Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC (33014 Views)

Twenty Years After, Sanwo-Olu Relaunches, Expands Jigi-bola Programme / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Dareal90s(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Rejecting your Yoruba brother because his mom is Igbo.
Is it possible to vote for more than one candidate, So because I didn't vote for him means I rejected him?

Sanwo Olu and Jandor are also my brother.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Topsymy: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
PremiumTech:
I think many people in the APC lacks emotional intelligence.

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?
Just to have access to the state funds and continue looting our money.

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.

And I guessed you forgot when GRV said he doesn't think like Yorubas. I wonder why people are turning this around. LP and their supporters in Lag singlehandedly made this a tribal issue. My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Gboom:

Which military?
We don't need any military in Nigeria in this modern world, they will set us back globally.
What we need is good leadership from political class through democratically elected people with full implementation of what we called true federalism.
Military was better than political rule.All the public infrastructures that were built under the colonial and military regime have all been sold to by the political elites.They cannot show for all the proceeds made from those sales.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Geminiivory: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:

What do you call voting Ellu p from top to bottom during the presidential election?

Na today una remember say Yoruba's dey tribalistic? Yes we are tribalistic!!!

Go back to your villages. We don't want you people in Lagos.

See this confirmed ode. 😆. is LP an igbo party? No be same LP your brother Mimiko use win for Ondo state. same one oshomole use win for edo state.. See ehnnn, you re really a CONFIRMED SOPHISTICATED ODE. TRIBALISTIC BIGOT CUM CONFIRMED AGBERO/ TOUT/ MISCREANT
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Rapuru14: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
lecowas:

grin grin Lagos is still a developing city. Cities are overcrowded in all part of the world, and we are trying our best, just a lil more time . Just help us tell some people not to take us back by burning our bus terminals 😂

Baba enjoy your perpetual developing status
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Bashirkareem31: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Bigbayour:
1.No Yoruba should buy anything in traffic agaij going forward.

2. Sanwo Olu should ban traffic Hawkers going forward

3. All Ibo Senior officers in Govt house should be retired prematurely

4. Revokes majority of Igbo properties CofO. This can be done systematically and technically.

5. Take over alaba and Ladipo and demolish the structure under the guise of rebuilding modern lock up shops and ensure over 90% of the new structure are taken by Yorubas (Just like it was done in Tejuosho Markets).....

Battleline has been drawn.

You people will see fire in the next 4 years...

Nah we get Aso Rock, nah we get Judiciary, nah we get media. No where to run to
grin grin grin grin grin I wish all that and more can happen.Make them uncomfortable by in addition to the aforementioned,demolish the structures in all the yanmiri dominated areas in the southwest entirely for governmental projects.They'll surely crawl back to their potopoto region in no distant period
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Gboom: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Revolution2022:

Military was better than political rule.All the public infrastructures that were built under the colonial and military regime have all been sold to by the political elites.They cannot show for all the proceeds made from those sales.
Military was never better, mass scale corruption started during the regime of Babangida a military man, I remember the question of gulf war proceeds that was never answered till today.
Nigeria will lose a lot in terms of International Relations, foreign investors unwillingness to invest, global acceptance and so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Yoruba always playing politics of bitterness and hatred but use their media propaganda to heap the sentiments on IGBOS.....

Imagine Yorubas denying their own brother because the mother is from IGBO.....

This goes on to show how they will deny any woman that is not a Yoruba woman married to a Yoruba man in cases where the man dies....

This shows the true wickedness and hatred from Yoruba people .....

No wonder they don't like to travel out and mingle with other tribes.......

Yoruba is just the reason why NIGERIA cant be developed....

Through them the peaceful existence of Nigerians before 2015....was destroyed....

And they are outrightly showing it to the world that they are the most betrayal set of humans in Nigeria and very tribalistic ......

Obama is from Kenya but became American's President ....
An Indian is the prime Minister of U.K

The people you want to flush out of Lagos State pays more tax than Sanwo olu, Tinubu, etc that we not from Lagos State
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Bashirkareem31: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Ogbeni...don't play the tribal card here.

Osun state Governor's mom na Igbo and it didn't mean anything or is osun more liberal than Lagos?

This boy lost woefully in local government election, failed miserably in senatorial election and you think gbam - Gubernatorial election na the next step?

Was he even the rightful gubernatorial candidate of LP?

We are not even talking about his arrogance and carelessness with words just yet....

If them do that election again 1000 times, Chinedu would lose 20000 times.

You guys should package and send him back to Anambla - let's see if he would even win class rep election there
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Gboom:

Military was never better, mass scale corruption started during the regime of Babangida a military man, I remember the question of gulf war proceeds that was never answered till today.
Nigeria will lose a lot in terms of International Relations, foreign investors unwillingness to invest global acceptance and so on
Nigerians are not benefitting from this so called democracy.When we want to vote our choice,they intimidate us, threatened to kill us,snatch ballot papers when counting of votes are not going their way......Nigeria is not yet ripe for democracy.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by DOD88: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.

You are ranting and talking jargons. You a fake yoruba by design and Igbo by heart. If you cannot discern with your little, mischievous and myopic mind regarding the evil agenda of Igbos against Yorubas, then keeping on deceiving yourself with your uncomparable instances that do not march the reality on ground. Let it be known to you that we the real Yorubas are now well disillusioned by the wickedness, ungratefulness and betrayal of Igbos. The battle line is drawn. We will let them know that our accommodation and mingling with them in time past are not weakness or stupidity. Now they will know Yorubas are superior to them by far. Wise up, and don't be a bastard Yoruba if you are truly one.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Bashirkareem31: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Your accursed, desecrated lands in Ebonyi and Anambla await your arrival
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by ay4press(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Bros re You okay
Franzinni:
He tried to play the tribe game and lost ... Infact he is lost the chance to be governor of Lagos forever!!! With that tribal card he played

Forever!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Bashirkareem31: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Christistruth00:

Even if his Son or Grandson tries to Run for Governor of Lagos

They will first be Reminded of how their Forefather Gbadebo Chinedu Patrick

Rhodes tried to do an Afonja on Lagos in the Year 2023 AD

using Ipob and Endsars
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Stone24: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
After reading some comments here I come to the conclusion that some people are so selfish and idoit that they think supporting foolish and self minded politicians that don't care about the mass but only their pockets will do then good.
He is not our tribe he or she will not rule, what have the one ruling who is ur tribe done to better ur living.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by samfrancis1(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

you didn’t look like Yoruba?? Hmn.. ask your mummy well.. it’s either one thing.. but make I keep quiet
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by lecowas: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Rapuru14:

Baba enjoy your perpetual developing status

"Perpetual developing" is better than "underdeveloped" IMHO

Why would a state have that number of billionaires with nothing to show for it except fine houses. God bless Innoson, Air peace and other Igbo people who have the foresight to develop their region in their own way.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by computer0810(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
princepeter566:
How come Kano has 1. 6m+ voters and Lagos is far behind?

Bcoz most Lagosians don't vote.......but northerners are naturally voters
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Franzinni: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
ay4press:
Bros re You okay
yes ... Thank you for asking tho.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by lexylaw40: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

Osu go back to your God forsaken region
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by JuanDeDios: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

Brilliant post. Bolded is the koko - that's what brings the matter.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by shegra58: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

Emeka u dey disguise remove your mask
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by francotunsco: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

I pity you and your lame innocence. You obviously dont know nada.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by LKTJ123(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Shut up chinedu
PremiumTech:

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by HustlersWorld2: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Is OTP bypass possible? I have heard so many people ask this question, some will come into my inbox for insight. Thing is everything is possible with technology these days. Watch this video to learn and understand how (The video is for educational purpose ONLY!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by muykem: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Emola12:
if to say true true you be Yoruba u go know say GBADEBO is a Yoruba guy
Or if your father is from Canada and your mother is from osun state where you go claim Oniranu oshi ni gbogbo yin ti e n pariwo wipe ki GBADEBO ma lo si Anambra alaini lakaye ni gbogbo yin patapata walahitalahi
You lack knowledge. Gbadebo himself is not our problem but we will never allow igbo to Lord their agenda on us.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Parachoko: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Lagos State gets a lot of unnecessary attention on Nairaland. Please elections are taking place across other states in Nigeria.

Give us updates on what's happening across Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Kwara, etc. All these are states in Nigeria.

Stop boring us with Lagos' local news.
You can also create a thread about other states

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by eminikansoso(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

My friend let me tell you what you don't know about Yoruba politics.
Before military replaced regional government with State government, we Yorubas see ourselves as one entity irrespective of political parties. Yorubas will not allow another tribes to dictate for them talkless of an non united tribe to come from their region and settled in Yoruba land in million and suddenly a Yoruba land becomes no man's land.
The constitution will be amended and it is now the host communities prevent their land from parasite.
Yorubas have good heritages to preserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Tzar(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
You are just an Afonja!
So you think Yorubas should cower in the face of Igbo intimidation? Simps like you are the ones that make slavery and external invasion possible.
Sensible ALPHA Yorubas (male and female) made significant self preservation decisions, we don't need the opinion of impotent minions like you. Unless Igbos change their narrative about Yorubas we will not back down and the line is drawn!
PremiumTech:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by XAUBulls: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

There are many historical errors in your post and I bet you are not
Yoruba.

You are using the same typical guilt-tripping emotional tactics that some bigoted Ibos have always used on NL and online.

When the LP trolls online and offline where viciously making criminally inciting comments,
attacking and insulting all the prominent folks who identified with APC such the actors such as Mercy Johnson, Joke Silva-Jacobs, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Adefarasin, Zach Orji, and many more, where were you?

Instead of you to condemn the anti-Yoruba Twitter history posts of
Gbadebo of LP and other irresponsible comments that insulted Ijebu people (who he did not even realise are indigenous to
Lagos State), you are here talking of emotional intelligence.

Senator Remi Tinubu has an Ijebu father from Ogun and an Itsekiri mother from Delta.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu is paternally an Ijebu and Ijebus are the indigenes and owners of Ajah area and the entire LGAs of Epe, Ikorodu, Ibeju Lekki all in Lagos
East division. The Ijebus of Lagos and Ogun States are the same people because Ijebuland extends from Lagos State to Ogun State.

It is Ambode that is from a royal family from Ilaje in Ondo State.
His father was a teacher who was transfered to Epe in the then
Western Region, and Ambode grew up in Epe.

Nairaland, the internet and offline sources have been littered for many years with evidence of only some very irresponsible Ibos who taunt and insult Yorubas of Lagos State by calling Lagos State a no man's land. Indigenes of Lagos State that I know on NL who reacted to the falsehoods online by these group of Ibos were derided and told to go back to Oyo and Osogbo... What stupidity!

This is one of the reasons why
Yorubas got angry and voted APC and Governor Babajide "Hurricane" Sanwo-Olu got re-elected in
Lagos State.

There is a very famous YouTube video interview with a white man of Sir Ahmadu Bello accusing some Ibos of wanting to dominate the positions meant for Northerners in Northern lands in the 1950s.

The same overbearing mindset by some Ibos still exists online and offline as of 2023.

That is my full response to your #6.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Johnjustice: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2023
The APC said Rhodes-Vivour’s “disposition to anarchy” is not representative of the position of true and well meaning Lagosians.

Apt. Lagos is a billion dollar city, no small or big fry can threaten us here.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by undisputed106(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Franzinni:
He tried to play the tribe game and lost ... Infact he is lost the chance to be governor of Lagos forever!!! With that tribal card he played

Forever!!!!!!

We didn't see him play any tribe game. APC started this. You guys are going cause a war soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Buhari's Government Can Boost Revenue BY Okonjo Iweala / More Photos Of Obasanjo With Buhari At The State House / Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.