Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) (2141 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Its the "Corruption Lobe". Endemic in Nigeria. And declared a crime against humanity in 1960 ☹️☹️☹️

Lol
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Thousands of protesters marched through South Africa's cities on Monday, calling on President Cyril Ramaphosa to resign over the lack of jobs and electricity, as security forces guarded malls and streets to prevent any violence and looting.

South Africans are furious about failures of the governing African National Congress (ANC) to deliver services and create jobs - a third of South Africans are out of work. Analysts expect it to lose its parliamentary majority for the first time in three decades in national elections next year.

Meanwhile, state electricity utility Eskom is implementing the worst rolling blackouts on record, leaving households in the dark for up to 10 hours a day.

"We are not going to do anything. We just walk nicely and raise our concerns," protest leader Julius Malema, head of the Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), said in front of a large crowd gathered at Church Square in Pretoria's city centre before marching to the president's office.

The EFF party, whose supporters are mainly poor Black South Africans who feel marginalised since the ANC ended white minority rule in 1994, called for a national shutdown - a move which was successful to the extent that many businesses were closed and workers stayed away for lack of transport.

Wetin Consign us for this matter.

Poor lad, your people don't have access internet and so you and your small bunch of SA internet warriors come here everyday to disturb peoples peace

Hamba Hamba!
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sepukku:

Wetin Consign us for this matter.

Poor lad, your people don't have access internet and so you and your small bunch of SA internet warriors come here everyday to disturb peoples peace

Hamba Hamba!

Morpheus 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Let me guess, "I don't have internet access until my white master allows it"?

When you're not in the matrix Morpheus, do you live in that eye sore of a city I saw earlier called Onitsha ☹️☹️☹️☹️ Yoh, you guys live like rats.

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Morpheus 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

When you're not in the matrix Morpheus, do you live in that eye sore of a city I saw earlier called Onitsha ☹️☹️☹️☹️ Yoh, you guys live like rats.
Is this idiot even aware there's wifi connection even in the ghettos?
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
IronGalaxy:

They use Tinubus walking stick as network tower 🇳🇬 and his metallic kneecaps as transformers.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Morpheus 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

No until your government figures out how to educate you numskulls on the use of the internet. Its obvious a majority of you don't use it for anything productive like we do.

WannaHowzit:

When you're not in the matrix Morpheus,
do you live in that eye sore of a city I saw earlier called Onitsha ☹️☹️☹️☹️ Yoh, you guys live like rats.

Correction Mfethu. I jack into the matrix from time to time. You on the other hand, live in it.

Beautiful countries don't make beautiful people. Your people are the ugliest inside and out in Africa wena. See how you are gunning yourselfs down on the streets of durban.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
IronGalaxy:

With all that internet coverage your people cannot invent a platform like this and your sorry azz has to come here everyday to live out your fantasies of being Nigerian.

**SHame** in somizi voice
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

With all that internet coverage your people cannot invent a platform like this and your sorry azz has to come here everyday to live out your fantasies of being Nigerian.

Where's your Dstv ☹️☹️☹️☹️ A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!!!

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Where's Shoprite?

Left Nigeria coz you urchins are too damn poor!

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:11am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Where's Shoprite?

Left Nigeria coz you urchins are too damn poor!

Na they left because the Nigerians stopped them from intensifying their White monopoly capitalist tendencies.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:13am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Where's your Dstv ☹️☹️☹️☹️ A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!!!

Stop claiming White monopoly capitalist companies as yours. Be more creative neh!
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Na they left because the Nigerians stopped them from intensifying their White monopoly capitalist tendencies.

Was world class Shoprite replaced by shanty Onitsha market?😂😂😂😂

Sorry bout your new Shoprite eh. It's life. We move.

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Stop claiming White monopoly capitalist companies as yours. Be more creative neh!

I suspect NL revenue is somewhere along 0.1% of DSTV total income. Black SA media houses are 5000 bigger than NL. Thats why there are no South Africans japaring to "Nollywood".😂😂😂

Morpheus, have you ever seen a South African in the giant of Africa 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:39am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I suspect NL revenue is somewhere along 0.1% of DSTV total income. Black SA media houses are 5000 bigger than NL. Thats why there are no South Africans japaring to "Nollywood".😂😂😂

Point me to one SA platform similar to Nairaland, let me go play there. All the media houses and they don't even have one.

Shame. I know why you come here now.

WannaHowzit:

Morpheus, have you ever seen a South African in the giant of Africa 😂😂😂😂

Ahh many of them but they are white, your people are terrified of crossing the limpopo. I can bet my last naira that you probably have never seen a South African passport before.

Shame

Speaking of national shutdowns.I heard Operation dudula's former leader's house got bombed, about time that bigot started taking some body shots. He who invites violence and spits violent rhetoric shall surely be visited with such violence.

Tell him to make sure he wears that tefla on a constant basis neh
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Was world class Shoprite replaced by shanty Onitsha market?😂😂😂😂

Sorry bout your new Shoprite eh. It's life. We move.

Dummy shoprite bought into private equity real estate ventures. The spaces were replaced by other retail outlets. They pulled their products not the infrastructure

Olodo.

Get a passport and travel to Africa neh. it will help you
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Point me to one SA platform similar to Nairaland, let me go play there. All the media houses and they don't even have one.

Shame. I know why you come here now.

Like I said, why don't you have a DSTV? Nairaland revenue is 0000,1% of DSTV.
How much you paying DSTV again, contributing to SA taxes and my wellbeing 😇😇😇😂

Less than 10 South Africans on NL😂😂😂
How much is NL worth again. Remind us all.

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Dummy shoprite bought into private equity real estate ventures. The spaces were replaced by other retail outlets. They pulled their products not the infrastructure

Olodo.

Get a passport and travel to Africa neh. it will help you

Like I said - your new Shoprite with Nigerian "private equity real estate ventures" ⬇️ (Onitsha market)

Maintenance culture on point 👌🏾🇳🇬⬇️ Looks like hell on earth.

No wonder you're Japagerians.

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Like I said - your new Shoprite with Nigerian "private equity real estate ventures" ⬇️

Maintenance culture on point 👌🏾🇳🇬⬇️ Looks like he'll on earth.

I would feel really bad if you actually knew where onitsha was on the map but you probably don't so carry on neh!
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

I would feel really bad if you actually knew where onitsha was on the map but you probably don't so carry on neh!

Shame, your cowntry really looks horrible. Atleast you have Tinubu's diaper to cry into ☹️☹️☹️
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:02am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Like I said, why don't you have a DSTV? Nairaland revenue is 0000,1% of DSTV.
How much you paying DSTV again, contributing to SA taxes and my wellbeing 😇😇😇😂

Less than 10 South Africans on NL😂😂😂
How much is NL worth again. Remind us all.

Yes and in turn DSTV pockets the profits, pays your government taxes and the govet cronies pocket the money and gives your Hawks 3% of the police budget which in turn underfunds them and hence all the assassinations and Hits going on in your country gets unsolved which makes your police force incompetent so much so that they can't find AKA's killers.

Shame you really think you are benefitting from White monopoly capital. At least we get to watch the EPL

Olodo!
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:04am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Shame, your cowntry really looks horrible. Atleast you have Tinubu's diaper to cry into ☹️☹️☹️

I would feel really hurt if you knew where Onitsha was or any other part of Nigeria for that matter but unfortunately your fear of international flights has crippled your mental capacities.

Get a passport and visit Africa. It will help you neh!
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Yes and in turn DSTV pockets the profits, pays your government taxes and the govet cronies pocket the money and gives your Hawks 3% of the police budget which in turn underfunds them and hence all the assassinations and Hits going on in your country gets unsolved which makes your police force incompetent so much so that they can't find AKA's killers.

Shame you really think you are benefitting from White monopoly capital. At least we get to watch the EPL

Olodo!

Lol, let's talk the day South Africans become japagerians.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, let's talk the day South Africans become japagerians.

Its coming, you just can't see it yet.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

I would feel really hurt if you knew where Onitsha was or any other part of Nigeria for that matter but unfortunately your fear of international flights has crippled your mental capacities.

No thanks. Don't wanna get torched💥🔥 at Onitsha market while paying 5000 bleached naira for 4 tomatoes ☹️☹️☹️
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Its coming, you just can't see it yet.

Like during the 50 years of apartheid when we didn't japa neh 😉😉😉👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Morpheus, explain your Sepukku profile pic. Why you killing yourself?
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

@the bolded ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

No thanks. Don't wanna get torched💥🔥 at Onitsha market while paying 5000 bleached naira for 4 tomatoes ☹️☹️☹️

The advice said Africa.

Oh yeah I forgot Nigeria is the only African country you are familiar with

Bantu education I tell you
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Like during the 50 years of apartheid when we didn't japa neh 😉😉😉👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

You didn't know anything else existed outside of your bantustans. The world to you then was the rest of the areas you were restricted from living.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Morpheus, explain your Sepukku profile pic. Why you killing yourself?

Shows how well read you are in Japanese culture.

Like I said Bantu education.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
IronGalaxy:
@the bolded ha ha ha ha ha

Admit you love Nigerians thats why you are here everyday amongst us.
Re: National Shutdown in SA Leaves Streets Empty on Monday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sepukku:

Admit you love Nigerians thats why you are here everyday amongst us.

The delusions are to be expected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! / Secret Deal Between U.s Government And Taliban / 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.