Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57553 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by casualobserver: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2023
I said it months ago that the church will pay the price for dabbling in politics.

The irony is it is these same RCCG members that voted against same faith ticket and gave Obi victory In Lagos. The difference between the presidential and gubernatorial elections in Lagos tells you it w as the yoruba Pentecostals that voted with Obi on Feb 25.

This is why you seperate the church from the state because once you meddle you cant win and you damage the institution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DontBullshitMe: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Internet has given audience to retarded fools.

It's a shame.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Timmi: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19

It is unfortunate that Obi rekindle tribalism and religion into our political system again. Too bad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by muykem: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
See them. They don't have respect for God at all. They just want to use church as ladder. I love the word of God.
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by OgunKiLhordSpy: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

Head slammer... Make Dem call una pedophile Muhammed uslesss old fool una go start dey born una house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Tflex01: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.

Stop attaching South South to your madness.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by genkins(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
I noticed that most church goers don't understand thier bible.is it God that said do not forsake the assembly of the brethren or Paul said it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Tflex01: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:

Head slammer... Make Dem call una pedophile Muhammed uslesss old fool una go start dey born una house

The guy is igbo... He has been cursing Yoruba pastors for not openly endorsing Peter Obi.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Goodday90(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
I don’t advise you change your church for politics but sane people know that RCCG is a biased Yoruba enterprise,even here in the south east,they bring junior pastors from Yoruba land to lord over Igbo pastors who have been there for years
Same thing with MFM

Who are the pastors in RCCG
Israel Dayo,remi tinubu etc

That’s why I don’t go to church,I am a born catholic but I prefer to wash and sleep on sunday

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by basty: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Know whom ye serve
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by house10studios: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly supporting a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

u respect them cause dey didn't vote LP, see ur self
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by gfon(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
So you were expecting Adeboye to take side?
Dumb post!
but they took sides and even openly campaigned for Osibanjo in church during the 2015 elections,lol dey play

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by nerdjared: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
I remembered signing a protest letter against Jonathan in 2013 inside redeem church auchi. Now I know why.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Rccg has different political party members in it and pastor adeboye understands this and trys to remain neutral when alot of people are pushing him to speak in favor of any.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by casualobserver: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly supporting a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Actually I lost respect for them for dabbling in politics when they thought Osinbajo could become president. Actually I’ve never had much respect for the Pentecostal church. To me they have always been scammers. What disappointed me in this election were some catholic priests from the SE.

I am a Christian but the church has been damaged by its deviation from its role in 2023 politics.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by cutedharmee: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
I'm sure ur father, mother & every1 in ur family r old fools & morons. Wasted sperm

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by VULCAN(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
If you could comprehend and not just read, you would have understood that he is saying Adeboye has taken a side long ago.

These people that comment before engaging their brains are so tiresome.

seanwilliam:
So you were expecting Adeboye to take side?
Dumb post!
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by stopthecycle: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Your entire generation shall be useless. Idiot. Monkey that will never amount to an inch of what he is dey open mouth dey talk. Wasted sperm

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by BESTScientist1: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
you're very highly extremely wrong bro.....my parish pastor and 90% of us were obidient. do not let these people separate us. I am a mixed breed though. Parents from opposite tribes. With what happened in Lagos I was ashamed to be have a Yoruba blood.....The elderly yorubas were unthinkably shameless together with the miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
No doubt Most Igbos are good at playing the victim.

You wanted to use Yorubas support for Obi to take over a state, they saw through it and didn't fall for that. Now you lots are playing the victim card. SMH.

If the GRV was credible enough it would have been understandable!

You all will be alright! Biko find Assembly of God ministry to join quick! Who cares?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Mitsurugi(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
e shock me die.
Even if I’m the oga of a small firm, I will never and never tell my employees who to vote for, the best I can do is to sensitize to go out and vote.

Infact this last election , I convinced some people to vote a particular candidate , now I’m regretting it as some of them are giving me receipts and mocking me for playing baby and emotional politics.

But Oluomo carried bell to force his "guests" whom he doesn't feed or house to vote for a party.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Alary: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
But when you use the same church to win the presidential election in Lagos because of Muslim/Muslim ticket you no complain. Gerrat here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by joba4luv: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Sure
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sirdick17: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.

This is d Reason u dnt Win election......all u guys do is insulting people left n right and tomorrow u expect dem to vote for u

12 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Tflex01: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
jaxxy:
Rccg has different political party members in it and pastor adeboye understands this and trys to remain neutral when alot of people are pushing him to speak in favor of any.

Thank you. These Zombidients are just daft!

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by BESTScientist1: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
stopthecycle:

Your entire generation shall be useless. Idiot. Monkey that will never amount to an inch of what he is dey open mouth dey talk. Wasted sperm

This was uncalled for
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Goodday90(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
nerdjared:
I remembered signing a protest letter against Jonathan in 2013 inside redeem church auchi. Now I know why.
WOW
if this is true then RCCG is really a political wing of APC

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:

Mumu...i am from south south.

You guys think south south are fools?

You are always trying to tag south south along the divisive politics Southwest is playing.

You think south doesn't know her friends and enemies?

We haven't forgotten 2015 ooo

Oga shut up.... If south West and east are talking. SS shud shut up and learn.... U r only known for licking south east ass..

You cant stand on ur own...

If SW cant fall to igbos, u think it will fall 0t east

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ofemmanu1: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Ageku Ejo..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Alary:
But when you use the same church to win the presidential election in Lagos because of Muslim/Muslim ticket you no complain. Gerrat here.
My thought exactly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.