Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? (6354 Views)

Congratulations To Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / INEC Defrauded LP With Over 300k Votes In Adamawa And Kaduna States / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by commoditiesnig: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
dmk23:
It is Gbadebo Chinedu RV ma/sir

Thanks.
Fixed.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
seunmsg:
This is a very wonderful idea. I will donate money to his campaign. Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is the best candidate to rescue Anambra state from Soludo’s incompetence.

Lo 😁

Bawo ni egbon.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lovelive:
Seun Nairaland founder, please employ me as a Moderator for this your noble forum.

Any thread that will lure us to tribal comments must without delay close down.

Like this particular one under which I am applying unofficially.

Please any Mod here should close down this thread.

Please Please Please

This is a good thread bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
LegendHero, even if your loving father who is πŸ’― Yoruba is contesting on the platform of LP as a governor, you will not vote for him because the sentiments you have beclouded in you is that Labour Party is an Igbo party.

How can I forget that Jimi Agbaje was termed an Igbo candidate when he contested under PDP?

My sugar mama grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Beremx(f): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

My sugar mama grin grin
kini problem e? 😏😏😏
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
kini problem e? 😏😏😏

I just like you and can't leave you.. Berem
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Beremx(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

I just like you and can't leave you.. Berem
I have heard you. Thanks for the like. I appreciate you
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
I have heard you. Thanks for the like. I appreciate you

I no fit leave u ooo

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by FiremanX: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

I no fit leave u ooo
Na ur mama age mate you want knack? oloshi. πŸ˜‚
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Dafresh: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Mercury12:

Oga no talk too much.
GRV mother is from anambra. He is half Igbo. So what happens to supporting him for any elective post in his mother state? Igbos really needs to do this to teach Yorubas a lesson undecided
Is he living in Anambra you want to him to come governor of Anambra but he doesn't live in Anambra it's Hippocratic for you to say that he's to contest for governorship election in State of origin State of habitant
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Reality3080: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
LagosG:
Both the person that suggested and those backing the suggestion are nothing but disillusioned humans. How can you be actively suggesting an impossibility? Man, you people have really lost it. This is a new low.
so it’s an impossibility for Chinedu to contest in anambra even when he has a title n made it clear he doesn’t think Yoruba ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lord Lugard Thought About Nigerians / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 / Cabinet......buhari Insist On Fashola As Tinubu Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.