Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (81070 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by STEREOV4545: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
What are the contributions of those useless guys tearing their passports to this country. Because Pitobi did not win an election Abu? Shame on u people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by olawonder(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Whenever you see two punched holes on a passport just know that it’s expired and voided and a new one had been issued to the bearer! So all these na sakamanje undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Shaddymie(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
God bless you, exactly what I said on IG on tundeednut page, with what you go through before getting Nigeria passport, both home and abroad you won't dare do that. Just that some fools that has never crossed Nigeria might be so stupid to do the same, without their passport being expire

quote author=gaby post=121923156]Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ItswellMike: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power by religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad
U are not a born again Christian. U do not know Christ. Pls u better convert to Islam because when them come 4 u.... No body will be there to speak for u
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by TheBillyonaire: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Arrant nonsense.

If you have hope in your country and in the world, then you have no idea who the Architect and Designer of the Matrix is. This world is a Human Farm and no country is immuned from influences of the polarity and related forces.

Build your revenue streams from the matrix but escape the matrix and establish your colony in the hinterland and disconnect yourselves from the Energy Industrial Complex. Create your own Existences without Taxation and you should be fine.

Living abroad is another level of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
benheaven:

THENICEGUY IS SICK
I de tell you.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Johnsghana(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
These people were never Nigerian. I REPEAT, THEY WERE NEVER NIGERIANS!

They were tribal first. They always belonged to their tribes alone, they just used NIgeria and its resources and people to get to where they are now.

The passport that you people used to travel abroad. The Nigerian passport that made way for you go abroad is the same one you are tearing on camera, what a joke!

If you know that you are man enough and you do not have dual citizenship. Come to Nigeria, tear your passport and let's see if you will be able to leave NIgeria without a passport.

This is the typical Nigerian mindset, selfish and self serving. As long as you are done with it and it is no longer your mainstay, you can denigrate it and abuse it. But, when you needed the passport, you went to queue up at passport office gently, you were humble then. But, now that you have gotten Canadian or UK or American passport, the Nigerian passport is worthless to you.

It says alot about you lots' upbringing and home training. You have failed your parents and everyone that was supposed to have raised you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Adescon8: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mk I go too
I will destroy my passport too because of Tinubu as well
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Make una nor destroy yet o!
GO AND SELL ALL YOUR PROPERTY IN LAGOS FIRST O! cheesy

Thank you JIXOZ!

Make I go gerrid of all my property for Lekki first.
I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by BlackAdam65: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. You are set for another biggest disappointment of your life after Obi's woeful presidential election performance.
Tinubu is currently enjoying the same level of protection and respect that Buhari is enjoying. grin grin grin
your the one set for disappointment as your beloved president elect wont rule the country nor will he be sworn in
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by castiello(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you tear your passport will you also tear the Nigerian in you?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Karlifate: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Exactly

I have been following elections in Nigeria and Africa for some time, and one thing i HAVE realized is that when the main oppostion is divided, they lose.

Buhari lost three elections in a row on top of a divided oppositon. It was when the then opposition united and PDP divided that Buhari won.

Basically PDP dashed APC this election. If they had gotten a Southern candidate...that is where the problem kicked off from when they allowed Atiku take over the whole party.

💯

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by hush15: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Everyday I wake up, I can never wish Yakubu Mahmood and his team at INEC well. All the RECs and their teams also, how can it be well with them.

To those that won by force, you can't know peace. It is not possible. All these wealth and power you maim and destroyed lives for, your own life can't be different.

For all the hopes you people dashed all for power, all because one demon said power is not served alacarte, you efforts will only be baseless, purposeless and its the truth.

It's not a curse. Just as you can plant mango and reap banana, you can't kill people's hope and expect faith. You can't spun hate and tribalism, then expect peace and unity. You can't deny people their legitimate rights, kill them and expect your own to stand. You can't force to be people's president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Invitationn: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lol it's Likely expired passports. Let me go and tear my expired passport too
Dimwits 😅
We’re overpopulated already.
Dimwits’ renunciation should be encouraged.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ukaface(f): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Too bad that they are completely unaware that the president elect wont rule the country even for a day
Hmmmmm

I hear say the man don Dey sick sef
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by walade(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
We're back to another eight years of:
No Leflendum
No Erection
Àwọn ọdẹ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Earthquakes: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
go where? Israel or Afghaneastern? They go no where sekina... Lols dot in a circle...

The landlocked zone, have you forgotten how they will suffer since they don't even have land tor farming. So they suffer and die please
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

Ibo and terrorist sympathizers, not Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Gone to where? You guys a always threatening. I'm not a supporter of APC or Tinubu, but all these threat is annoying

Will you shut up your dirty mouth.. poverty decorated nonentities talking chaff..your useless country is gone and you are following me, a Canadian to argue..nonsense! Useless APC brainless supporter masquerading.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by naijapikin2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
ElSudani:

You are right. All Yoruba people are poor beggars. But we have the votes to stop any hostile take over of our land.

Well, I agree with you on that one. Lagos is a yoruba land for sure. My mother is from oyo State. But I like peter obi.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ukaface(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the headline of the thread should have been more Igbos destroy their passports because their futile dream of taking federal power by religious bigotry and ethnic profiling failed woefully. The icing on the cake of their failure was the dream of installing CRV abi na GRV an unrepentant Ipob apologist as Lagos governor. Obidients truly labored in vain sad
Please educate me
How did they try to take federal power by religious and ethnic bigotry ?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by OChimex: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
gaby:
Passports wey don expire?...

Mtcheeew

What you guys don’t understand is, even as a born Nigerian, when you fly into any Nigeria airport with American/British passports, Nigeria Immigration respect you more than fellow Nigerians holding Nigeria passport.
I no even know where my useless Nigeria passport dey, na blue passport I dey use enter anytime. Which will also give me acccess to over 150 countries visa free
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by asanausana91: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Handing over this country to tinubu is like handing over a goat to a slaughtering man.
Tinubu cannot keep this country together.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Dico4G: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too
Have you ever heard of a country where people fingers were cut off because it became needless to use them to vote again. Let's becareful.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
JOemmy:
This has never happened in the history of nigeria look at how the demonic apc just made nigerians abroad completely loose hope in nigeria.

Those ones are hopeless people who never believed in Nigeria before and as a result they have Japa since. If they come back to Nigeria again I will be disappointed in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
ElSudani:

This is an impossible dream.

Well if so..then we know the fate of the country yo the next level of unlimited calamity and disaster is sealed!

I only pity the youths who are desperately trying to escape the dirty country right now who cant get the money, visa to leave to a saner clime.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Dhefjud: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm irredeemable towards Terrorists, their apologists and their doings

How can you still be aiding and abetting hateful Terrorists who slaughtered ur uncle in cold blood if you're not cursed Fahdiga angry

How angry
Dude try go school ni. You emphasized his innocent uncle was murdered by terrorists. So some of em are not terrorists. Thought you Generalised the Igbos as terrorists. Empty head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by OmegaAutos: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

Why not spell out the rightful owner according to your calculations? Is it Atiku with children voters or Obi that came third or greedy kwankwaso who should have teamed up with Obi so they can have national spread..... Let's just be realistic, obi can't win with just southern votes nor 25% in 16 states only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

Them remaining in Nigeria is to their own advantage. It's the naive and SENSELESS youths among them that are shouting Biafra. The matured adults amongst them know that Igbos will benefit more when they're in Nigeria. You think you'll have free access to do business in ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA the way you do currently? And that's if your people dont get slaughtered before youre chased like dogs to your potopoto Biafra. Go and read about the civil war, Hausas will be too excited to kill useless rejected souls like ibos, very ungrateful set of people. Litter nooks and crannies of different towns in Nigeria and well accept, yet they still constitute nuisance to the public. Your land is landlocked, even south south people will be careful in doing business with Ibos because it will not take long before you show your true colours of grabbing what belongs to others.

Typical of a parasite. Cheap pieces of senseless and outdated blackmail to continue with life of parasitism in one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Henz81: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
noleflendum:
Everything about this foolish tribe is nzogbu nzogbu
Sharap and stop talking like a clown.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by MrBroke(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Everytime ona dey complain but majority of you guys are no different from politicians, terrorist and the rest of dem pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Jackson105: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I weep for that guy.

Weep for yourself and your family. Pained loser.

Your tears is sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.