Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA (1050 Views)

Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by LaIabobo: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has won the Saturday gubernatorial election in his Lagos Island Local Government Area.

Mr Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress polled 37,760 votes far ahead of his closest rival, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) of the Peoples Democratic Party, who scored 1,783.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of the Labour Party polled 1,317 votes to emerge third.

A total of 41,234 votes were recorded as total valid votes in the LGA, where the number of accredited voters was 41,626.

The result was disclosed Sunday afternoon at the Lagos State collation centre of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Yaba.

Source:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/588741-lagos-2023-gov-sanwo-olu-records-massive-win-in-his-lga.html

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who wan check am before?
Put body make you collect.

Result wey don dey since last year, only ozwor go think say that LP boy go unseat Sanwo! 🀣
No man born of a woman can stop him from winning. I told you people, even if em no win Dem go still declare am! πŸ˜›

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Jones4190(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
truth is bitter.
we tell them before that sanwo olu will beat there candidate balablu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by SlurUsername1: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

Ellupee 85

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Jackson105: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eluppe ...... 74 ti lule😁

You fools take our accommodating spirit for granted.

Yesterday was just rehearsal another one is coming, we will do everything possible to remind you fools that Lagos is a Yoruba land and will always be.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by LaIabobo: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Parachoko: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elu Pee grin

Latest result so far
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Parachoko: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
LaIabobo:
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has won the Saturday gubernatorial election in his Lagos Island Local Government Area.

Mr Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress polled 37,760

Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) of the Peoples Democratic Party, who scored 1,783.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of the Labour Party polled 1,317

Source:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/588741-lagos-2023-gov-sanwo-olu-records-massive-win-in-his-lga.html
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Elu Pee grin

Latest result so far

Pls which site is this
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
So after all the noise pollution......nah distance the ba.stard came sef........lol

I knew........nigha was outta the game moment y.eebo start pushing for him.......

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by muykem: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
My only interest in Lagos election is that Igbo must be checkmate at all cost and that has happened.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Toluwanise247(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Their cry remain one court judgement. Obi should withdraw his case now ……

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by FreeStuffsNG: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
LaIabobo:

Mr Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress polled 37,760 votes far ahead of his closest rival, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) of the Peoples Democratic Party, who scored 1,783.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of the Labour Party polled 1,317 votes to emerge third.

A total of 41,234 votes were recorded as total valid votes in the LGA, where the number of accredited voters was 41,626.

The result was disclosed Sunday afternoon at the Lagos State collation centre of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Yaba.

Source:

O ti zeh. Sanwo Olu le kan si! cheesy
Congratulations to my able and capable Governor.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
God bless Apc God bless nigeria

Apc power

If you quote me then you are fool πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by Parachoko: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls which site is this
I'm not sure is correct sha

I just dey use am pepper IPOB supporters
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by LaIabobo: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Elu Pee grin

Latest result so far

Site?
Re: Lagos 2023: Gov Sanwo-olu Records Massive Win In His LGA by saysugar(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
I believe the Igbos will understand that Lagos belongs to yoruba now grin Christian yoruba and Muslim yorubas are still yorubas cool cool u got faked when the Christian yorubas didn't vote tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.now your eye don open grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election 2023: How Buhari/cabal Misled Atiku Into Selling Properties, Shares In / A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! / Asari Dokubo Outburst May Signal Militant Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.