Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (53211 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by koladata(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2023
okay lets say kola amadi is one of the founding families of anambra. what will be the outcome , be honest ?
iamphilips:

People keep calling gbadebo mixed blood or parent, forgetting his family is one of the founding families of Lagos..... He’s more lagosian than Asiwaju and Sanwo olu that’s playing the tribal card. Let’s pray Seyi tinubu runs for a political post one day in Lagos.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DemgadTinko: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?
Where did you all get all this nonsense statement from? who said it? and even if one unwise person said something we all know its incorrect, does it mean the whole tribe said that? Yu people should continue ooo, everyone will be served breakfast last last
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by XAUBulls: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Better go back to ihiala
Twitter: Gbadebo an Nwadiala? Oh... I see.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Jsucre(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos is no man's land, chei! Who slapped me!!!
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DoxxAnon: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2023
timilehin007:

Go to hell or you call as well suck your father's dick

Where did this chinhuahua come out from? I’m talking about BAT supporters that I thought had sense and this one sef is counting himself among people I’m referring to.

Confirmed dunce
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by ValeeLove(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Be like Lagosians never tire to trek.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Tee2027: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Only a fool will think Sanwo will believe will lost the election. He performed and did well and I'm his staunch supporter, unapologetical one indeed.

You see that anuofia Nwa Ewu called Vigour or vipour can go and rot in hell with his ingrate invaders.

I hope now all you ingrate invaders has now known who owned Lagos ba? This will be the last time you will ever dare anyone in his or her own land.

You all bitter anukpama children of hate better start packing your loads and leave Lagos because you will see hell.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Mtchewww rubbish

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by profmallor: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2023
The sad reality is that this "Lagos is a no man's land" slogan would be back again in 4 years time with renewed vigour, its high time the real Lagosian put an end to it once and for all.

Tee2027:
Only a fool will think Sanwo will believe will lost the election. He performed and did well and I'm his staunch supporter, unapologetical one indeed.

You see that anuofia Nwa Ewu called Vigour or vipour can go and rot in hell with his ingrate invaders.

I hope now all you ingrate invaders has now known who owned Lagos ba? This will be the last time you will ever dare anyone in his or her own land.

You all bitter anukpama children of hate better start packing your loads and leave Lagos because you will see hell.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Bigbayour: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2023
1.No Yoruba should buy anything in traffic agaij going forward.

2. Sanwo Olu should ban traffic Hawkers going forward

3. All Ibo Senior officers in Govt house should be retired prematurely

4. Revokes majority of Igbo properties CofO. This can be done systematically and technically.

5. Take over alaba and Ladipo and demolish the structure under the guise of rebuilding modern lock up shops and ensure over 90% of the new structure are taken by Yorubas (Just like it was done in Tejuosho Markets).....

Battleline has been drawn.

You people will see fire in the next 4 years...

Nah we get Aso Rock, nah we get Judiciary, nah we get media. No where to run to

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
God bless sanwolu cool

Amadioha bless chinedu grin
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?
Modern Day Slavery

1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2023
Mpox:
Why in the midnight?
How did they arrive at the over 1m votes with the voter apathy?

They got it from your anus
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Raf4:
Congratulations Sanwo-Olu. This is very confirmation that Lagos is not a no man's land.
.......................their f@ther.
Modern Day Slavery

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Modern Day Slavery

Fashola Ekiti?
Aye n ṣe ẹ.
Just leave us alone ooooo
None of your biz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos killed GRV. Igbos must learn not to interfere in other states politics.

My yoruba brothers fought a good fight.

Yorubas are not chest beaters. They believe in action.

Igbos relegated finally to zero in Nigerian politics.

Igbos can never win a national election because they play regional politics.

Peter has been thought a lesson of his life. After all his ethnic , religious and tribal campaign in Lagos, Plateau, Enugu, Edo, LP was beaten blue black.

Obedients can now go back to Biafra ir death
Modern Day Slavery

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Tflex01:
Eko Oni baje!

Lagos is not a "no man's land" after all.

Too much chest beating before election and crying of intimidation and electoral fraud after. Our Igbo brethren keep repeating this act every election cycle.

Respect the Yorubas.
Modern Day Slavery

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! cool...BIG CONGRATS to the PERFORMING governor! he surely deserves it...
# champagne popping
#henessy downning
# Point and kill on point
# Bebe nlo
# Gbogbo aiye
# Odi ola kil ile to mo
# we've told you before
# Lagos is NOT a no man's land... undecided
# AWA LA LEK'O
Eyin bawo ... . eniduroooooooooooooo! grin
Modern Day Slavery

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by profmallor: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to Gov Sanwo Olu

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by adisacool: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Let them continue with their hatred.

APC all the way.

Interoma:

As it they pain them, it they sweet us.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by joba4luv: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Sham election
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Modern Day Slavery

Do the NEEDFUL, SIP SOME SNIPER grin grin
# as e dey pain dem, Na so e dey sweet us grin
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
0monnak0da:
As they say in Ijebu
Eko o ni boje
Ile Youba r'om wa
🤝🤝👍👍🙌🙌😂😂
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:
cool
Can you speak Ijebu?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Tee2027: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
profmallor:
The sad reality is that this "Lagos is a no man's land" slogan would be back again in 4 years time with renewed vigour, its high time the real Lagosian put an end to it once and for all.

That slogan must end now and should never return forever. Moreso the propagator of no man's land shit are those ingrate invaders and now its time to completely trim or halt their influx into Lagos afterall they have a state of origin so they should be ask to kindly return home or shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by NothingDoMe: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2023
lendahand:
I hear people use that word, I guess it's a cuss word...what does it mean pls
Cuss ke?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Monaboo(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations Sanwo Olu.

You have proven that Violence, Thuggery, Ethnic Discrimination, Beating, Shooting, Intimidation are keys to success in anything you want to achieve in life.

I have really learnt alot from you Sir.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by optimusprime2(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You ipob people don't respect your host and abide with their rules.
It's the same mentality you carried to South Africa and Ghana that made the Host to be attacking you .
Bcoz Yorubas make their place conducive for you, you are now saying their land is no man's land .
Can you try such in Kano state and the hausa and Fulani will not kill you all .
Yorubas have never come to your land and be dictating how you should lead your people .
If you come to Lagos for business, if you want to do politics go back to your origin, otherwise Lagos will be hostile all of you .

FYI I am partly Yoruba, but most of all being Nigerian surpasses the label of tribe, I share in the Xenophobic persecution of my fellow Igbo Nigerians ... thanks for justifying my stance on Xenophobia slowly taking over.

Your comment is full proof to that.

However this hatred you are exhibiting is not the Yoruba-Nigerian way.

If Yoruba's in Togo or Benin Republic acted this way, it would have been understandable.

I am truly ashamed it has now come to the point we fight ourselves just because of tribe.

I refuse to be part of this Xenophobia sir.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2023
optimusprime2:

FYI I am partly Yoruba, but most of all being Nigerian surpasses the label of tribe, I share in the Xenophobic persecution of my fellow Igbo Nigerians ... thanks for justifying my stance on Xenophobia slowly taking over.

Your comment is full proof to that.

However this hatred you are exhibiting is not the Yoruba-Nigerian way.

If Yoruba's in Togo or Benin Republic acted this way, it would have been understandable.

I am truly ashamed it has now come to the point we fight ourselves just because of tribe.

I refuse to be part of this Xenophobia sir.
I used to support Igbo people before,
I changed when I noticed their tribal sentiments during the last election,
Igbo people hatred Tinubu and Yorubas are too much, but they like to promote theirs as the best.
When they noticed Obi lost election, many of them are saying if Obi can't win atiku should win,
They also started mocking Yorubas that Lagos is no man's land because Tinubu lost Lagos whereas many Yoruba voted for Obi because of Muslim/Muslim ticket of APC.
They also started to project chinedu that hates Yorubas as their candidate in Lagos.
At that point I understand the kind of politics they playing which they don't allow in their place.
They have already push Yorubas to the wall, and when you are pushed to the wall, you turned against the person that is pushing u.
That's what happened on Saturday, Saturday election is not just an election but a show of strength to Igbo people claiming Lagos is no man's land,
Igbo people started this attack, hausas are also in Lagos but they don't meddle in the local politics rather they travel home to elect their leaders,
But for Ibo people to open their mouth and say derogatory words against their peaceful host, they called for problem.
Yorubas don't meddle in their politics in Igbo land
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by adisacool: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Continue with your copy and paste.

Lewisjohnson:

Modern Day Slavery

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by adisacool: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Let them return to Thier states if they are tired of Lagos.

The Igbos are more tribalistic and it has shown in this last election.

God bless the elected leaders to drive the states and country forward.

TOPMAN4LIFE:

I used to support Igbo people before,
I changed when I noticed their tribal sentiments during the last election,
Igbo people hatred Tinubu and Yorubas are too much, but they like to promote theirs as the best.
When they noticed Obi lost election, many of them are saying if Obi can't win atiku should win,
They also started mocking Yorubas that Lagos is no man's land because Tinubu lost Lagos whereas many Yoruba voted for Obi because of Muslim/Muslim ticket of APC.
They also started to project chinedu that hates Yorubas as their candidate in Lagos.
At that point I understand the kind of politics they playing which they don't allow in their place.
They have already push Yorubas to the wall, and when you are pushed to the wall, you turned against the person that is pushing u.
That's what happened on Saturday, Saturday election is not just an election but a show of strength to Igbo people claiming Lagos is no man's land,
Igbo people started this attack, hausas are also in Lagos but they don't meddle in the local politics rather they travel home to elect their leaders,
But for Ibo people to open their mouth and say derogatory words against their peaceful host, they called for problem.
Yorubas don't meddle in their politics in Igbo land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.