Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? (6330 Views)

Congratulations To Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / INEC Defrauded LP With Over 300k Votes In Adamawa And Kaduna States / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Nairalanders and LP supporters, do you agree to this post that Tunde Ednut shared?

Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. If he fails in lagos. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists..

Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this idea and let everyone support him as they just did in Lagos.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBrPk2phYA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

CC: Mynd44

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by spearman(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2023
YES.
Eboe SPV Shinedu Patrick Vivor is of direct Eboe parentage. His great great grand father was an hinterland Eboe slave sold through the Niger Delta port of Opobo where he returned to on his emancipation.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2023
This is a very fantastic idea.

As we know Gbadebo is MIT trained fantastic Architect who is one of the best in the world. Based on Labour Party supporters, they said he got the best experience and policy to move Lagos from the current bad state to one of the best cities in the world.

Now that Yoruba people have shown they are tribalist by stopping Gbadebo from governing Lagos. Igbo people should show the world that they are not tribalist like Yoruba and ensure Gbadebo is given the LP party ticket to contest governorship against Soludo in Anambra. We already know Soludo is a bad governor who is envious of Peter Obi.

Gbadebo will use his numerous MIT skills to turn Anambra to one of the best city in the world such that Yoruba people will regret that they fail to give him a chance to help them govern the badly governed Lagos.

Ofoigbo what do you say to this?

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by spearman(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2023
YES. EBOE MAKE UNA COME CARRY UNA PIKIN OO.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Trash!
It is his choice. He is a Lagosian. No business with Anambra Politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Trash!

His mom is from Anambra.

Igbo people should show Yoruba that they are not tribalists. They should elect Gbadebo an MIT trained to govern Anambra and show Yoruba people what they lost.

Gbadebo speaks Igbo language well and got an Igbo wife. He is also an architect who can redesign the structure in Anambra to mitigate those erosion that Soludo fail to manage.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by 2mch(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Why are they so hostile at the idea? Is he not their son too? Why all this anger for God’s sake?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Jackson105: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2023
This is very good idea.

My Igbo brothers should be able to vote Chinedu, since he is one of them.

GRV for Anambra governor 2026.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

His mom is from Anambra.

Igbo people should show Yoruba that they are not tribalists. They should elect Gbadebo an MIT trained to govern Anambra and show Yoruba people what they lost.

Gbadebo speaks Igbo language well and got an Igbo wife. He is also an architect who can redesign the structure in Anambra to mitigate those erosion that Soludo fail to manage.

Go and wash your Gbegeri mouth first. It's oozing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2023
2mch:
Why are they so hostile at the idea? Is he not their son too? Why all this anger for God’s sake?

C’mon it’s one Nigeria.

Anyone can become governor anywhere so far they are Nigerian citizen and people vote for them. Gbadebo speak Igbo fluently, his mom and wife are Igbo and even tho he is Yoruba through the father side, Igbo people are not tribalist and they don’t care about where anyone come from.

So far you are competent, you can govern any Igbo state.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Go and wash your Gbegeri mouth first. It's oozing.

I love gbegiri like craze. Why will I wash it from my mouth?

If they come mix am with ewedu lasan e dey burst my brain. Only God know how much I don spend on gbegiri Ewedu and Amala for where I dey stay.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

His mom is from Anambra.

Are you imposing your wish on him?
Why don’t you send Seyi Tinubu and FFK’s Igbo children back to South East?

When it suits you. cheesy

Not your Tunde Ednut’s or your business.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Are you imposing your wish on him?
Why don’t you send Seyi Tinubu and FFK’s Igbo children back to South East?

When it suits you. cheesy

Bro I’m not imposing him on them.

They’ve been so sad that Gbadebo lost Lagos since yesterday and infact they claimed the Yoruba threthened them not to vote Gbadebo and they instructed them not to come out to vote.

In lieu of all this, won’t it be so great if the Igbo people can just take Gbadebo to Anambra to make him governor? They no born any Yoruba person well to threaten them not to vote Gbadebo in Anambra.

With Gbadebo, Anambra will turn to New York and Yoruba people in Lagos will regret not voting Gbadebo.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I love gbegiri like craze. Why will I wash it from my mouth?

If they come mix am with ewedu lasan e dey burst my brain. Only God know how much I don spend on gbegiri Ewedu and Amala for where I dey stay.

Your dirty boxers nko? Do you also love wearing it dirty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro I’m not imposing him on them.

Yes you are.
Gbadebo Chinedu RV does not need any advice.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by undisputedKOC: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Chinedu Rhodes is more Igbo than Nnamdi Kanu and Azikwe, Ojukwu and Simon Ekpa joined together. Igbos should make him Governor of Anambra or Abia, so that he can use his wonderful ideas and architectural skills to transform Igbo land from a wretched grave yard to a developed region.

Igbos should show the tribalistic Zoogerians how accommodating they are by electing Chinedu Rhodes as one of their Governors. He is a young Igbo man, Igbos have no excuse to miss this rare opportunity undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by hammerT: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2023
IF NAIRALAND MOD WAS DOING THEIR JOB PROPERLY, THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED.

NIGERIA IS A FATHER LAND NOT A MOTHER LAND.

YOU DONT ANSWER YOUR MOTHER NAME BUT YOUR FATHER NAME.

EVEN YOUR MOTHER CHANGE HER NAME TO HER HUSBAND NAME.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by 2mch(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2023
hammerT:
IF NAIRALAND MOD WAS DOING THEIR JOB PROPERLY, THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED.

He’s half Anambra and Half Lagos. He has every right to be a Governor in Anambra state. What are you saying?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 1:09am On Mar 21, 2023
hammerT:

You are a tribalist. There is nothing like mother or fatherland. So far you are Nigerian, you can contest anywhere.

All those Nigerian that are holding political post abroad, do they ask them if they are mother or father side citizens or etc?

If you are not a tribalist like the Yorubas, why will you deny a competent MIT trained Chinedu from governing Anambra?

By the way, what’s wrong with this thread? Tunde Ednut posted it and I don’t think we’ve abused any tribe on this thread.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:
This is a very fantastic idea.

As we know Gbadebo is MIT trained fantastic Architect who is one of the best in the world. Based on Labour Party supporters, they said he got the best experience and policy to move Lagos from the current bad state to one of the best cities in the world.

Now that Yoruba people have shown they are tribalist by stopping Gbadebo from governing Lagos. Igbo people should show the world that they are not tribalist like Yoruba and ensure Gbadebo is given the LP party ticket to contest governorship against Soludo in Anambra. We already know Soludo is a bad governor who is envious of Peter Obi.

Gbadebo will use his numerous MIT skills to turn Anambra to one of the best city in the world such that Yoruba people will regret that they fail to give him a chance to help them govern the badly governed Lagos.

Ofoigbo what do you say to this?

Election has come and gone. Get a job and quit with the tribalism. It does no good to anyone.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by OmegaAutos: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Trash!

Then why should Anambra then have biz with Lagos politics

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Election has come and gone. Get a job and quit with the tribalism. It does no good to anyone.

I have a good job but I love cruise sometimes.

Now your preaching tribalism should be ended. Where is this kind of attitude when your brother dey taunt the Yorubas dey call Lagos no man’s land dey talk say dem go depose our Oba.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by gidgiddy: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2023
The only good thing about the Ggadebo issue is that everyone can now agree there is nothing like "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I have a good job but I love cruise sometimes.

Now your preaching tribalism should be ended. Where is this kind of attitude when your brother dey taunt the Yorubas dey call Lagos no man’s land dey talk say dem go depose our Oba.

Check my post. I dey condemn them wella. A lot of these online trolls are misguided teenagers.
We are all mature and desirous of a better country. Lets try to do better.

Hatred is a seed that grows in the mind and can breed terrorism and genocide like in Rwanda.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Check my post. I dey condemn them wella. A lot of these online trolls are misguided teenagers.
We are all mature and desirous of a better country. Lets try to do better.

Hatred is a seed that grows in the mind and can breed terrorism and genocide like in Rwanda.

Thank you.

Okay understood. I get what you mean.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32am On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Then why should Anambra then have biz with Lagos politics

We are degenerating to the level of 'urchinery'.

I don't play 'ethnic' politics. . .

Good night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LagosG: 1:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Both the person that suggested and those backing the suggestion are nothing but disillusioned humans. How can you be actively suggesting an impossibility? Man, you people have really lost it. This is a new low.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by totit: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

C’mon it’s one Nigeria.

Anyone can become governor anywhere so far they are Nigerian citizen
and people vote for them. Gbadebo speak Igbo fluently, his mom and wife are Igbo and even tho he is Yoruba through the father's side, Igbo people are not tribalist and they don’t care about where anyone comes from.

So far you are competent, you can govern any Igbo state.

This is a welcome idea. Yes, it is true, anybody can aspire for a political post anywhere in Nigeria, and, Chimedu being half Ibo is a plus for him in Alambra.

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2023
I think Ibos will do it. Remember Ibos are not tribalist like Yorubas. So, I am 100% sure Ibos will do gofundme and buy form for Chinedu Vivour to challenge Soludo in Anambra state. And since Chinedu Vivour is highly competent, I am sure he will turn Anambra into Dubai very quickly.

Ibos will show these tribalistic Yorubas that Ibos are pure God fearing non-tribalist people of Nigeria.

God bless Chinedu Vivour.
God bless Anambra.
God bless Ibos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by optionalY09: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Lovely idea! Yes!

Anambra deserves quality leaders too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2023
grin

That’s all I can offer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Image123(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2023
You don't know hypocrisy, don't joke with hypocrites oh.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tariff Protest: Don’t Derail Our Electricity Sector Plans, Adelabu Begs Labour / Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? / What Is The Full Meaning Of APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.