Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. (2127 Views)

Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
10 Facts About the UAE 🇦🇪

1. Zero terrorists in the entire country.
2. Zero extremist leaders.
3. Zero financing of terrorism.
4. Zero extremist curriculums.
5. Zero extremist schools or Mosques.
6. Zero tolerance for hate.
7. Zero discrimination of people.
8. Zero institutional racism.
9. Zero institutional misogyny.
10. Zero time for any of the above.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
The muslims in Nothern Nigeria only care about how to kill others,teaching children that other religions are not meant to be among them and bother less about education and poverty alleviation.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Ms202309: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
cool

Your ignorance is appalling

UAE manages it's news by their Government

What happens in Ajman, you can't hear in Sharjah if Government doesn't approve it

Life in Ras alkema different from Dubai or Abu Dhabi

When did women start driving in UAE?!

Officially they don't drink in UAE... No inch of UAE I haven't drank

They have the best strongest beer

They don't allow promiscuity according to their laws but in UAE I fvcked Indian , Egypt, Ethiopians, Arabs

Clean Olosho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by RingRoadCartel: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
The real reason is because the UAE is their bank. Plain and simple.
They know not to fumble their bag, that's why they take their foolishness elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Ola9ja23: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ignorants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by 89green: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
This one na pure ignoramus grin

What's the essence of Education
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by nedu666: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

What happens in Ajman, you can't hear in Sharjah if Government doesn't approve it

They don't allow promiscuity according to their laws but in UAE I fvcked Indian , Egypt, Ethiopians, Arabs

Clean Olosho

Online billionaire

9 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Ms202309: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
nedu666:

Online billionaire

Thanks 👍

Online hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by globalresource: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Religion of peace lol
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bro no be small. Go and check those countries that don't support terrorism and extremist how God prosper them so much.m, countries like Saudi, UAE, Kuwait and Brunel and check how God is punishing those animals vampire countries and regions where they support terrorism and extremist.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by online4business: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Come Uganda come see clubing.

A Muslim country ooo, you go know why Jesus weep.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by kettykin: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why can't Nigeria Muslims copy them
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Elsudani2: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
englishmart:
The muslims in Nothern Nigeria only care about how to kill others,teaching children that other religions are not meant to be among them and bother less about education and poverty alleviation.

Those bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Elsudani2: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Clean Olosho

Go to Gaza and defend you rapist Mohammed
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Ms202309: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Elsudani2 post=126803885]

Go to Gaza and defend you rapist Mohammed [/quote

Am busy with your mum will go later when she is satisfied

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Elsudani2: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Ms202309 post=126803901]
.[/quote

Is that why your mother decided to be useless in life ?
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Ms202309: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Elsudani2 post=126803956]...
[/quote

And you think your cum bucket of a mother that didn't raise you well to mind your business on public forum isn't a useless fool

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by AndroBlaze: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
online4business:

When did Uganda become a muslim country ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Elsudani2: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Ms202309 post=126803982][/quote

You mother still dey Sidon untop hot bucket ?

How do you guys cope with zah pussy smell?

Is that why your father is looking for 72 virgins as your Mama toto is finished?
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by ivolt: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
All your "facts" are lies.
UAE is much more than what you see on CNN.
To start with, there is widespread intolerance, racism and discrimination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by online4business: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Kampala, Mayuge and Bugiri are where many Muslim dey.

And these cities have the hottest clubs that can make Owerri look like children playground.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by etrange: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
There's racism and there's sexism just like most places. However, to your point, the racism is extremely low and the sexist laws are widely accepted to be "cultural and not hate oriented". This has nothing to do with thier religion. More than 70% of the people living in Dubai are foreigners. Most of the businesses are foreign investments. You can pass 10 groups of people while working down the street and they'll all be speaking different languages. So you can see why see racism wouldn't thrive in such a place. Again, asides from school settings, most people maintain racially homogeneous social circles.

What I noticed though is that people might treat you differently depending on where you're from. For example, you may not be treated badly cause you're black, but another black person from the US may get served before you even thought you're of the same race. So this is more of human classism than racism. The only peculiarity here is that it's somehow attached to nationality based on the assumption that people from certain regions are generally poorer or less influential. This classism is more pronounced when you go to those locations where rich Arabs gather to eat or party. Again, some restaurants and bars have a proclivity for giving preferential treatment to customers from thier respective home countries.

That said, I don't think I've seen any place as safe as Dubai. The city is 'sleek'.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by 1x2x3: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
nedu666:

Online billionaire

I don't know if he has done all he said but the fact is that all he said happens in UAE and that's fromy. Personal experience. Liquor shops are there and you can buy alcohol as long as you are 18+.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Clean Olosho

You don't know how dumb you sounded here. The fact that your women have been driving since 1922 is a good reason you should be far more civilised than people who just recently extricated their women from centuries of social and economic enslavement
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
The real reason is because the UAE is their bank. Plain and simple.
They know not to fumble their bag, that's why they take their foolishness elsewhere.
That's a good point.
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elsudani2:

Those bloody bastards
Bloodsucking demons
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Quelme: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
online4business:

Uganda is not a month Muslim country. Over 80% are Christian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Shinjawestern: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
All Muslims are the same don't be deceived...

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by sonofanarchy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
AndroBlaze:

my brother ask am oh, e be like Hamas don full nairaland. Go school dem say no, na to slam head like lizard for ground.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by englishmart(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonofanarchy:
my brother ask am oh, e be like Hamas don full nairaland. Go school dem say no, na to slam head like lizard for ground.
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by Whobedatte(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
At least , reference the original poster
@imamofpeace on Twitter!
Re: 10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
That is because the Emirati Arabs are rich. Its poor and desperate Muslims that are extreme and cause terrorist attacks.

Life is too sweet for a rich Arab to be suicidal for Islam.

They have left extremism to their poor and desperate ex-colonies like Sudan and Morocco

Rich Arab countries fund terrorism. Poor Muslims countries do the dirty work to advance and cause carnage for Islam on their behalf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Harvests Palestinian Organs And Skins / Isreal Never Existed, Uganda Was To Be The Jewish Homeland (pictures) / Historic Shifting Of Power - Obama & Bush Meeting At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.