Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo (454 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Slaysor: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
My igbo brothers,we all experienced the level of hatred towards us by the yorubas most especially in lagos during this election. I dont want to type long so i will go straight to the point. We need to leave lagos. Let us see how this their city they brag about will be.
One advice my dad gave me that i will never forget is that i should never invest in anothers man land. He said i am free to do business there but i should never buy any immovable property there. This is the same advice ojukwu gave igbos but we didnt listen. I have seen a very rich alhaji in lagos sleeping under a net outside,but my people would want to build the fanciest houses in lagos.
Lets leave lagos lets see how their agents,landlords,agberos,drivers,teachers,engineers,etc will feed,they depend on us,i remember when i was looking for shop,their agents charged me 500k agency fee for a shop in island,the day i payed,i watched as they nearly fought because of 500k. Where in nigeria do they pay 500k for agent fee. They know igbo man will pay that is why they charge like that. How will agbero eat without igbo man that pays market levy,how will engineer chop if no be igbo man dey build duplex. They depend on us and they know it. Last year christmas when igbos traveled,lagos be like graveyard,those yoruba attendant at fuel station were complaining because the 100# per gallon they were collecting from customer reduced.
That business you own as a igbo man relocate it to the east. I have a shop in the east that gives me twice what i earn here,my plan is to put a trusted yoruba girl that will be running my biz here while i go back. Even if i decide to abandon the shop im no go pain me.
Igbos are the strongest tribe in the world,we have will and fearless spirit,after the civil war,almost all we had was destroyed,but we grew, i am proud of igbos. Lets go back and rebuild our state,lets work in unity and show this lazy tribe that we are not mates,we were specially blessed by God. We are not lazy and we dont depend on others to survive. Sell your properties and go back,lets invest in our land.
Igbos RUNu,the time to leave is now,let see if it is Dangote or bua or adamu that will patronise their business and buy lands from them,lets see our their agents will eat,maybe dangote go pay them their agency fee,their agbero go begin go refinery to collect money. Igbos please i am begging let us go.
Igbos sell building materials in lagos,which tribe mainly patronise us? It is the igbos,igbos sell wire na stilk igbos dey patronise,igbos sell boxers and pant,na still us dey patronise(na only one pant dem dey wear..lol). Lagos is just overrated and dirty,i don collect money make i RUNu comot.
My song from next week when i will be going to the east.
Oya sope otilo...i don go
Oya sope otilo...i don go

5 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by YorubaSamurai: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
I support this post....cool
We yorubas hate igbos and we dont want them here again cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Ishitinyourlife: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Koni dafun e oloriburuku,who is we yorubas, a dirty dog like you will never speak for me

2 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by YorubaSamurai: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Koni dafun e oloriburuku,who is we yorubas, a dirty dog like you will never speak for me
fire accident will claim the life of your parents and siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by caesymore(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Punk ass, your hate no even comot small sweat for any Igbo body . Aturu
Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Brek: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
My dad stopped investing in Lagos a year ago and now continues to invest in southeast

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Lionstep: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

May your day's be long in good health, even tho labour party won presidential election in Lagos we all know it was rigged because they were given less than they got , believe you me Yoruba actually gave labour party more votes in Lagos than none Yorubas, when it's comes to governorship election I wasn't expecting the siting governor to loss he isn't doing that bad though people wanted a protest vote because of what happened in presidential election, but the politician decided to divide it all with tribalism you can imagine them going around telling people mostly Yorubas not to allow omo Igbo take Lagos is it even possible that Igbo can take Lagos state how is that even possible....well the politician are winning because they know what they're doing....I don't just know how long this seed of hatred can go
Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Slaysor: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Brek:
My dad stopped investing in Lagos a year ago and now continues to invest in southeast
God bless your dad,he is a very wise man
Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Slaysor: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Igbos pls lets go,make i see how this tout go chop.
Re: Message To Igbos....runu Ndi Igbo by Slaysor: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lets go back and build our state,most igbo business men have made lot of money from business,go home invest and enjoy money,how you will have property and every time they will be threatening to burn it yet you are still building,you are foolish. See hausa man wey no go school dem get sense,many of them you see are rich but dem go sleep outside,them no dey waste their one naira for outside their land.

(1) (Reply)

Adopt Orji Kalu As Sole Candidate For Senate Presidency - Group Tells Southeast / Soyinka Condemns Violent Attacks Unleashed On Igbo In Lagos During Gov. Election / Easter: 2000yrs Ago,the People Preferred A Thief Over A Good Man.same As 2023 El

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.