Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" (42415 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Africblogng:
I won't reply the young guys even for a price if I was Isha
No, it was good she gave him wotowoto since his parents refused to get help for him.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by Munamoqel: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

My dear Aisha Yesufu, do not drag yourself in the mud with this un-cultured, sick, ignorant, abusive, smelling son of a midget, Bashir Elrufai.

Let me not drag his wife into these, but she must be a very fo0ling gold digger Igbo woman to marry this mentally unbalanced Bashir

GOAT- GREATEST OF ALL TIME
EDO NOR DEY CARRY LAST

the guy na house of rep member how about you nairaland lup member
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
Current scores:

1-1
Rie nsi!

Bashir... 1

Aisha... 10.

Dude loves taboo sex! Very unislamic.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by OneCandleAway(f): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Munamoqel:

It's bello that won house of representatives not Bashir.

I thought Bashir had only one wife. The half igbo one

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Munamoqel:

His parents should have sent him to a mental home, not Nass.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by SWATMan: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Barrywilly:
Demented goat[color=#006600][/color] cheesy. This guy has a sharp tongue. It struck deep into Aisha cheesy

What's deep in his accusation? Do goats suffer from dementia? Obviously there's no insult here because the narrative doesn't fit.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by PPIA: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol

Imagine see what someone is doing behind close door and forming religious on the surface ?

Who will see God between Aisha and the one who committed adultery and incest ?

I sure say Obi don fvck am grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by ovieigho(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
PPIA:

I sure say Obi don fvck am grin

You don’t get my statement πŸ˜€
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Who has the Video grin grin grin

Nack Snr Nack Jnr grin grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by afbstrategies: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
ExAngel007:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has dragged Bashir El-Rufai, the son of the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, after he said she dances like a β€œdemented goat fully clothed in hijab.”

Reacting to the tweet on Sunday, March 19, Aisha fired back at Bashir, saying that her son prefers to be the child of one who dances in her hijab than to be the child of one accused of causing the mental illness of his wife when she caught him in bed with her blood sister.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/aisha-yesufu-drags-bashir-el-rufai-after-he-called-her-a-demented-goat.html
The son of a dwarf will talk and walk like father dwarf. Glad to see Aisha clap back on the Kaduna dwarf’s demented son.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by intruder15(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

My dear Aisha Yesufu, do not drag yourself in the mud with this un-cultured, sick, ignorant, abusive, smelling son of a midget, Bashir Elrufai.

Let me not drag his wife into these, but she must be a very fo0ling gold digger Igbo woman to marry this mentally unbalanced Bashir

GOAT- GREATEST OF ALL TIME
EDO NOR DEY CARRY LAST

But na smack down she give am for there. For mortal Kombat they go call am Fatality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by incandescentena: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
intruder15:

But na smack down she give am for there. For mortal Kombat they go call am Fatality
cheesy Flawless victory!!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by Adaisback(f): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
So that short man no short for him prick? Na wah o! So El Rufai the midget get mind dey Bleep his wife sister on their matrimonial bed? I for say! I always knew that the midget of Kaduna no dey normal at all, now am sure

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by evaristusprine: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alright
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by KanwuliaExtra: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nor be small disgrace o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by TheGift: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Barrywilly:
Demented goat[color=#006600][/color] cheesy. This guy has a sharp tongue. It struck deep into Aisha cheesy

How do you know it struck deep? Are you in Her Mind or emotions?

Just say you hope it struck Her deep, because of your feelings towards her.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by salbis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zee0007:
The man who lives in a glass house must not trade stones with someone.

Breakfast served hot in a public space.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

One of the rules of life is never to banter word with a lady. You go collect.

Take heart Bashir.🀒🀒🀒🀒
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by airsaylongcome: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:

1 blow 7 fractures. HellRufai don collect wotowoto. Why are the sons of HellRufai and Olumo behaving like idiots?

I laughed very hard at the bolded! Thank you for making my day

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Nor be small disgrace o! cheesy

You have always been bat-shit crazy and I like it!!! grin

Werey-extra

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by Blaze14k: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is what Nigeria politics is all about , just leave the scene if you can't withstand all these things. We only pray it gets better.

What sort of politics is this u mean? Market women politics? Thank God uve exposed how demented you guys really are. I think africans should go back to stone age cos we've refused to be civilized. Tuah!!

When u look at the way nigerians walk on the streets and observe the way oyinbo walk on the street u will spot a hug difference. Look at what someone endorsed as politics. Its well.. continue till u r swallowed into oblivion

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zee0007:
The man who lives in a glass house must not trade stones with someone.

Breakfast served hot in a public space.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

One of the rules of life is never to banter word with a lady. You go collect.

Take heart Bashir.🀒🀒🀒🀒
but truly, I no know or see El rufia wife ooooo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by luminouz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bashir caused his wives mental illness when she caught him having taboo sex.
No wonder he's quite unhinged.

Is that really true?

The mental illness or/and the taboo?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by TheGift: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's bello that won house of representatives not Bashir.

I thought Bashir had only one wife. The half igbo one

Read the post again, She was referring to one of Bashir's father's wives. Not one of Bashir's wives.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by phymat(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
bencr7:
abeg forget adult things,if person insult u like diz,u go they silence,El rufia son think na only am get bad mouth.

So like this like this Ellu P no go win any state , Nawa ooo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by pfadom: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aisha Yesufu has only dragged herself and not Bashir El-Rufai Jnr. We all know that all the efforts of Aisha on Chibok girls was to be compensated with a political appointment. The devil in her screamed the moment Hadiza Bala Usman was announced the MD of NPA and she has not recovered since then.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
luminouz:

You have always been bat-shit crazy and I like it!!! grin

Werey-extra

Oh yes o. . . .
Demented goat dancing in only pant kpa kpa! grin
Aisha try wear hajib sef.
Me for remove cloth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by dannex4adx(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
incandescentena:
Wow!! Bashir Elrufaida just got served, HOT!

Let me not drag his wife into these, but she must be a very fo0ling Igbo woman to marry this mentally unbalanced Bashir

EDO NOR DEY CARRY LAST

Na lie, Bashir dey give her hot hot. Go and verify.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by HNICEARTH: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oh! So Ruffy sleeps with his wife's blood sister? What a wawu!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" by GloriousGbola: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
El rufai needs to put a leash on his noisy failson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Arms Scam: Dasuki Begs Buhari - The Sun / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.