Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children (52615 Views)

Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) / Watch Weddings Of Nairalanders With A Nairaland MC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by DearGorgeous(f): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Reelmii post=121913389]interesting....not nice tho,, makes it look like he is repeating cloth....and please if u are a lady,, try to wear other colours,,, that u work in the banking structure does not mean u cant play with colours wen u are not at work or on official duties...

My opinion tho......variety is the spice of life🤗[/quote

Yes that's how it looks, unless you're close to the person to know that he or she actually has many other wears, but unfortunately, of the same colour cheesy.

I change colours when I am on ankara or lace, but if you ever see me on corporate wears, it must be in dark shades. Like I don't feel comfortable wearing other colours of corporate wears. In fact, you can't even see me wearing them,no matter how beautiful there are.

Thank you.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Padipadi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

You see how you exposed yourself that you are a CHRONIC PRETENDER AND A SADIST?

Your reaction on the news of a young man like you doing well in Abuja entertainment business was;

WE'VE SEEN HIM, NEXT!

That's show's your bad blood for success and good news.

My dear I just spotted you and decided to correct you,

Let me tell you this;

Good things cones to those who loves it.

Open your heart and congratulate those who worked hard to succeed and God almighty will remember you soon.

Bad blood kills and kills faster than CANCER.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT APC AND PDP HERE.

A word is enough..........
I know about the advise you gave me and I appreciate them. But you defined the opposite of me just because I didn't zombiecally aligned with your thoughts.
Despite clearly clarifying myself that I m for a better Nigeria. My own thought is that you don't fight anyhow. There was division in Obidient movement. Until you identify it, you can't blv me.

You said I reacted on a news on a man doing well at Abuja. That's just a simple remark. What's the fuss about it?
If you are told to harm or bless people based on remarks, you ll harm the wrong person and bless the wrong person.

Lastly, I owe you no apology. If you think I don't align with your thoughts act in your own way.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by broadman20: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

I know about the advise you gave me and I appreciate them. But you defined the opposite of me just because I didn't zombiecally aligned with your thoughts.
Despite clearly clarifying myself that I m for a better Nigeria. My own thought is that you don't fight anyhow. There was division in Obidient movement. Until you identify it, you can't blv me.

You said I reacted on a news on a man doing well at Abuja. That's just a simple remark. What's the fuss about it?
If you are told to harm or bless people based on remarks, you ll harm the wrong person and bless the wrong person.

Lastly, I owe you no apology. If you think I don't align with your thoughts act in your own way.

You see why it's difficult for me to accept what you are preaching about yourself?

What has Nigeria got to do in the statement you made against a progressive young Nigerian like you that I'm referring to?

I pray most of you should stop this BAD BLOOD for your own good.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Kobicove(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
I'm sure he must be very fluent in the Hausa language
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by BennyDGreat: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
nony43:

He has cashed out.

100 percent. He will never be poor again if he's financially smart and responsible

1 Like

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Padipadi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

You see why it's difficult for me to accept what you are preaching about yourself?

What has Nigeria got to do in the statement you made against a progressive young Nigerian like you that I'm referring to?

I pray most of you should stop this BAD BLOOD for your own good.

It's for my own good and the betterment of progressive people that I act. It's not bad blood. Truth is just bitter
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Godwinmy: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
He is 31 year old
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by perpeling22(f): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:
This Writer must think we are fools grin grin grin

He was born in 1999
His dad died when he was in Jss3 at the age of 16
16+1999= 2015

Hold on, he had another 3 years to get to ss3, wrote jamb 3 times... That's 5 years

But miraculously he finished University in 2016/17
A year after his father died... Lol

This man is over 30 years old

If una wan cap, make una dey cap with sense

MODIFIED: OP after being called out has edited the year of birth from 1999 to 1991, i remember he added that he was in his 20's and the youngest MC out there
Even the above poster said "24 indeed" grin
Nice one OP
Continue with the lies

instead of looking at the guy's achievement, you are busy calculating the age.
watin make I call you now.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by inositol88(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oh God be praised!! See our Aloy for unimaid that year oh!
Congrats bro, keep flying!
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by broadman20: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

It's for my own good and the betterment of progressive people that I act. It's not bad blood. Truth is just bitter

Okay!

Let's see how you can succeed so that others can envy you.

Let's just see, with this wicked sadistic mentality of hate for other successful young people.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Padipadi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

Okay!

Let's see how you can succeed so that others can envy you.

Let's just see, with this wicked sadistic mentality of hate for other successful young people.
Wait n see.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by EmekaBlue(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
How much is his bill make he come anchor my wedding by December this year

He must be very funny I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) / Anok Yai Signs Modelling Contract With High-End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.