Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5710 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I've already told you that Buhari tried for 6 years and it didn't work. It never works. You haven't even seen the proximity of the the wells to the communities to even base your argument on!!!! Jeez. 🤨
Those companies are private companies with private mercenaries that will demolish trouble makers. They actually owe you nothing because you get your oil on your land and allocation in full. It’s Nigerians protecting you! Not any special power otherwise they will deal with any trouble maker and nothing will happen. It just jeopardizes the territorial integrity of a country to allow that. Don’t boast, you are actually being protected by Nigerians.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Like I said. Don’t tell Yoruba what to do in politics of their states. Keep your mouth shut! Akwa Ibom does not want Igbo either because they know you suffer from an unknown issue which makes Nigerians not want you! I know you are IPOB nuisance so I wanted to clear you! As you are talking about oil you know nothing about. When SE does not even have oil. Yeye.
What's my business with Akwaibom? Abeg where iyaebe I wan ask am whether this guy na new recruit 😆

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

But there's no drop of oil in your State. You're not from the Niger Delta. You're the criminal.

My father's and mother's communities have oil. My maternal grandfather, a first class monarch, sends lists to organisations to employ his people. I have more access to oil that you- facts.

I'll lead either States in the South South one day as an APC governor 😂.

You're an oil Thief. You're a Yoruba pul thief. I'm an Akwaibomite and lives here, come and see roads everywhere, not your glorified swamp called Lagos.

You're a Yoruba bastard.

Enough of the deceit, you can't divide us and our Igbo brothers again with your divisive lies.

God punish you all Yoruba's claiming to be from south south...may calamities befall you all

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Those companies are private companies with private mercenaries that will demolish trouble makers. They actually owe you nothing because you get your oil on your land and allocation in full. It’s Nigerians protecting you! Not any special power otherwise they will deal with any trouble maker and nothing will happen. It just jeopardizes the territorial integrity of a country to allow that. Don’t boast, you are actually being protected by Nigerians.
Okay. I nor know say na Netflix and aftican magic watcher I dey follow discuss since.

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're an oil Thief. You're a Yoruba pul thief. I'm an Akwaibomite and lives here, come and see roads everywhere, not your glorified swamp called Lagos.

You're a Yoruba bastard.

Enough of the deceit, you can't divide us and our Igbo brothers again with your divisive lies.

God punish you all Yoruba's claiming to be from south south...may calamities befall you all

Unam Ikot, you don't have Akwa Ibom blood. I'll be your governor and you'll have sense by force. A state that PDP has won since 1999 wants to go and change APC in Lagos.

I'm not stupid as Chinedu wey no fit disguise. I'll control Akwa Ibom oil money and stay as una Godfather like Tinubu 😂
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
XY23:

Lol. Good morning Nigeria. It would be easier for Wike to make heaven than for BAT to hold Nigeria together, with what was cooked yesterday. I had always known it would either be Nigeria or Lagos for him, he can't hold on to both. The agitations that will spring up from the south will shock him for the next 4 years and north will be spectators.

Be specific in south east alone
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Let me explain something to you. You are confusing the Yorubas you see in those oil companies with the Oloriburuku accursed thugs you see among the Yorubas.

Those oil company workers you see are experts in their fields. They are even important in places like Ghana and Kenya. It will be hard for them to be replaced. Again, some of the companies that develop your oilfields are owned by those Yoruba people you see there. Look up a list of the most important oil companies and service companies in Nigeria and you will see a good chunk of them are owned by Yorubas. But then do you see them openly meddling in your local politics like the ibos try to do in Lagos?
you're talking absolutely nonsense, they're the same and should be treated as such....
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
November1857:
Afonja think say na only them dey mad grin cheesy

You too na claimed online Niger Delta, like chinedu olule.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
ozo13:
noting go happen.
Dey play. 😂
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
spearman:

Ikwerre people are originally from Benin - Elder explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14nPOrfwPA

Igbo plans in Nigeria always failed.
Bad and Wicked tribe no wonder every tribes hates them

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
sammysammy111:
I really support dis move, everybody should go back to him region

SW/SS are one,go and ask governor wike
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by OfoIgbo: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

The only reason you have Yoruba managers in SS oil installations is because of politics.

The oil reserves are in SS lands, but Yorubas and Fulanis used their inordinate political power to cunningly wrestle the ownership and management of these oil companies from the rightful owners of those oil reserves.

The SS should force out all the Yoruba workers from their oil fields

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
OfoIgbo:

The only reason you have Yoruba managers in SS oil installations is because of politics.

The oil reserves are in SS lands, but Yorubas and Fulanis used their inordinate political power to cunningly wrestle the ownership and management of these oil companies from the rightful owners of those oil reserves.

We will not. We love 💕 them .

Yorubas, you are welcome in the Niger Delta .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Nigeria need peace at this time

It won’t favor anyone ..

Southwest will lose mean mean

Mc Olumo has an American visa already .. no interviews ..

Seyi and the rest will take off to France .. with his investment

Supreme Court will sort out February 25.. peacefully or …..

Imposter everywhere claiming where they didn't belong like olule chinedu
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
All these na noise..
Am south south but sorry to say, we don't elect good leaders.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Lol. They should. Be ready to go and drill the oil and use your mouth to refine it. Still leave Lagos tonight.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas must BLEED!
It's either they all pack and move back to their oshogbo and Abeokuta or they bleed in the coming years!
This is an assurance!

They set the tone and we will all dance to it.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

Disregard any impostors from the cursed tribe, they are fake and very inferior people claiming where they didn't belong.

Niger Delta hates them more than the Yoruba,yet attaching themselves because they are shameless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

You decide how you want your land to be ...right ? The rules you want ...you set the goal post

Allow them set their own ...what local politics is to you is what oil is to them ...obey your host

Shameless tribe are Igbo now Niger Delta.
Inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Let start it oh, go back to ur state and work in your oil companies

Inferiority complex and shameless impostors.
Olule
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yorubas must BLEED!
It's either they all pack and move back to their oshogbo and Abeokuta or they bleed in the coming years!
This is an assurance!

They set the tone and we will all dance to it.
From Antivirus the IPOB nuisance. Are you now claiming Niger Delta? You go bleed tired.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Taba21:

Disregard any impostors from the cursed tribe, they are fake and very inferior people claiming where they didn't belong.

Niger Delta hates them more than the Yoruba,yet attaching themselves because they are shameless people.
with this your comment, everybody will agree that you're from south south.....

afonja pig

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
kettykin:

Largest human displacement in the history of Africa is about to start

More opportunities for Nigerians across the country.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

From Antivirus the IPOB nuisance. Are you now claiming Niger Delta? You go bleed tired.
I have never claimed south south and I will never...
There are indigenous Igbo people in south south too....

It's good every southerner has seen who the real tribalist is ....

but for this nonsense you guys did in the election, the repercussion is on the way....

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

That's why we need to send your useless good for nothing thieves in oil companies in our place back to you.

Useless bigots.

You always claimed what doesn't belong to you like chinedu olule, the earlier you realise that Igbo are no longer needed in Nigeria the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by YellowbaMoslem: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
No one is more Niger Delta than me. Infact, my heritage cuts across three oil producing States of the South South.

The era of threatening oil workers and companies in the region ended more than a decade ago. We know the implication of providing an hostile environment for investors and we've learnt our lessons.

We encourage Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and other ethnic groups to continue legal activities that are beneficial to the economy of our states without fear.

Our Governors are ready to deal with miscreants who know nothing but to destroy. Even Ex-militants like Tompolo are now in charge of shooting down idiots that go close to any expatriate or oil facility.

Nigerians, as it stands now, we are one. We welcome everyone with open arms.

But Yorubas are saying otherwise, asking people to leave Lagos and go to there land.

Your opinion no carry weight Sha, you are just an anonymous Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Taba21:

You too na claimed online Niger Delta, like chinedu olule.
Lol ! I am actually from Akwa Ibom state...
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by YellowbaMoslem: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
ozo13:
noting go happen.

Na fear dey catch you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Coup Plotters Challenge Tinubu, Call Him An Illegitimate President (Video) / Nigeria Airways! / Republic Of Kano State Is Now Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.