Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (46763 Views)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (2) (3) (4)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by wififa: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
As tempers and emotions continue to heighten concerning the tragic loss of shining star Sylvester....., fake news merchants have began to take advantage of the situation to peddle falsehoods.

One of the students connected to the gruesome death of Sylvester was named and said to be the son of a customer service representative at Zenith Bank Plc.

Several sources and independent checks have revealed that while Joy Edordu was once indeed employed at Zenith Bank, she later resigned in August 2016.

In a related development, the Delta state governor has voted that he will not rest, until justice for Sylvester is done.

https://www.newstudor.com/sylvester-omoroni-zenith-bank-staff-fingered-as-parent-of-one-of-the-killers/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
My heart goes out to the parents most especially this period, it's really quite sad and traumatic that a child you sent to school hale and healthy, only for you to receive news that same child is at point of near death and upon been rushed to hospital is confimed dead.

47 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Archiever22: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Publish and start posting their pics... Wicked parents

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by observanc1: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Innuendo. Just people searching through instagram and talking nonsense.
Op, as u exposed this woman without proof, so shall u be put in shame.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by thesicilian: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Every parent is responsible for his or her child's actions, until that child becomes a legal adult. The first job of a parent is proper home training. If they fail at that, they have failed at everything else no matter the amount of money or career success they achieve.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Tinubuadvocate: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Even you poster when you know the fact that the news you are posting have no reliable source you still went ahead by posted it.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Perfecttouch(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Funny enough, all these parents might even be on nairaland

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 05, 2021
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ednut1(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2021
This witch hunt is just getting silly by the day. The police should arrest the kids involved leave theor parents alone

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Saifullah01: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by djflexcy: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Posting their parents pictures online doesn't make sense to me, were they been sent by their parent to commit such act?
Justice to #Sylvester

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Sabadon(m): 5:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Abeg make una investigate well before posting to avoid exposing innocent folks

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by michlins(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Bloggers and websites will milk this story to the last blood and then jump unto the next trend.

Meanwhile this family will NEVER find closure even when the culprits are found. Loss of a promising child or sibling is forever pain

17 Likes

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Vince77(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Funny enough, all these parents might even be on nairaland

They are everywhere codedly following the trends.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by whytediamond(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Hellonearth007: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

I pray your child die like this young boy then u will understand the pain.

Even your parents should join sef

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Flets: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2021
How is Sylvester’s life different from the many lifes lost to terrorists, hersdmen and the military daily?

How did we just find our voice or we are just being as hypocritical as ever?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Zino1011(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Gistlover and her ghetto way of blogging.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by TarOrfeeek: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021

You will pay N750,0000 school fees

Still come pay gbese on top

No be for my own school. School fees was N11,000

But if you fork up Bulala (the one eyed bastard) go use better pako arrange your back.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by oliverwrites: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
observanc1:
Innuendo. Just people searching through instagram and talk8ng nonsense.
Op, as u exposed this woman without proof, so shall u be put in shame.
Do you know the sort of proof he has in the closet?

Just like I am trying to nail a fraudulent yahoo boy here disguising to be a digital marketer. The sort of info I have about him he will be deluding himself that I have nothing whereas I am just quietly working my magic to nail him and teach him a lesson.

Gistlover may or may not have proof, you don't have proof that he doesn't.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Hellonearth007: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
ednut1:
This witch hunt is just getting silly by the day. The police should arrest the kids involved leave theor parents alone

Then if police arrest the kids,who will come for thier bail?
Still not their parents?
You see why the parents is needed now. Think with your brains n not anus

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by 1Sharon(f): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

Nigerians have descended on her IG page looool

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by oliverwrites: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2021
ednut1:
Don't forget the kids are minors and the parents are committing crime by keeping their children away from the law and deserve to be punished.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2021
The parents of the bullies will be strategizing and looking for loopholes in the story and the law. Guess what, they'll find.

undecided undecided

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by SarutobiEky(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

bros you're right about everything else you said. But you see these wicked politicians, I'd gladly wipe out their whole generation if I was oppprtuned to. You know the millions of lives that has been lost due to their excesses? Forget matter. I no know about these bullied though.. make them parents fish them out.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Gadafii: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Lots of kids die every week in agege, mushin, and other slums due to forceful initiation into cults, just like this latest victim, unfortunately we don't get to hear about it, cos they don't have people to make it trend, lots and lots of them die

Make authority handle this matter, all these are not neccessary

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by phorget(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Those evil children would one day become the leaders of tomorrow. The future is indeed full of evil from the present.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by kingmassa(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
I feel for the family of Sylvester

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by ivolt: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Don't forget the kids are minors and the parents are committing crime by keeping their children away from the law and deserve to be punished.
Are you speaking for the police?

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54