Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex (4224 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by JapaToDNext: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAHHHHHH:

I'm saying this out of love. For what will happen soon, that I know troubles me. I don't know if people that does it will die or not? But I know they will be punished...
share with us, what u know that troubles U,

So that we can learn
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAHHHHHH:

I'm saying this out of love. For what will happen soon, that I know troubles me. I don't know if people that does it will die or not? But I know they will be punished...

This message of fear and guilt is why people struggle spiritually, because they're focused on avoiding God's wrath rather than embodying God's love.
Love and fear don't go together. Preach God's love, instead of God's wrath. That's the good news!
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
JapaToDNext:
share with us, what u know that troubles U,

So that we can learn
God's judgement is coming soon... 100 percent true. He will heal the world, and punish evil doers... People will enjoy...This is 100 percent true. The date wasn't revealed to me. But it won't pass next year. I repeat it, it won't pass next year.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by polite2(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
If it's permitted by ur religion and it's convenient for your partner...the ball is in ur court.

But for me.............
Na
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by JapaToDNext: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAHHHHHH:

God's judgement is coming soon... 100 percent true. He will heal the world, and punish evil doers... People will enjoy...This is 100 percent true. The date wasn't revealed to me. But it won't pass next year. I repeat it, it won't pass next year.
ok, thanks for the message
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2023
crows2ravens:

This message of fear and guilt is why people struggle spiritually, because they're focused on avoiding God's wrath rather than embodying God's love.
Love and fear don't go together. Preach God's love, instead of God's wrath. That's the good news!
Then I will be lying... For God's wrath is coming.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Ellioto076(m): 4:41am On Oct 07, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Is it good for married couple to have anal sex

I was reading something online and I read were a woman (wife) agreed to have anal sex with her husband, simply because he was cheating with other woman outside.

The woman said she latee agreed to have anal sex with her husband to keep him to herself, because the husband had always preferred and liked anal sex.

As a married couple, if u have had Anal sex,

then Share your views.

She did the right thing. It's her job to provide pleasure for her husband.

He was right for cheating on her and she realize what a useless wife she was.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Lance008(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2023
meobizy:
Kobojunkie must hear this.
Lol 😂
That boy can talk rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
All because of looking for something tight, you engage in anal sex.na to kuku go penetrate keyhole.mtvheww
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by meobizy(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Lance008:

Lol 😂
That boy can talk rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂
I get the guy medicine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* / Adaksbullet Buyday Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.