Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It (4092 Views)

Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / Tribal Bigotry: Nigerians Blast Premium Times Newspapers / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
People can even see clearly who you are with your response. Victim mentality in the mud
You're not to decide for people, they see all the screenshot, like I said, if you don't desist from mentioning me in your stupidity, I will have no choice but to deal with you the way I deal with fools.

You either avoid me or be peaceful on this forum.

Silly bastard
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Stop posting things I said when I decided to fight back dirty, I even said more horrible things, dig them up and you’ll see them, this is me owning my shit. I have proved how you started the whole thing and continued even when I warned and avoided you , you can’t fool anybody here. You have nothing on me please. Be gone
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Zonefree(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Not done with your stupidity, you started trolling me and mistaking me for all the men that have made your life miserable.

Cc; IyaebeTheGreat
Jay, iyaebe is in love with you. Please pity her and give her a piece of a heart so we can drink water and keep cup for this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop posting things I said when I decided to fight back dirty, I even said more horrible things, dig them up and you’ll see them, this is me owning my shit. I have proved how you started the whole thing and continued even when I warned and avoided you , you can’t fool anybody here. You have nothing on me please. Be gone
You forgot those one's the moderator helped you to delete.... That was the beginning of everything.

Don't be a lying little bastard you prostitute.

You're right, I have nothing on a low life who's mother is a prostitute, I don't rate you, your miserable parents or anything connected to you.

Let this be the last time you will mention me or mistake me for any member of this forum, the day you try it, that day will be your last day on earth.

Barren swine.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Jay, iyaebe is in love with you. Please pity her and give her a piece of a heart so we can drink water and keep cup for this forum.
Odogwu, will you wish a community prostitute with a lousy character for your friend?
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
He keeps posting things I said in the middle of the fights. I dy shame for him. I’m glad he couldn’t not come up with anything meaningful to backup his lies. Please stop distracting me I have other fights to attend to grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He keeps posting things I said in the middle of the fights. I dy shame for him. I’m glad he couldn’t not come up with anything meaningful to backup his lies. Please stop distracting me I have other fights to attend to grin grin grin grin
A barren prostitute like you was saved countless times by the moderator who came to your rescue.

You remember how you started it that day and I dragged your father from his grave like a mad dog and disgraced him, seeing How I replied you, you went to call the moderators, I was banned for some days, comments deleted.

After coming from the ban, I saw your foolish thread, I commented on it, and you wanted to get back at me because of what I did to your father in this forum.

Barren swine like you has learnt some lessons. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Zonefree(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Odogwu, will you wish a community prostitute with a lousy character for your friend?
Chief, there's no enmity between kpekus and gbola.

2 Likes

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Chief, there's no enmity between kpekus and gbola.
Lol, you might be correct, but IyaebeTheGreat Kpekus is meant for for imbecilës, autistic kids and people with down syndrome.

I rather remain celibate.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Playmaaker14:
A barren prostitute like you was saved countless times by the moderator who came to your rescue.

You remember how you started it that day and I dragged your father from his grave like a mad dog and disgraced him, seeing How I replied you, you went to call the moderators, I was banned for some days, comments deleted.

After coming from the ban, I saw your foolish thread, I commented on it, and you wanted to get back at me because of what I did to your father in this forum.

Barren swine like you has learnt some lessons. smiley
Ok playmaker sorry for all I said to you and yours. I hope this pacifies you. Have a great day. Bye
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
A wise serpent knows when to crawl back into it’s hole. I am a mother hen
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Zonefree(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, you might be correct, but IyaebeTheGreat Kpekus is meant for for imbecilës, autistic kids and people with down syndrome.

I rather remain celibate.
Chai cheesy grin
Na person sweetheart you roast like this o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Chai cheesy grin
. Make I reserve some ego for una to chop because na the thing dy worry una at this point (as per say no let her win you grin grin). I have never lost a battle. Make you sef dy raise shoulder. My wings are wide enough for you all to take cover. Have a nice century
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok playmaker sorry for all I said to you and yours. I hope this pacifies you. Have a great day. Bye
Keep your apologies to yourself.... A manipulative bitch like you should apologies to the public.

You made Peter Obi and those supporting him look bad, went as far as calling someone an Osu in your bid to spite the igbos.

Apologies openly, you are good at creating threads and rushing to be the first to comment, open a thread and apologies, and I will do likewise, until then, I don't take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Chai cheesy grin
Don't blame me please, her hatred for the Igbos because of election made me angry and pissed.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
I dislike OBI same way others dislike Tinubu and are very expressive about it. I still haven’t seen any quote of me calling or hating on a particular tribe. Keep selling the wrong narrative that never was. Last time I checked I have never been involved in tribal stuff or liked anyone based on tribe/religion in this forum and outside. Not my thing
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oya everybody should leave this thread already.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike OBI same way others dislike Tinubu and are very expressive about it. I still haven’t seen any quote of me calling or hating on a particular tribe. Keep selling the wrong narrative that never was. Last time I checked I have never been involved in tribal stuff or liked anyone based on tribe/religion in this forum and outside. Not my thing
You know me very well in this forum, I don't like Tinubu, and his style of politics, but I never for once attacked his tribesmen or call them derogatory names.... You called PrinceofLagos Osu, an indirect shots you fired at the igbos.

The screenshot is here incase you want to deny it again.

A very simple task, create a thread, apologies for making such foolish statement because of politics. People will love you for this act.

You're not compelled though, but that is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fighting for someone that is my Padi is laughable, I’m sure prince can’t even remember this same way I can’t remember the action that warranted such reaction. Such an emotional person grin grin grin. I have done the needful to you and yours not minding if same gesture isn’t extended to me, but don’t demand the impossible just for my act of generosity and sportsmanship, I know perfectly what I’m doing. Let this thread rest please
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fighting for someone that is my Padi is laughable, I’m sure prince can’t even remember this same way I can’t remember the action that warranted such reaction. Such an emotional person grin grin grin. I have done the needful to you and yours not minding if same gesture isn’t extended to me, but don’t demand the impossible just for my act of generosity and sportsmanship, I know perfectly what I’m doing. Let this thread rest please
Fighting for who? You are indeed a big fool if you think I am fighting for him.... Read again and don't be too quick to display your foolishness.

I never asked you to apologies to me, your guilty conscience did... Out of generosity and sportsmanship? Lmfao!!! You are more dumb than your mother. grin

I will only apologies when you create a thread and apologies for that reckless statement.

Barren swine say na out of generosity. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
I don’t quote them but they jump on my mentions with emotions grin grin grin Iyaebethegreat =1000000, Others=0
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t quote them but they jump on my mentions with emotions grin grin grin Iyaebethegreat =1000000, Others=0
People see you as a fool, until you publicly apologies before they'll stop seeing you as a fool.

Trust me on this one barren hen. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
searchng4love:

Fool, did u just called out Ur papa cool cool cool
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by OloyeVIII: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Adeebiwa09:

Hmmm, noted and sadly I can see why you responded the way you did. It's unfortunate that'll why I don't just post things and I'm not active on any other social platform except WhatsApp and nairaland. I sincerely apologise for this, but forgiveness is what our lord and master demand of us.

He is our practical example
1 Peter 2:21-23 KJV
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: [22] Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: [23] Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Matthew 5:44-45 KJV
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; [45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

e sure for you brother
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by OloyeVIII: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi does not like you. inbred swine
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by OloyeVIII: 2:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You forgot those one's the moderator helped you to delete.... That was the beginning of everything.

Don't be a lying little bastard you prostitute.

You're right, I have nothing on a low life who's mother is a prostitute, I don't rate you, your miserable parents or anything connected to you.

Let this be the last time you will mention me or mistake me for any member of this forum, the day you try it, that day will be your last day on earth.

Barren swine.
told the b!tch, i'll gladly do the time...when i hunt

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Thread meant to promote peaceful coexistence, evil people hijacked it. It is well
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by skj1377(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2023
There cant be peaceful coexistence stop looking for such. Let Ibo have their Biafra, Yoruba our own republic. Afterwards there will be mutual respect among ethnic Nationalities. Ibo and Yoruba can't share same country peacefully.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thread meant to promote peaceful coexistence, evil people hijacked it. It is well
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2023
skj1377:
There cant be peaceful coexistence stop looking for such. Let Ibo have their Biafra, Yoruba our own republic. Afterwards there will be mutual respect among ethnic Nationalities. Ibo and Yoruba can't share same country peacefully.
We can live and coexist peacefully, we are all wonderful people
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by skj1377(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2023
What your saying is possible with other ethnic groups . Ibo's are "clannish" it's a sad realisation. We can't change them because that's how God created them and put them together in the east. Let's all hope for a peaceful separation.
IyaebeTheGreat:
We can live and coexist peacefully, we are all wonderful people

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by obyrich(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The tribal bigotry going on in this forum especially in the politics section is too much, you should allow people the freedom to support whoever they want and not insult them for doing otherwise. We all can't have one voice for now but we must be very civil on how we go about it. Please stop and learn to post things that are progressive. Elections are almost over, we must learn to move ahead irrespective of whoever has won. The court is there to attend to all aggrieved parties. Let calmness be restored once again on this forum. Thanks and God bless you all.
Lol. Political advisers. Kindly go through your previous posts and know who needs this advice more.
Re: Tribal Bigotry On Nairaland Is Too Much. Stop It by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
My recent stance on my choice of support in politics has really made me learn a lot about humans, life and attitudes of people generally . We learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside The Multi-billion Naira Zamfara Gold Mining Facility** / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader / Delta Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.