Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated (5544 Views)

Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated by Birdbyrde440: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Funny guy...

Na una wey dey call the USA, they fear..

USA no send una..

Cry babies...

Face him man to man if you get mind.

If not for UK, RUSSIA, FIFA, EU we would have lost the biafra war to igbo people.

Meanwhile, i am not sure mc oluomo can throw hands , i am way younger than him and physical fit with alot of power and energy.

I think i will redesign oluouomo face in a one on one combat. Probably choke him to sleep too

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated by lebienconnu: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Never going to happen. Nobody can confiscate his properties in Nigeria. In the US, he’s a citizen and has not committed any crime. His children are top of their class with state recognition. You can’t touch them. Buddy, hustle your way to success and stop fighting destiny.

Wisdom. Kabonire yo kitiwa naa le tete de.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. / Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? / Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.