Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning (39613 Views)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / NURTW Queries MC Oluomo For Insubordination, Anti-Union Activities / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mc oluomo is now influencer in Lagos , a very big shame to Yoruba race the land of awolowo
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by norriswood(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lagos state had war not election.

Sanwolu may be declared winner. But the people did not vote for him. He is an evil man with blood on his hands.

If he is sincere, he will denounce and reject the process that birthed him.
....barking hungry bull dog..nah chinedu win now..ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Royalty83(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

You meant Chinedu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Chetas81(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrBlock:

Yes it was war. War for survival. War to defend our lands against the vultures.
I'm not an igbo Man but this are the people who feed so called LAGOSIAN it's all about owo mi da by the urchin called APC YOUTH
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by SmartPolician: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:

Sanwolu may be declared winner. But the people did not vote for him. He is an evil man with blood on his hands.

Oga, if you conduct that election 10 times, Sanwo-Olu will win all 10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't forget to invite Chukuwuemeka Ezeife the former governor of Anambra state too.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by MrBlock: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

Jandor should not be in the same bucket as GRV. GRV is anti-yoruba, Jandor is not.

So far Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu are Yorubas by heart, works for me. GRV on the other hand, should go back to govern them at MIT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Chetas81(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Royalty83:

You meant Chinedu?
your sense limited
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by JujuYouth: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na English dem go use or Yoruba?
Oluomo exit the group..
angry
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by anytexy: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Story
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by amdoyin82(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Naijanascam:
It's not possible to invite them..... and they won't even honor the invite
Aje! You dey mind dem

2 Likes

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by blowjohn(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
They Shud also invite psquare, GRV and those Nollywood actresses

1 Like

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by MrBlock: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chetas81:
I'm not an igbo Man but this are the people who feed so called LAGOSIAN it's all about owo mi da by the urchin called APC YOUTH

Let's be logical. "Owo mi da" is tax collection of the informal transportation sector. Lagos state is

1 Like

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Henryfortune(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Chetas81(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

how is he an evil man and which blood did he have in his hand

is he the one responsible for Azukwu killings and brutality

Governors don't command the military, and apart from this your blasphemy can you bring another thing
whatever you the Nigerian citizens do wrong today will result in crying tomorrow
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by MrBlock: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chetas81:

Let's be logical. "Owo mi da" is tax collection of the informal transportation sector. This happens in every state across the federation. Why criticize only Lagos state?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Maize247(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nobody will honor their invitation, they are Ipob wing with one Ojukwu as their chairman
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Season of invitations
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Akaujaa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
And who told you they'll obey the invitation? Tinubu will be the most autocratic democratically elected president in the history of Nigeria. Save this post.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Larryndelaw: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
NHRC has turned to police. Nonsense
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Sleekfingers: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:

How is Sanwo olu an evil man?

Sanwo olu is our governor, not that halfbreed Chinedu.......

And if any of you are not comfortable with it, you guys are free to relocate to other states.....abi, na must to stay in Lagos ni ?

3 Likes

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
**What really went down in Amuwo-Odofin.... with APC thugs:*

My polling unit: 022,
Amuwo-Odofin Library
opp Central Mosque,
Mile 2.. Jakande Estate..

In d middle of d voting process, thugs attacked us unaware... they threw bottles @ us, smashing bottles allover d place.. naso people discharge,

d ballot boxes were flung inside d gutter, d bunch of ballot papers were thrown into d gutter as well.. & everything got soaked up, they broke our boot..

d thugs wore beret caps & they came prepared.. some had gun on dem,

d INEC officials in charge of there (unit 022 Amuwo-Odofin Library opp d central Mosque), omoh! they all ran away 2 safety oo...

more painfully, d INEC lady fell down & got injured,
wetin shock me be say d guy among dem 4llow me run reach a couple of blocks & he pulled off his jacket so he won't be recognized by any APC thug

pathetically, d Police men in our unit just stood aside & were watching helplessly... they weren't armed, not even with a catapult

Earlier in d day, we had 1st Encounter with dem;
We in dat polling unit had been observing the movement of d thugs, they came in a white bus, alighted & caused a scene
they wanted 2 make trouble where there wasn't... & clearly uncalled 4
they threatened a man & even faced an outspoken lady dat challenged dem.. we all hushed dem quiet & cautioned ourselves not to give dem thugs reason to unleash violence COS DEY CAME PREPARED!!

Even d 1st encounter we had with d thugs, none of d Police Men with us did anything 2 counter dem, no backup help came 2 their aid..

when eventually d real armed mobile police later arrived in 2 shuttle buses, d deed had already been done... d thugs had gotten what they wanted.

Omoh na dat day i know say i sabi run oo.. as dem thugs begin stone us bottles, everybody tuama !

b4 u know it, i don fly gutter,my legs tear beta run like say 2moro no dey..
Pesin wey stay back 2 video-record, collect beta beating

all d ballot paper soak badly inside gutter..
later, d remaining untouched booklets d INEC staffs had with dem, where all cancelled; crossed out with marker

Dis is my 1st political thuggery attack experience since dem born me
i've been watching it on Social Media.. but na 2day e happen 2 me

My unit has d highest Crowd Population in dat Mile 2 area, & L.P won there during d last Presidential.. so APC made there their target 4 destruction & they succeeded

d animals even wore masks 2 hide their identities.. like U.G.M.

P.S :
After we came back 4rm running, we regrouped.. already dem don scatter everything

So many people were already demoralised & some had fled home, more dan half of people hadn't voted sef including me, we didn't know where 2 start 4rm... & d INEC lady was in shock, someone began bandaging her arm

we all came 2gether & counted d wet ballot papers in d boxes dat we managed 2 straighten out & identify.. very pitiable & painful process..
all done in d presence of Party Agents..
& d figures were noted down, Incase we wake up & see a falsified figure of dat unit 2moro on any site

That's my experience Lagosians

Pls we need justice against dis political sponsored riot dat occurred in AMUWO-ODOFIN

Remember d Polling Unit is:
Unit 022 by Amuwo-Odofin Library, Opposite d Central Mosque,
Inside Mile 2 Jakande Estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Chetas81(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrBlock:

Let's be logical. "Owo mi da" is tax collection of the informal transportation sector.
Donald trump call Nigeria SHITHOLE you guys almost dead because of the comments DID YOU SEE THIS BIDEN THAT REFUSED TO CONGRATULATE JAGABAN DID NOT SEEN WHAT IS GOING ON NEGATIVELY IN NIGERIA shithole is for someone cockroache
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by biafranrealson: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smokescreen
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by RPG2020(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
Good evening sir/ma, pls I'm starving. I don't know if a good Samaritan can help me with what to eat tonight..Abeg

Go and meet Tinubu and MC olumo
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by viodemus: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
f -off. We don't care.

Mc olomo just accelerated the break up of this hell hole. One slip up and he is gone.

Mc olomo discredited Brown teeth islamics yoruba tribalist yesterday.

We should be ready to do the worse to them. We should not let them depopulate us Christians.

igbos, the sites are up and running. Go and get educated and anchored for the eventualities. The enemies are doing, what are you doing?
Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by oluwaseyi0: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chetas81:
whatever you the Nigerian citizens do wrong today will result in crying tomorrow

And how do your response above make a governor or local government chairman responsible for the military?

hold Buhari responsible, he's the commander in chief of the armed force, he's the one that can order the killings both in Lagos or in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by Omoawoke: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:

This Igbo man is in pains that the Igbo agenda failed both at federal and Lagos State.

Or can he swear he did not support Peter Obi and Labour Party?

I hope he will also invite Chinedu the bastard that wanted to burn Lagos State for a 2nd time.

GRV lose election in Lagos, some people are in Abia , Imo and anambra and are crying ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by flokii: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
As usual, they turn blind eye to the killings in the South East to be attacking Yorubas.. wetin una don see for Lagos wey una dey cry?

1 Like

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by searchng4love: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
the Executive Secretary of the NHRC, Tony Ojukwu,

1 Like

Re: Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning by searchng4love: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
flokii:
As usual, they turn blind eye to the killings in the South East to be attacking Yorubas.. wetin una don see for Lagos wey una dey cry?

the Executive Secretary of the NHRC, Tony Ojukwu,.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.