Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (53237 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:
Can you speak Ijebu?
Just a little.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by hopexter(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2023
N2B2:

Now that the elections are over, watch how the tribalistic trolls will quietly log out of their fake accounts and start saying, "One Nigeria," because they now realize they need Igbo money, after all.

Congrats on your re-election, Gov. Sanwo-Olu. It's well.

You’re wrong, they have realised they don’t need Igbo or their money in Lagos anymore hence, they will be treated differently henceforth. But it’s what’s the igbos in Lagos deserve.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

IPOB go still dey flex o..
Na u and ur generation go dey shout owomida
tell that to those agbero In Tarzan junction onitsha
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
CONGRATS TO SANWO OLU.YOU DID WELL IN LAGOS IN FIRST TERM,TRY DO BETTER THIS NEXT FIUR TERM TIME AROUND,WE SUPPORT YOU MAN.GOD PROTECT YOU IFSHA cheesy grin
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by optimusprime2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I used to support Igbo people before,
I changed when I noticed their tribal sentiments during the last election,
Igbo people hatred Tinubu and Yorubas are too much, but they like to promote theirs as the best.
When they noticed Obi lost election, many of them are saying if Obi can't win atiku should win,
They also started mocking Yorubas that Lagos is no man's land because Tinubu lost Lagos whereas many Yoruba voted for Obi because of Muslim/Muslim ticket of APC.
They also started to project chinedu that hates Yorubas as their candidate in Lagos.
At that point I understand the kind of politics they playing which they don't allow in their place.
They have already push Yorubas to the wall, and when you are pushed to the wall, you turned against the person that is pushing u.
That's what happened on Saturday, Saturday election is not just an election but a show of strength to Igbo people claiming Lagos is no man's land,
Igbo people started this attack, hausas are also in Lagos but they don't meddle in the local politics rather they travel home to elect their leaders,
But for Ibo people to open their mouth and say derogatory words against their peaceful host, they called for problem.
Yorubas don't meddle in their politics in Igbo land

Brother, it was not a show of strength it was outright Xenophobia that was politically driven.

Everybody knows Lagos is culturally Yoruba that is why we have an Oba there, was there a need to attack fellow-Nigerians to prove a point? Even if an attack was necessary did it have to be during elections?

This is exactly what happens in South Africa when the natives claim to "show strength" to other African's in the name of attacks, as if everyone doesn't know South Africa belongs to them.

Brother it was a simple thing that happened Lagosians were used as pawns to achieve selfish political goals. Otherwise there is no explanation for one set of Nigerians to rise against another because of a "show strength"

Lemme explain further if you have a stubborn blood brother who lives in your house, do you beat him and send him packing because you argued about different views in football for example... does it make sense.

I do not support this sort of open tribalism and Xenophobia, it is not the Yoruba or Nigerian way.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Victory for THUGGERY.
Victory for CRIMINALITY.
Victory for VIOLENCE.
Victory for RIGGING.
Victory for KILLING.
Victory for Sanwo-Olu
Congratulations XENOPHOBIC Lagos, let's celebrate these victories forever... the devil is happy.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by kmaster007: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Werey ni bobo yi sha... So you still carry my matter for head like sardines... Ogun kill you deir lolz
Mercury12:
All IPOB omo Nna how market?
Shameless hateful, egoist and myopic tribe that like claiming other people things. 😂

Omo Nna how market now?😂 I told you I will remind you😂
Just in case you looking for your mandate too. I now sell mandate. It is cheap 1500 naira per mandate. Mandate for everyone. Eni so ori re. Eyin pelu Omo ale yin jatijati

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Telldem1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re-elected who? Shame.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by oyatz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
iamphilips:
We all know if the election was actually free and fair, he’ll loose that sit... They literally used thugs, Tribalism and violence to win this time around.

Hope they won’t cry foul when same Violence is brought upon them and their family members...

The voter turnout wasn't much different from the presidential election, so the idea of voter suppression doesn't hold water when the Governor defeated Chinedu by over 300,000 voters.

If the election conducted today by Angels, Sanwo-Olu will still defeat Chinedu.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by oyatz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jestin:
Congrat Sanwolu but I will still give it to this LP guy . I only started reading abt him for like thee weeks now and my concern is what happened to PDP in Lagos ?

Chinedu needs to go back to the PDP and start preparations for 2027.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
kmaster007:
Werey ni bobo yi sha... So you still carry my matter for head like sardines... Ogun kill you deir lolz
amadioha strike you there. Coward ipob disguising masquerade😂
I kept my promise and you here crying. I'm not obi fraud that tell lies😂
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:
Just a little.
Likewise me. grin Omo ubo ruwo wa (testing you) grin
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:
Likewise me. grin Omo ubo ruwo wa (testing you) grin
uhmm #scratching my head# lol
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by otokx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
So does Kano really have more population than Lagos going by the voting results?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:

Where did this chinhuahua come out from? I’m talking about BAT supporters that I thought had sense and this one sef is counting himself among people I’m referring to.

Confirmed dunce
If you like talk to sanwo-olu or Osibanjo' supporters, none will take you loosers serious, you are irrelevant to Nigeria....you have no place in Nigeria politics... none of APC supporters, not just BAT takes you nyanmiris serious...you have no value to add to the party or Nigeria as a whole...go Bleep yasef

Ninny
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:
uhmm #scratching my head# lol
O le ga rie. Wo ke ba fesi nisein shi mma ko'gbarun rie. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:
Seriously?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:

'Igbarun' to who?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigeria is not a democracy.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by kmaster007: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercury12:
amadioha strike you there. Coward ipob disguising masquerade😂
I kept my promise and you here crying. I'm not obi fraud that tell lies😂

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:

'Igbarun' to who?
🤣🤣🤣No vex. I no mean am. I just want know whether u go get that part ni. Even if u no get am I go later tell u.

Didn't mean to be rude.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:
Seriously?

Aunty Olatara, ema binu. You should know that's not for rudeness.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:
🤣🤣🤣No vex. I no mean am. I just want know whether u go get that part ni. Even if u no get am I go later tell u.

Didn't mean to be rude.
I no vex jor!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DoxxAnon: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
timilehin007:

If you like talk to sanwo-olu or Osibanjo' supporters, none will take you loosers serious, you are irrelevant to Nigeria....you have no place in Nigeria politics... none of APC supporters, not just BAT takes you nyanmiris serious...you have no value to add to the party or Nigeria as a whole...go Bleep yasef

Ninny

If you want to be a bigot, at least be rich or be educated or both. It would be an added bonus to be good looking so that people will excuse your stupidity but in your case you are poor, barely educated and ugly! Then to top it up you are tribalistic.

Men … you lost the life lottery big time Mr Akinmusayo! Every morning, you dress up and go and sit down under an umbrella selling gas at Alafia bus stop. Instead of you to use your data for more productive things, you come online to Nairaland to insult other tribes.

You are a clown, Sunday… a big clown. So even you, an indigene of Ondo will join Lagosians to talk.

When I started my mission to doxx you, I thought I would find someone worth my time but you are just a poor man still trying to find your way in this world and unfortunately you want to become a thug for politicians who don’t even know you exist.

I would normally not broke-shame people but when I do, it is because they deserve it. You are scum of the earth and you deserve the poor existence you live!!! When you pack up your umbrella and pack up your gas cylinders, I hope you go home thinking about your life and how your unfortunate parents brought an even more unfortunate son into this world.

You aren’t worth any more of my time…

You no reach

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mpox:
Why in the midnight?
How did they arrive at the over 1m votes with the voter apathy?

With low turn out...
I fear who no fear riggers oooo...

And they will go to church and praise God...

God is indeed a merciful God..... Heaven dey hell dey....

Wish them... the best of the best... oooo
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olatara:
I no vex jor!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:

If you want to be a bigot, at least be rich or be educated or both. It would be an added bonus to be good looking so that people will excuse your stupidity but in your case you are poor, barely educated and ugly! Then to top it up you are tribalistic.

Men … you lost the life lottery big time Mr Akinmusayo! Every morning, you dress up and go and sit down under an umbrella selling gas at Alafia bus stop. Instead of you to use your data for more productive things, you come online to Nairaland to insult other tribes.

You are a clown, Sunday… a big clown. So even you, an indigene of Ondo will join Lagosians to talk.

When I started my mission to doxx you, I thought I would find someone worth my time but you are just a poor man still trying to find your way in this world and unfortunately you want to become a thug for politicians who don’t even know you exist.

I would normally not broke-shame people but when I do, it is because they deserve it. You are scum of the earth and you deserve the poor existence you live!!! When you pack up your umbrella and pack up your gas cylinders, I hope you go home thinking about your life and how your unfortunate parents brought an even more unfortunate son into this world.

You aren’t worth any more of my time…

You no reach

You are so pained...lol 😂 see epistle on top say we say make you leave Lagos matter...for the record...I was born in Lagos, all my siblings included, my dad served in ministry of defence in Lagos all his life...and mind you, no amount of your gibberish, balderdash, fiddle-faddle or piffle can change the fact that Yorubas own Lagos... doesn't matter which part of Yoruba... thank God you know I own a gas shop...that's was as far back as 5 yrs ago...now I have 5 big shops scattered in Lagos wth accessories...at least I didn't leave Yoruba land ..go to your east and invest did you see my first car there? No you won't talk about that...I'm fully made...and I'm a product of UNAD...I owe shop then while I work as a sales manager in a very popular gas plant in Lagos...I gathered money ND set my self up...what's wrong in being independent...I don't even go to any of my shops cuz I have sales boys ..I do stuffs online at home... go check that profile again an see my work experiences and educational background...
Retard fool...ninny, worthless piece of shit
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
nisai:

Didn't mean to be rude.
Let's talk on what app

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by DoxxAnon: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
timilehin007:

You are so pained...lol 😂 see epistle on top say we say make you leave Lagos matter...for the record...I was born in Lagos, all my siblings included, my dad served in ministry of defence in Lagos all his life...and mind you, no amount of your gibberish, balderdash, fiddle-faddle or piffle can change the fact that Yorubas own Lagos... doesn't matter which part of Yoruba... thank God you know I own a gas shop...that's was as far back as 5 yrs ago...now I have 5 big shops scattered in Lagos wth accessories...at least I didn't leave Yoruba land ..go to your east and invest did you see my first car there? No you won't talk about that...I'm fully made...and I'm a product of UNAD...I owe shop then while I work as a sales manager in a very popular gas plant in Lagos...I gathered money ND set my self up...what's wrong in being independent...I don't even go to any of my shops cuz I have sales boys ..I do stuffs online at home... go check that profile again an see my work experiences and educational background...
Retard fool...ninny, worthless piece of shit

Are you applying for a job; why are you sending me your CV … pauper

Started explaining your life history like I care about your inconsequential existence.

Your work experience and educational background is crap… you went to university and ended up selling gas and hustling doing “online stuffs”… including being a bigoted fool!

When I trade words with you, I belittle myself.

My only aim was to see the face behind the pathetic cretin spewing tribal rubbish and i found a poor, broke-ass, barely educated man selling cooking gas and driving a jalopy looking for hookup on Nairaland cos he has dimples and therefore thinks he is fine! Clown

Mr Sunday Sanmi Akinmusayo, I have given you enough of my time … you should go and spread your mattress on your floor and get ready for bed.
Peace
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:

Are you applying for a job; why are you sending me your CV … pauper

Started explaining your life history like I care about your inconsequential existence.

Your work experience and educational background is crap… you went to university and ended up selling gas and hustling doing “online stuffs”… including being a bigoted fool!

When I trade words with you, I belittle myself.

My only aim was to see the face behind the pathetic cretin spewing tribal rubbish and i found a poor, broke-ass, barely educated man selling cooking gas and driving a jalopy looking for hookup on Nairaland cos he has dimples and therefore thinks he is fine! Clown

Mr Sunday Sanmi Akinmusayo, I have given you enough of my time … you should go and spread your mattress on your floor and get ready for bed.
Peace
Typical African reasoning...so everyone must graduate and work In big office.... I thought you re intelligent...how many people earn salary Under you ..I'm a proud employer...I'm not in your league...go and sleep, remember you have to wake up by 4AM to prepare for office....idiot glorifying modern day slavery ...
Did you notice it's been long I posted anything in FB? I've been warned never to post my success again ..you know nothing about me...
Let us both do give away 100k to 10 people right here and have them post evidence...idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.