Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,456 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box (4418 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Draslo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Where is the evidence of the name of the people who killed him?
Evidence of the name? Why the Bleep am I even talking to you sef. Please fuckkk off
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
udemzyudex:

Everyone on this forum knows you're a clown.
show us the knife or gun or move sir
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Cantonese: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
how is he a thug? Show us the gun or knife fr his hand...Ijeoma and others don kill person.

So a thug is not a thug until he carries a knife or a gun?
Na sorry be your name as I see.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by MajTee: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
Do you need another evidence
I still have more

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by NothingDoMe: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
I hear u but I no hear am bfr say thug carry plastic chair go fight war..... They killed an innocent man🙄
I wasn't there and neither were you. Police will do their investigation.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:

Is it only knife or gun thugs move around with?
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
udemzyudex:

Is it only knife or gun thugs move around with?
but according to law ...in a self defense situation the force used must be necessary, reasonable, and commensurate to the force used by the assailant.... So why kill someone holding no weapon at u?
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by udemzyudex(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
but according to law ...in a self defense situation the force used must be necessary, reasonable, and commensurate to the force used by the assailant.... So why kill someone holding no weapon at u?

The picture of this man hitting a woman with chair with no weapon in her hand is self defense too right?

When I say you're a clown you thought I was joking.

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Na only mouth afonjas get. I remembered how we used to chase their OPC members out of Last Bus stop back then in Ago palace.
grin
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
MajTee:

Do you need another evidence
I still have more
how is that an evidence..
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I wasn't there and neither were you. Police will do their investigation.
ofcause
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Maybe he was one of those ranting here on NL telling us how they're going to anihilate all Igbos in lagos today he is no more. A lesson to helinues and others like him.
grin
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
udemzyudex:

The picture of this man hitting a woman with chair with no weapon in her hand is self defense too right?

When I say you're a clown you thought I was joking.
self defense? Read what I said again.. slowly this time
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by EmekaBlue(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
They should take his body to the morgue before it start smelling

RIP thug boy

1 Like

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
self defense? Read what I said again.. slowly this time

You said nonsense.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by RealEzee(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin over excitement kill dis one
First day on d job of thuggery grin
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Mindlog: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
I hear u but I no hear am bfr say thug carry plastic chair go fight war..... They killed an innocent man🙄

Yes, I believe God also share your sentiment that he is innocent.

Go to Twitter and watch videos of him, he hit that helpless woman's head with the plastic chair as she ran for safety and he is now dead....that woman head strong.

He will be sleeping in the mortuary tonight regretting his àfi òwó fá.

Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by wahalawahala: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
udemzyudex:

You said nonsense.
I hope you're not one of the Killers.... U go tale for kirikiri 🙂
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Bigshots001(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kai, this is a Nairalander with the Moniker Yarimo,he was just on NL yesterday threatening fire,that he will maime the igbos in his PU,I never knew he has been hired as a thug,he didn't eat before going out to snatch the ballot box,his paymaster told him to get the ballot box first before payment.
That was how he went there on empty stomach to carry out the orders,it learnt that he slumped and die immediately after picking the ballot box and wanted to take off with it.
Autopsy revealed that he d!ed of ulcer and hunger.
Well R.I.P to him though 🤨
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Xhuntra: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

Oga, if them ban me, I'm sure it will add money to your bank account. So the person I replied that glorified a killing should not be banned? Gtfoh

Explain to the mods.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by adekolaelect(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Good for him, he's a ruffian
It will also good for you when your food is served after election.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by God1000(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
It will also good for you when your food is served after election.
grin cheesy

Please don't wish me bad, I'm a good guy
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
This cashless economy wey people no dey chop well,na him wan to cause problems and slumped.
Lord have mercy on mad poor ppl dieing for the useless rich ppl angry
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by kcnwaigbo: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

Evidence of the name? Why the Bleep am I even talking to you sef. Please fuckkk off
Shut up! Go and bring evidence
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
I hope you're not one of the Killers.... U go tale for kirikiri 🙂

Trash. Wetin I know be say you be hypocrite.
Dey find guns and knife,those wey carry canes and stick dey waka upon and down dey say make people no come out na ghost dem be.

You be clown,and na the last time i go reply you cos na so una go dey create account up and down.
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Omosofe69: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
He left his house with the plans of returning back home at the close of the day.
His lifeless body is now an object of spectacle.

Every mortal will exit this world one day but what will be yoiur last act before you see your maker.

Ponder on this thing and seek the Lord
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by Biggeststar01: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:

I wish you a painful death. Stupid idiot

You are in Sifia pains😆😆
Re: A Thug Who Slumped On His Way To Snatch Ballot Box by sukar886: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good news, rest in hell fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" / Why Does The Rail Modernisation Project Exclude The South-East And The South-South? / Accident Along Potiskum - Damturu Highway, Yobe Claims 10 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.