Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57438 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by asanausana91: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Don't trust a Yoruba man if you want to live long.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Dododawa01: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
Your generation nah fool, you want to use xtianity to divide Nigeria but what's your problem and wen d so called Pastors brought politics into church, Did Pastor Adeboye told u to vote any candidate, its your choice to vote whoever u like. Instead of u to move on, election has come and gone but some fool still have problem with your defeat
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by obrian888: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
To me, that church sabi take side. 8 years of VP and now First lady grin grin grin

FIRST LADY YOU SAY? THAT CRIMINAL OLD MAN AND THE FAKE PASTOR WIFE ARE GOING NO WHERE NEAR THAT ASO ROCK TRUST ME,BY THE TIME WE ARE THROUGH WITH THEM THEY WILL FIND THEIR LEVEL AT IRAGBIJI IN OSUN STATE.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You are just following people to church, you have not given ur like to Jesus.
That's why you talk the you insult and bully people online.
All what you want is pastor Adeboye to openly support your candidate so you will be happy and your opponents will be unhappy and insult him.
Many young people of this day especially from South East lack home training,
They insult anyone be it elders, pastor that doesn't support their thoughts
Leave pastor Adeboye out of your frustrations
God is aware of all what we are saying now, if all what you are saying about pastor is false, God of Pastor Adeboye will pay you back in Jesus
Don't mistake me for ur Owo mi da brothers, I'm a responsible and educated young gentle man with a thriving business and soon to graduate from my second degree MBBS program. I'm just pointing ur own hypocrisy. I don't have anything against RCCG, I worship my God and go home, my concern is you trying to defend the church like it belongs to you and the hypocritical vibes it's giving. Nobody is saying ur pastor should endorse anybody, nobody told him before he created political wing for Osinbajo but what suddenly happened to the wing this time around? I'm not interested in knowing either but d vibe dey gba! You saying I'm just following people to church is still giving same vibes cos I'm not the one fighting for church n defending n judging. You get! Peace
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dododawa01:

Your generation nah fool, you want to use xtianity to divide Nigeria but what's your problem and wen d so called Pastors brought politics into church, Did Pastor Adeboye told u to vote any candidate, its your choice to vote whoever u like. Instead of u to move on, election has come and gone but some fool still have problem with your defeat

Why did the idiot adeboye fight Jonathan then
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Sharrap dia, which god u dey refer to? In the biblical times the church actively took part in the election of leaders even Apostle wrote letters to admonish and correct the people. John the Baptist challenged Herod and his wicked wife. No dey Yan nonsense, u don't know God. Una Sabi create political wing for Osibanjo but una blind to evil as it's your Yoruba party. Hypocrites
All what you want is for pastor to mention the name of your Lord and savior Peter Obi.
Even if John the Baptist is here and does not mention your peter Obi, you will still abuse him,
That's the problem of you ibo people in Nigeria, it's in your culture to insult everyone, l have been hearing that is how you disrespect and insult your parents and senior in ur region,
If you continue like this, you people will continue to be slaves in Nigeria , you will never rule or lead.
You have fighting the north since, now you are fighting Yorubas
You will go to South Africa and Ghana and other countries of the world to cause nuisance.
Just continue to wail
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SWATMan: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

As you lie against the man of God, God will raise people that will lie against you.
pastor Adeboye was never part of occupy Nigeria protest .
It was pastor bakare,
If your brain doesn't remember things again, use your Google.
It's the church of God, God will continue to bring his own to his church.
Ibo should not allow their hatred for Yorubas to consume them

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220037599029275&id=1202901411&set=a.1963275760562&source=57&__tn__=EHH-R

Above is the link to cure your ignorance, below is the video of your messiah leadering protesters and you are here shamelessly defending him.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dpkay0hqPn5A&ved=2ahUKEwizps69-uz9AhWncfEDHXyACCEQtwJ6BAgYEAI&usg=AOvVaw0cdoN2XiFxndw843p_RWNY

God will judge you for defending evil. Google vanguard 11/10/2010 and verify yourself.
Tribal bigot like you.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by pfadom: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Simply because the leadership didn't openly endorse Peter Obi.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
That church has wicked members all over the world.
They are all green snakes.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by rhythyson: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Haba fear God nah
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
you are the folly, why trying to drag christendom into Nigeria politics, can you serve two masters the church and politics are two different entities.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Pat081: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hiss
Strafudeen:

My anointing can wreck adeboye if you care to know.

Letting. Try his stupid magic and see...fake pastor
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by joba4luv: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
I thought of it as well
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Unrated900(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Obi with low iq don suffer for nigeria hand.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Don't mistake me for ur Owo mi da brothers, I'm a responsible and educated young gentle man with a thriving business and soon to graduate from my second degree MBBS program. I'm just pointing ur own hypocrisy. I don't have anything against RCCG, I worship my God and go home, my concern is you trying to defend the church like it belongs to you and the hypocritical vibes it's giving. Nobody is saying ur pastor should endorse anybody, nobody told him before he created political wing for Osinbajo but what suddenly happened to the wing this time around? I'm not interested in knowing either but d vibe dey gba! You saying I'm just following people to church is still giving same vibes cos I'm not the one fighting for church n defending n judging. You get! Peace
Even when the political department was announced, the church did not make use of it till today, even myself l just heard the announcement, there is no day The department hold a meeting till today in my parish,
I think the reason is that church members will have political awareness bcoz many have been criticizing church and christians that we like to shy away from politics .
But some members carried the memo to the internet
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
rhythyson:

Haba fear God nah

Does adeboye fear God?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Osashalom: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
You are very stupid.... How dare you?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by LeopardX: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nosa111:
I stop going to redeem long ago. Way back when I was an undergraduate

Adeboye is just a Yahoo yahoo pastors
Soon whona eyes go clear. The old man said he doesn’t vote during an election because he have all parties in his congregation. What a useless statement, prophets like Elijah, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah spoke against bad government. Even when gunmen murdered Christian inside the church in Ondo state, he remain mute. Those who sit at the fence in the midst of trouble supports the oppressor.

I respect great people like Oyedepo, Paul eneache, and others that spoke truth to power without fear or Favour. Not because they support any candidate but because they were vocal and spoke truth to power.

Which truth to power are you talking about nigga? They only said what you wanted them to say. That's why you 'respect' them. If they had said something else, you'd have torn them apart with hate.

Paul Adefarasin of HOTR also said his mind concerning the election, that he didn't see Obi becoming the president of Nigeria. What happened? He began to be cancelled. Same with Father Mbaka.

So no, they only said what you wanted to hear, and not the truth.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by totit: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Bitter losers. They can't shoulder disappointing such a bunch of babies in adult bodies.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by BabaRamota1980: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
As an Igbo man, I and my family have seized being members of RCCG church going forward. I also urge my friends of Igbo extraction who are members to do same. I have called my mom in the village to stop attending RCCG forthwith. That church is a Christian wing of APC.

Ibos are distancing themselves from Yoruba christians because they voted their choice. If you are christian Yoruba and didnt vote Obi or Chinedu, you are evil.

There is nothing wrong with Yoruba christians but Ibo gats problem! grin. Plenty problem.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by rummmy: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
I agree with him..
Any friend of mine or family member still attending that church is not my friend
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by alayandekolasam(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
I think you made a big mistake here.
Where were you When Adeboye and wife were sending food, drinks etc to the End-Sars Protester in Lekki?
Shey na GEJ government be that?
Where have you been over the last two yaers where Adeboye has been condemning the Poor Management of security, education and the economy such as oil theft, Pilling Foreign Debt, Insecurity etc.
Don't be over-emotional abeg
SWATMan:

You are bereft of any sense of history. The RCCG led by Adeboye were among the hipocritical and myopic class of the so called Christian 'leaders' who together with other tribal pastors like him organized a rally (Occupy Nigeria) for a Christian president GEJ to be replaced by a blood thirsty and incompetent ruler who has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. The man has every right to take the decision he just made. Most Igbos were born either as Catholics, Anglican, Methodist etc. RCCG is a Yoruba church and as such is not reckoned with in the east. The consequences of this archaic act of tribalism will have far reaching consequences in the future.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Strafudeen: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Osashalom:

You are very stupid.... How dare you?

Adeboye is very stupid
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by totit: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Tomorrow when people retaliate, we will be hearing they hate us

Not a single Igbo celebrity or important personel will condemn this now.

Exactly. The hypocrisy of those babies stinks.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by olatuns2017: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

Can all ibos relocate to SE ?

Pls pls

Let's have fresh air

It's possible and it will help SE to develop, if not, the problems continue.

We can count the numbers of Yorubas/Hausas in SE ....

Pls stop bringing your people to Lagos /SW !

This gesture is overwhelming our little infrastructure.

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartyPants:
There is a high probability that man is lying.

RCCG is not that popular in the East so I find it highly improbable that his mother in the village goes to RCCG.

Then what do Yoruba's say of Paul Enenche's church? The first Sunday I went there, if I recall correctly, the entire sermon was about how Atiku is Fulani and Tinubu's ticket is Muslim Muslim.

Well, I also resolved not to go back. Though I am Christian and not Yoruba, but I went to church for spiritual edification not politics.

You're not a member of RCCG if you don't know that it's the pentecostal church with highest number of branches in Nigeria, e full our village for East, even in Katsina where I served it was two on streets adjacent to each other, dem come dey drag us sef. No dey whine ur sef. What's the mission of the church?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by obrian888: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos will attack anything Yoruba in their frustration that an Igbo man lost to a Yoruba man.

NO NO NO, A YORUBA MAN STOE THE MANDATE OF AN IGBO MAN AND HE WILL VOMIT IT BY FORCE OR BY FIRE,CROK OR HOOK.NO HIDING PLACE FOR TIFNUBU I SWEAR.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Masterito(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubas started tribalism in the election, the consequences will not go away easily. People will see things differently. It would have been nice if the fight was just between parties but they made it about ethnicity.
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by obrian888: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
heykims:
The way certain people especially from a particular tribe reason always amaze me. U can imagine the non-entity, a nonentity stating this.
That was how another nincompoop was saying all Igbos should close their bank accounts with UBA because Tony Elemelu associated and smiled with Jagaban, the President-elect.
So it is the fake Pastors like Suleiman, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc that got inspiration from the devil and prophesied Obi win we should follow?

SO TIFNUBU WIN THIS ELECTION?NA WA O, YORUBAS BY THE TIME FULANIS FINISH WITH YOU GUYS,NUA EYE GO CLEAR,USELESS PEOPLE
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by seunfly: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.
Does he condem or support Jonathan's rule?

I don't blame you, I blame the the church for dragging themselves into politics.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Royceey(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

My anointing can wreck adeboye if you care to know.

Letting. Try his stupid magic and see...fake pastor

Wayward Ranting from a Baboon Wasted Sperm! Your anointing that cannot impact your household talk more of a community, you have the audacity to compared yourself to Pst. Adeboye whose anointing has created impact across nations of the world and still creating!
Ode
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Even when the political department was announced, the church did not make use of it till today, even myself l just heard the announcement, there is no day The department hold a meeting till today in my parish,
I think the reason is that church members will have political awareness bcoz many have been criticizing church and christians that we like to shy away from politics .
But some members carried the memo to the internet
Ur shalaye don do, I no need am, now rest! Hypo.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.