Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! (1065 Views)

Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
O ye Nigerians, how was the last 8 years of Buhari's administration?

Many Nigerians were making serious exploits and economic advancement until 2015 and Buhari happened to us. Everything was paused. Buhari destroyed Nigeria within 8 years and turned a middle income and fast developing country into the world's poverty capital. He is about to leave office and a worse criminal is about to take over...

If Tinubu is allowed to enter aso rock, he will rule for 8 years. If Nigerians think things are bad now, then let them wait and experience the holocaust Tinubu's government will unleash them.

It's going to be 16 wasted years!!!

Those who just graduated from university when Buhari took over in 2015 may never get a reasonable job throughout their prime. Those who are 35 today are going to be 43 and frustrated when Tinubu rounds up in 8 years time.

I have checked Nigeria's debt crises, excessive loans that can't be repaid. Subsidy that can no longer be financed. Worse still an economy that is already ruined to the extent that removing subsidy will bring the economy collapsing totally.

We are now at a dead end. However, my sympathy to those that resisted Buhari in 2015. My sympathy again goes to those that resisted Tinubu in 2023. But to those that voted for these people due to ethnic or religious considerations, may karma deal with you effectively.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Isobug: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
They will come and tell you to continue wailing till another 8 years but we're all in it whether good or bad. I pray for good though

5 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Temidayo9(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
There other 53 countries in Africa you can relocate to.
Thanks for wailing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by helinues: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's backward mentality to be thinking only your candidate can turn things around.

We need to change our mindset about the Nigeria we want by wishing our leaders all the best not wishing the country evil.

You people should stop this negativity predictions

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by unclejb2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
It's backward mentality to be thinking only your candidate can turn things around.

We need to change our mindset about the Nigeria we want by wishing our leaders all the best not wishing the country evil.

there is no predictions whatsoever in that post.

He only stated the glaring. We also warned about Buhari, folks like you called us names. Look at Nigeria of today and call yourself a mor0n and an 1mbecile if Tinubu is the best Nigeria can offer

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Maazieze(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
I dont think the blame solely lies on buharia, the collective state governors also played a role in undermining LGA autonomy and thus prevented them from carrying out their role.

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by etrouble: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Isobug:
They will come and tell you to continue wailing till another 8 years but we're all in it whether good or bad. I pray for good though

The last 8 years have been good for me and my family. I know it has been very bad for you and millions of others, God will do HIS Miracle in your life also, because Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by etrouble: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
unclejb2:

He only stated the glaring. We also warned about Buhari, folks like you called us names. Look at Nigeria of today and call yourself a mor0n and an 1mbecile if Tinubu is the best Nigeria can offer

You will weep for long.

3 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Temidayo9:
Thanks for wailing.

If you think I will be in this disaster with you, then sorry. Why should I go to other African countries when I'm already a step inside Canada.

4 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Legitisreal: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

If you think I will be in this disaster with you, then sorry. Why should I go to other African countries when I'm already a step inside Canada.
lol, everybody for nairaland is one step to Canada

But na Dem cry pass

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

The last 8 years have been good for me and my family. I know it has been very bad for you and millions of others, God will do HIS Miracle in your life also, because Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

You're a typical example of a wicked and selfish man. Most of the top people that supported Tinubu also had this mindset. As long as they can milk the system for their own personal gains, the rest of Nigerians can go die. SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by helinues: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
unclejb2:

What's glaring inside the epistle is evil wish which the op and his likes would be disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by tiger28: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Your Candidate must have lost the election Ba!

Being the neutral person that I am, I will tell you as a Northerner that I am an Atiku guy and I voted for him BUT come to think of it......

Out of the 3 Candidate's, Tinubu stands out among the rest as he has "credible" legacy to show . If we are true to ourselves, Atiku doesn't have any legacy and Obi has the worst legacy as a former governor......saving govt money to invest in your family's business??
Have we heard of the story in the Bible of the rich man that was traveling and gave some money to his 3 servants
One kept some and save some(atiku),

another "invested" all and made more money(Tinubu)

while the last one JUST saved all the money(Obi)....

Do you know who the rich man was furious at?
The one that JUST saved all the money.......Obi!

To whom much is given, much is expected!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Temidayo9(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Then why disturbing the peace of Nigerians? Congratulations to you over there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Burruchaga71(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Many Nigerians were making serious exploits and economic advancement until 2015 and Buhari happened to us. Everything was paused. Buhari destroyed Nigeria within 8 years and turned a middle income and fast developing country into the world's poverty capital. He is about to leave office and a worse criminal is about to take over...

If Tinubu is allowed to enter aso rock, he will rule for 8 years. If Nigerians think things are bad now, then let them wait and experience the holocaust Tinubu's government will unleash them.

Those who just graduated from university when Buhari took over in 2015 may never get a reasonable job throughout their prime. Those who are 35 today are going to be 43 and frustrated when Tinubu rounds up in 8 years time.

I have checked Nigeria's debt crises, excessive loans that can't be repaid. Subsidy that can no longer be financed. Worse still an economy that is already ruined to the extent that removing subsidy will bring the economy collapsing totally.

We are now at a dead end. However, my sympathy to those that resisted Buhari in 2015. My sympathy again goes to those that resisted Tinubu in 2023. But to those that voted for these people due to tribal or ethnic considerations, may karma deal with you effectively.

I said this and am saying it again, we will never ever share this country with Ahmed Tinubu as the leader.

NEVER!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:

I tell you..their mumu button issa too easy to press,walai gaskia

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Obiedun(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wailers are wailing already. They will have to wail for the next eight years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by blacknp(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Isobug:
Almijiri, who is the Governor of your state?
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by blacknp(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
unclejb2:

Warned who about President Buhari? Lazy Shameless Almijiri, please go & give your best to better your existence, no one in the Federal Republic of Nigeria owes you anything.

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Burruchaga71(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
tiger28:

Being the neutral person that I am, I will tell you as a Northerner that I am an Atiku guy and I voted for him BUT come to think of it......

Out of the 3 Candidate's, Tinubu stands out among the rest as he has "credible" legacy to show . If we are true to ourselves, Atiku doesn't have any legacy and Obi has the worst legacy as a former governor......saving govt money to invest in your family's business??
Have we heard of the story in the Bible of the rich man that was traveling and gave some money to his 3 servants

Ewu awusa. Always talking out of points. Sharing this country with you primitive sets of people is always the worst thing that ever happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by blacknp(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Ewu awusa. Always talking out of points. Sharing this country with you primitive sets of people is always the worst thing that ever happened to me.
With all due respect, you will blame your parents for that decision, not oboy Tiger28.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Houseontherock1: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tinubu will surprise you with his management skills. Pray for him so you don't waste 8 years

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Bobloco: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
OP, they will come after you

They will say to you that your wailing just begun..
That it will be eight years of wailing

But they forgot that everyone wailed during Buhari's Calamitous APC government

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by matrixme(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Are you even minding them? Even though I voted for Peter Obi and used to be his advocate sometimes back, I see things differenly now. Peter Obi may actually be the false messiah as Tinubu said.
Just as you rightly pointed out about the parable of the talents. 2 went to trade with the talents they were given and yielded varying degree of profits to their master's commendation. The last one, like Peter obi went to hide the talents yielded to him under a rock and yielded no gain, to the horror of his master. Today, the billions Obi claimed to have saved have not yielded fruitful results for Anambra state. It is still a mediocre state in the SE. Now this one is here giving rubbish prophecy. By God's grace, Tinubu's government will favour many Nigerians even though I never voted for him. He will succeed.
tiger28:

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by flokii: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
@OP The problem with people like you is that you believe in propaganda than hard facts.. PDP that ruled for how many years couldn't fix common power for industries and SMEs to spring up and thrive. GEJ was busy running propaganda government while things were going bad.. all we heard back then was noise of "biggest economy" in Africa (on paper) with nothing to show despite huge profits Nigeria was making from Oil sales unlike the low profit from Oil under Buhari due to World Oil politics. Diezani and co. were busy wasting our commonwealth on frivolities and luxurious lifestyle.
What exactly can you pin-point to as GEJ's achievements other than some useless almajiri schools in the North that have all been condemned now and sharing of free money (national cake) to artistes and Actors guild of Nigera?.. Bayelsa has no accessible road or clean water despite the State producing preident for six (6) good years.

In Buhari's tenure.. we got Second Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan expressway and other federal road projects across the country completed, new airports with renovation of existing ones, Gas pipeline projects and so many other silent achievements (despite the low Oil profits). Please be objective and face reality, PMB tried in his own way compared to previous administrations.

3 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by tiger28: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:

PAINMENT!!!!!

Go and report to Kanu!

We Hausas,middle belt, Yorubas and SS will work to make OUR Country better.................You negroes are 6th class Citizens of OUR Country.

We ALL know that your recent love for Nigeria was fake...........BURN THE ZOOO(REMEMBER?)

Togolese will have more privileges than you lots.

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Ruthless70: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

We are now at a dead end. However, my sympathy to those that resisted Buhari in 2015. My sympathy again goes to those that resisted Tinubu in 2023. But to those that voted for these people due to ethnic or religious considerations, may karma deal with you effectively.

It's nothing but sheer foolishness to assume a primary sch policiticians who can't manage a purposeful expression can manage this cumbersome country.

It looks inane to alleged that other will fail but ur own candidate will Excel.

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Ruthless70: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Temidayo9:
Thanks for wailing.

They can go to Sudan to wail.

3 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by onumadu: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2023
The debt debacle will be the final nail on Nigeria.
THIEF-nubu introduced massive debt and borrowing to Lagos state.
Lagos is neck-deep in debt today because of him.
If he handles Nigeria for a few months, Nigeria will enter a debt trap from which it can never come out even in 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by orisa37: 3:47am On Apr 29, 2023
DOOMSDAY PROPHECY WILL NOT MANIFEST IN NIGERIA IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by orisa37: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2023
SHETTIMA IS IN GOVERNMENT TO SETTLE RIGHTEOUSLY OUR GRIEVANCES FOR US.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just 4% Of The Entire Nation Voted Tinubu / Breaking News: In Less Than 24 Hours / Peter Obi Exonerates IPOB From Insecurity In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.