

PS: Before quoting me to say rubbish, please go to INEC iREV and show evidence of just 5 Polling units in Lagos with Yoruba LP agents.

If I reply any IPOB pig or any unfortunate Yoruba supporting the IPOB agenda, then I am a bastard. The floor is open to wailers. You can now wail but don't ever expect a response. Anuofia!

Corollary: I just learnt the Lagos LP Chairman and Secretary are also igbo/Calabar. Clowns!!!!
You are yet to accept LP governorship candidates is a Yoruba man after they brainwashed you.
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Yes o make Una show them

I support thuggery against them grin grin

Make Una continue dey give thugs wings
Ugm dey learn work

Na so we tell them about ugm for SE them dey hail them

I do not support the killing of anyone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
We have already discovered their plans. They have failed in Lagos and South west

You are just flattering yourselves for nothing.

Apart from LAGOS which other state in South West is better than south east. You people should rest biko
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Villa12(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

You are just flattering yourselves for nothing.

Apart from LAGOS which other state in South West is better than south east. You people should rest biko
Ogun state is miles ahead of your 5 eastern state combine with their useless governors. Ogun state is the second industrial state after Lagos and the 4th IGR to FG after Lagos, rivers and Abuja

Your kinsmen are also refugees in Ogun state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
He is smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Villa12:
Ogun state is miles ahead of your 5 eastern state combine with their useless governors. Ogun state is the second industrial state after Lagos and the 4th IGR to FG after Lagos, rivers and Abuja

Ah, they are plenty there. One of them even called me this morning from Sagamu. He said his name is Emeka calling from Sagamu but it was a wrong number he called. the wayray was asking if I sell POS device. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Villa12:

Go and check the GPD per individual of south east and compare it with all other regions in Nigeria. You people will come with half calculation and ranting.

The little development in ogun state is due to its closeness to Lagos. People that don't find space for business in Lagos will come to ogun state because it's cheaper and also close to the seaport.

However imo state and Anambra is the 4th and 5th largest economy in Nigeria. (don't use only gdp to do your calculations), even after the war we still surpass you, una no dey shame. Onitsha market alone contributes about 2 to 3% of Nigeria IGR, while some whole states are contribution just 5%

Before you call a region underdeveloped, go there and investigate.

No hate, I don't hate Yoruba Because I don't want to end up like them. They have made hatred a living to the point that they are still poor even when the economic capital of Nigeria is in their backyard

I think the problem of Yoruba is hatred, if you people stop it, you will start advancing. I'm quite sure I live better than you.

All Igbos want is their country because we know Nigeria is a LIABILITY
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
bakynes:
Are you serious? I knew they would hijack that party, just like they usually do when they head a company.

that amadu guy was not wrong about them back then....they are terrible to others....
the way they look down on others is very worrisome.... undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by raskymonojendor: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na now you just dey know say na IPOB party. Even GRV is sef na Biafra project with all his pro Biafra/IPOB and Anti-Yoruba tweet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Go and check the GPD per individual of south east and compare it with all other regions in Nigeria. You people will come with half calculation and ranting.

The little development in ogun state is due to its closeness to Lagos. People that don't find space for business in Lagos will come to ogun state because it's cheaper and also close to the seaport.

However imo state and Anambra is the 4th and 5th largest economy in Nigeria. (don't use only gdp to do your calculations), even after the war we still surpass you, una no dey shame. Onitsha market alone contributes about 2 to 3% of Nigeria IGR, while some whole states are contribution just 5%

Before you call a region underdeveloped, go there and investigate.

No hate, I don't hate Yoruba Because I don't want to end up like them. They have made hatred a living to the point that they are still poor even when the economic capital of Nigeria is in their backyard

I think the problem of Yoruba is hatred, if you people stop it, you will start advancing. I'm quite sure I live better than you.

All Igbos want is their country because we know Nigeria is a LIABILITY

shattap their....leave people to their poor....dem begged you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by bdon123(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

Corollary: I just learnt the Lagos LP Chairman and Secretary are also igbo/Calabar. Clowns!!!!
U are already a bastard so shut up.Una too like noise
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
i was thinkin before,igbos are just misunderstood....
but after a while you will notice their minds is realy like that....

now that i know,i would not trust them with anything....
they dont think inclusive....

its either only them or its not good....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
people that import stuffs,sell the fake and use the good stuffs for themselves only....
very wicked people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by eurogee: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
A fool is better than you. Idiot
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by nostradamoss: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

You are a big idiot.
Mumu
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattap their....leave people to their poor....dem begged you....

Did I complain about your poverty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bro I like it as you're poor πŸ˜‚. It helps us alot in Lagos in case you don't know.

Until we have our own country na Lagos be our business hub, and we do whatever we want there. But mind you be careful how you act in SE and Igbo parts of south South.

Make them no break you. We appreciate your accomodative spirit.

But honestly don't try what we do in Lagos in our own regions. You'll live to regret it
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Did I complain about your poverty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bro I like it as you're poor πŸ˜‚. It helps us alot in Lagos in case you don't know.

Until we have our own country na Lagos be our business hub, and we do whatever we want there. But mind you be careful how you act in SE and Igbo parts of south South.

Make them no break you. We appreciate your accomodative spirit.

But honestly don't try what we do in Lagos in our own regions. You'll live to regret it

okay oo....they are learnin slowly how wicked you people realy are....
woke don dey clear now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by fatdick(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
They are busy masturbating on my thread, insulting their poor mothers and fathers back in the village. They cannot disprove my assertion, so they resort to what they and their master Obi know how to do best; hurl insults.

Useless lots. Unfortunate animals grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet we will NEVER release Lagos or any south western state to them. They can go and test their might in South South or North Central, but South West? Never again!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by Biggeststar01: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

I'm not wicked fam.

I'm just telling you what could happen if you misbehave
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by wingmanIII: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

Lagos is in federal republic. Of Nigeria not oduduwa republic. Are u daft?
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by wingmanIII: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

Funny you don't realize you're quoting ur equally dumb brother
Re: Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas by AskProf: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
fatdick:

Kitikpa gbagbue gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido / Fearless: Biafrans Protest Despite Being Shot At - Video / Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.