Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers (23531 Views)

Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by TimFisher2: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by MVLOX(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Paid/blind observers
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by IgboSomalia: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Election observers indeed. Sanwo Olu is free to rent some few jobless clowns, sew apron with an election observer tag on it for them to wear while granting an arranged interview with a paid TV station. The whole world saw what transpired in Nigeria; A charade called election. Nigeria is a huge joke

Seun is offering 32k for your senseless tears. Better go and collect your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by MusaChukwudi: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Racoon:
The election was marked by voter suppression, ethnic discrimination, political thuggery, and violent attacks on voters, electoral staff and security personnel alike.
This election have proven that Nigeria is totally irredeemable. You can't shame the shameless

Shut up there!!! Face East

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Karlifate: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol tears go full this thread....

😂😂

Emotional lots.

If they can't survive the heat of the polity, they should leave. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by olisefom: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Observers from hell 😃
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Omoawoke: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
some people are pained because yorubas did not allow them to take over Lagos

Some people are in Abia and Anambra having headache over lagos election

If una like, come back in 2027 and try your luck again to take over lagos, we go beat you hands down again for election

if you think you are stubborn, others are stubborn too
if you think you are special, others are special too
if you think you are smart, other are smart too

You are not the only tribe in lagos, respect is reciprocal.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Dmanlex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shame to these observers. What a big lie
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by BreconHills(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
thesicilian:
The only person I know in Lagos right now that could have defeated Sanwo-Olu in a free and fair election is Ambode

Quite right.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Owaincouncil: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
If I am sanwoolu. This 2nd term, I will demolish ladiipo, market, Alaba market and computer village all in the name of I WANT TO REBUILD IT in order to send this people back to their village. Because by the time I compete it, and I ask them to apply for shops, any ibo name I see won't qualify to get a stall. That's how to teach them a lesson.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by blacksta(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
These observers are mad ....
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by sammsimm(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
According to the children of hate and Obi supporters people, lagos state election is the worst in the history of elections in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by atiku4President(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
God do not allow me see the kind of poverty and hunger that will make me this kind of Elect ion Observer.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Autobot05: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Everybody dey find appointments.
Nobody won talk true

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Doctortyre: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by 0monnak0da: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
How you known you had a good party?
Check The celebrants are happy
Check The guests are happy

Do you check if the goat is happy or well cooked?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by obi58: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Una no see their names??

Gbajamiala....

Why won't their report be skewed
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Lumig: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes, very true

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Karlman: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol!
Just say APC observers nobody go slap you!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Owaincouncil: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
So PO labour in vain with all the campaigns and talk talk in black cloth

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Bfly: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
As far as lagos is concern and Nigeria is concern. Igbos in lagos are taking 10miles already.

Lagos is a core southwest and yoruba state. They are only immigrants turned citizen. They should respect that. They should stop intimidating the yorubas in their state. They are more like second citizen in lagos. They never forget their Origin.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by PPIA: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu Pee ellu Pee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
If u believe in one Nigeria then you need to go for a brain check

As for me I dea travel dea go Enugu finally

If Igbos like make them mumu themselves

Tribal war loading…….

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Which observers? Collation center thugs?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Martartins(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol ....... Joke of the century
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Fearyourcreator: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
thesicilian:
The only person I know in Lagos right now that could have defeated Sanwo-Olu in a free and fair election is Ambode
No be lie ... No be that foolish GRV... He too small

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Confirmedzombie: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos and obedients will wail reading this news.

Chia
Chia

Umu chineke

Peter has led igbos backwards politically .
Even ojukwu will be bitter in his grave for Peter obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP / Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.