Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (27205 Views)

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by baralatie(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Olachase:
What's happening why is APC clicking almost every State shocked shocked
Because APC won they presidential ticket I guess

2 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by puremaker7(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
really

We voted LP and LP won my state in the presidential elections

But we voted our party pdp in the governorship election and won
Are you from the North?
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Reelmii: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
BAZ001:
Se na only me?
Anytime I see APC win “I feel it’s rigged - stolen, snatched, fake results uploaded “ ?

APC don take our democracy backwards
Violence and Forcing themselves on us
cheesy
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Softmirror: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mightymanna:
See votes, North truly has voting power

THE NORTH IS THE MOST POLITICAL LITERATE REGION WHILE THE SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST POLITICAL UNINTELLIGENT, ILLITERATE REGION IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA. THERE IS NO SENTIMENT TO THIS. IT IS A FACT!
Cc NIGERIAisComedy come and learn. grin

14 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Squirrel1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

Is the governor elect capable? He seems very young which is a good thing.
Since there's age by his side he'd probably navigate ( to higher highs) the state better than masari ( the old folk)

3 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by azikiweironsi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Where is that Andrew Liver Salt party ELu u Pee
I thought they claimed they won 30 states convincingly. Instead, they receiving gbas gbos everywhere. grin
That their woman voice parrot going about like headless chicken campaigning a defesive and fraudulent pretence claiming saint is nowhere to be found even in his region.

5 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by seunfly: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
BAZ001:
Se na only me?
Anytime I see APC win “I feel it’s rigged - stolen, snatched, fake results uploaded “ ?

APC don take our democracy backwards
Violence and Forcing themselves on us
Because sentiment and hatred is affecting you.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
puremaker7:
Are you from the North?
delta

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by 9jaRealist: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
puremaker7:
Elupee down to the bottom of pit of hell.

Obi should not waste his time, the governorship election showing core north didn't vote for him.

Is that surprising? Given that the so-called “core north” is the capital of extreme poverty in Nigeria, which itself has become the capital of extreme poverty in the world under the watch of a president from said “core north”, and that the overwhelming majority of Nigeria’s alleged 20 million out-of-school persons are domiciled in the “core north”?! People get the leaders they DESERVE! Sai Baba and carry on.
>
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by mach7(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to Muhamadu Buhari GCFR
Congrats to Umar Dikko Rada
Congrats to Aminu Bello Masari
Congrats to the beautiful and delectable Hannatu Musawa.
Congrats to APC

2 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by mach7(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

Is that surprising? Given that the so-called “core north” is the capital of extreme poverty in Nigeria, which itself has become the capital of extreme poverty in the world under the watch of a president from said “core north”, and that the overwhelming majority of Nigeria’s alleged 20 million out-of-school persons are domiciled in the “core north”?! People get the leaders they DESERVE! Sai Baba and carry on.
>
Stop being myopic and hateful. Whether they are poor or not poor, they saw through Obi's fraudulent messaging and didn't vote him.
Carry your L in peace and make we hear word.

8 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yankiss:
With the way APC is clearing sits, we may end up with a one party state. They form a glaring majority. Does this reflect Nigerians voting despite all the trouble and hardship under APC government, or do we believe it's rigging at play?

It's not rigging, if not for the money redesign it would have been more massive than this.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Didi2d(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reelmii:
Congratulations....na only Apc and PDP dey the state

There is no much opposition party..

They should upload lagos state na sad

I taya o, na Lagos election results I dey find since. I never see
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Bluntemperor: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yankiss:
With the way APC is clearing sits, we may end up with a one party state. They form a glaring majority. Does this reflect Nigerians voting despite all the trouble and hardship under APC government, or do we believe it's rigging at play?

But you saw all their Campaigns,abi?
Or that time,you think na joke!

4 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by 9jaRealist: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
mach7:
Stop being myopic and hateful. Whether they are poor or not poor, they saw through Obi's fraudulent messaging and didn't vote him.
Carry your L in peace and make we hear word.

I stick with FACTS…
You can (mis)characterize FACTS however your myopic mind sees it. grin
>
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by NIGERIAisComedy: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Softmirror:

THE NORTH IS THE MOST POLITICAL LITERATE REGION WHILE THE SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST POLITICAL UNINTELLIGENT, ILLITERATE REGION IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA. THERE IS NO SENTIMENT TO THIS. IT IS A FACT!
Cc NIGERIAisComedy come and learn. grin

Now I think I understand that verse full circle, "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul? "

Thanks for that "AHA!" moment bro, God bless you for invoking the epiphany in me.

Of what use is your so called politic literacy, if after 60 years, you still can't provide electricity to the masses, or drinkable pipe borne water, or even un-drinkable pipe borne water

"You know the price of everything, but the value of nothing"
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by ashehu01: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

Is the governor elect capable? He seems very young which is a good thing.
The guy is SMEDAN Managing Director

3 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by topatee: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️
is it not the same opportunity your Obi saw in End Sars and University closure that made him jump into Labour Party? if he's that popular as he claimed to be, why didn't he test his popularity in PDP

4 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by asobo1: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Olachase:
What's happening why is APC clicking almost every State shocked shocked
APC are top when it comes to election rigging? Go and check the number of accredited voter in the same Kastina during the presidential polls. This what Hausa will call kutuma
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by alimiadedayo1: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yankiss:
They did not clear all sits.. they actually won in their strong hold and they will definitely loose some states like nasarawa, zamfara,Jos and kaduna which they owned before
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by html14java(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
puremaker7:

Obi should not waste his time, the governorship election showing core north didn't vote for him.
Erudite skullar

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by puremaker7(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

>
all these epistle just to wail, you will be alright.

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Faber(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
topatee:
is it not the same opportunity your Obi saw in End Sars and University closure that made him jump into Labour Party? if he's that popular as he claimed to be, why didn't he test his popularity in PDP

@the bolded, very simple answer. Obi doesn't believe in dollar politics. He doesn't give shishi, he doesn't give bribes for delegates to vote for him.

Kiss the truth
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by lotkyes200: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
They never learn which Shege APC never show them.

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by fuke(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yankiss:

APC may not be ideal but they are definitely a bette alternative.
Atiku killed PDP.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by hopexter(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
ashehu01:

The guy is SMEDAN Managing Director

I have no idea what that is but I’ll Google it. That means he’s capable which means katsina is in a safe hand.

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by harmonyglobal: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
This thing dey sweet my belle, APC coasting to victory everywhere. Haters keep hating. They call APC voters evil but calls Eluuu p voters saint grin grin grin the voice of many is the voice of God. Now we know the real deal

2 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by 9jaRealist: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
puremaker7:
all these epistle just to wail, you will be alright.

Online… grin
Sadly, the people who are really “wailing” in REAL-LIFE are the extremely poor and uneducated folk of the “core north”! SMH
>
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by StreetFight: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Labourers Party nko? Yet the idiots claim dey win the Presidency

2 Likes

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by StreetFight: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
puremaker7:

How can you say you win the Presidency when you didn't get up to 10% of votes casted on core North?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.