Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box (4391 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
The first photo is from the video when this APC thug was causing mayhem until he slumped
Twitter tribalist have upturned the scenario labelling the thug a voter

HE ALSO HIT A WOMAN WITH CHAIR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by God1000(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good for him, he's a ruffian

13 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
MajTee:
The first photo is from the video when this APC thug was causing mayhem until he slumped
Twitter tribalist have upturned the scenario labelling the thug a voter
how is he a thug? Show us the gun or knife fr his hand...Ijeoma and others don kill person.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
One less tribalistic E-diot.

Enough kparaga don quench this bastard. grin

I feel so happy seeing this. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Draslo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
You sef dey lie say the guy slumped. Thunder strike your lying mouth.

It removes nothing from the fact that Igbo ppl killed him. Whether he's a thug or even a murderer, those who killed him must be held accountable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
how is he a thug? Show us the gun or knife fr his hand... Una don kill person.
I cant show an intentional blind man color
If you can’t see the plastic chair he used as a weapon accompanied with his fellow thugs
We have videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FM6ub0xNz4

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by immortalcrown(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too much highness for the task killed him.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Onucs(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thug ke?

The story no clear🤔🤔
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
He slumped after abusing drug on his way to disrupt voters

8 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
MajTee:

I can show an intentional blind man color
If you can’t see the plastic chair he used as a weapon accompanied with his fellow thugs
We have videos
chai.. plastic chair is now a weapon... Haaa! You're not just stupid, very Foolish as well.. no worry police dey com fr u, Ijeoma and other perpetrator of the crime.. useless killers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too much highness for the task killed him.
Today was his first time taking meth
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
chai.. plastic chair is now a weapon... Haaa! You're not just stupid, very Foolish as well.. no worry police dey com fr u, Ijeoma and other perpetrator of the crime.. useless killers
Plastic chair is meth
This was when he hit a woman with chair

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Draslo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
MajTee:

Will you keep quiet?!

Somebody hit that guy dead. Slumped my ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Zonefree(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
MajTee:

Correct.

Too much hard drugs can make one slump.

Person wey never chop well dey take hard drugs. Mugu miscreant!

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Correct.

Too much hard drugs can make one slump.

Person wey never chop well dey take hard drugs. Mugu miscreant!
Lol na this kind E-diot go dey plan to kill Igbos living in Lagos.

cheesy
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Asgard13: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Make Yoruba burn Lagos make everything sleep

Burn it !

1 Like

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by 9jahotblog: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na the charm he used consume him niiii

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Zonefree(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol na this kind E-diot go dey plan to kill Igbos living in Lagos.

cheesy
If I use my fufu fist blow the idiót for chest and e no slump, I go chop off my fist 👊

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by kcnwaigbo: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

It removes nothing from the fact that Igbo ppl killed him. Whether he's a thug or even a murderer, those who killed him must be held accountable.
Yes IPOB killed him and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it cool cool

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by iykofias(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is voter doing with stick at a pu

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Hoelujohn: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

The president actually gave direct order since 2019 that ballot snatchers should be shot dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:

If I use my fufu fist blow the idiót for chest and e no slump, I go chop off my fist 👊
Lol, dem go dey misbehave... Power dem nor get.

If we start to return the favor by chasing out Yorubas from our state, dem go dey talk rubbish.... I know Igbos and SS people are not childish like most of them.

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by enemybulldozer(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
One less tribalistic E-diot.

Enough kparaga don quench this bastard. grin

I feel so happy seeing this. grin
Maybe he was one of those ranting here on NL telling us how they're going to anihilate all Igbos in lagos today he is no more. A lesson to helinues and others like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by NothingDoMe: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
You can actually kill someone with a plastic chair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Draslo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The president actually gave direct order since 2019 that ballot snatchers should be shot dead
Where is the evidence that he snatched a ballot box. Even if he did, he was killed by civilians.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Zonefree(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, dem go dey misbehave... Power dem nor get.

If we start to return the favor by chasing out Yorubas from our state, dem go dey talk rubbish.... I know Igbos and SS people are not childish like most of them.
Na only mouth afonjas get. I remembered how we used to chase their OPC members out of Last Bus stop back then in Ago palace.

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by kcnwaigbo: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

I wish you a painful death. Stupid idiot
You will soon receive the same fate if you don't desist from thuggery.You people thought you had monopoly over violence?

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
how is he a thug? Show us the gun or knife fr his hand...Ijeoma and others don kill person.

Everyone on this forum knows you're a clown.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by kcnwaigbo: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

Where is the evidence that he snatched a ballot box. Even if he did, he was killed by civilians.
Where is the evidence of the name of the people who killed him?
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Draslo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You will soon receive the same fate if you don't desist from thuggery.You people thought you had monopoly over violence?
'You people'
Just imagine...and the person sponsoring all your family members had to leave your God forsaken state to flourish here. Amadioha strike you dead
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You can actually kill someone with a plastic chair
I hear u but I no hear am bfr say thug carry plastic chair go fight war..... They killed an innocent man🙄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPCL Dismisses Report Of Failure To Remit $15bn Revenue To Federation Account / Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose / Breaking News - Nigerian Army Invades Bayelsa In Search Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.