Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57583 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oyedepo and Obasanjo are both notable Yoruba men that supported Obi/LP, but that is obviously not enough. Every human alive must support LP or you disassociate with them. Now I see the meaning of nzogbu nzogbu politics. This makes my head spin.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Faposky95: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
How did you think Messi felt with the long wait and disappointments not winning the world cup....
He persevered and it paid...
He also did it respectful of the whole nine yards.

Aggrieved Igbos and the likes, it's time to Move on
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MadarasBlade(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
So you were expecting Adeboye to take side?
Dumb post!

But he could campaing against Jonathan? What about dayo Israel, was he punished for inciting yorubas against the igbos?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

All what you want is for pastor to mention the name of your Lord and savior Peter Obi.
Even if John the Baptist is here and does not mention your peter Obi, you will still abuse him,
That's the problem of you ibo people in Nigeria, it's in your culture to insult everyone, l have been hearing that is how you disrespect and insult your parents and senior in ur region,
If you continue like this, you people will continue to be slaves in Nigeria , you will never rule or lead.
You have fighting the north since, now you are fighting Yorubas
You will go to South Africa and Ghana and other countries of the world to cause nuisance.
Just continue to wail
You're the actually wailing ogbeni, n nobody has insulted any body yet n if there 'll it will definitely not be me, so die it. We don't do Owo mi da or thuggery, we hustle.
Secondly we've never at any point in time been slaves, no we not made like that, we rather die than be slaves, ur ancestors tried it with starvation we did not bow, he went ahead to reap us of our money after betraying us and handed us 5 pounds only but ask ur self which region has the highest number of business men and millionaires, yea u I know u know. U can't compete, we are kings we have no ruler, we rule ourselves. Now go to bed
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nosa111(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
There are killings, bad economy, injustice and intimidation. As a prophet, they should learn to speak the truth to power not by sitting on the fence. In 2015, same Adeboye held a peaceful demonstration, holding placards. He is mute because majority of his pastors in redeem are APC, starting from Tinubu wife, Osibanjo and the APC youth leader is a pastor in redeem. Those who remain mute in the face of adversity supports the oppression.
LeopardX:

Which truth to power are you talking about nigga? They only said what you wanted them to say. That's why you 'respect' them. If they had said something else, you'd have torn them apart with hate.

Paul Adefarasin of HOTR also said his mind concerning the election, that he didn't see Obi becoming the president of Nigeria. What happened? He began to be cancelled. Same with Father Mbaka.

So no, they only said what you wanted to hear, and not the truth.

1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by IamANigerianMan: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Realists:

Why drag Islam into your idol worship?.
What is the difference between Islam and idol, Idol survive on blood of animal and Islam survive on human blood, can you tell me one religion on Earth that kill because of their gods, Islam does that , they kill for ALLAH.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Eastlandx: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
when will this people have common sense?
You call what you have sense?
Ode
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by drololaaof: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA&s=19
Something must be wrong with him upstairs. Are the RCCG who rig elections?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Eastlandx: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Eastlandx:

You call what you have sense?
Ode
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Pascal181: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.
You must be very dumb to tag Obi a sore loser after seeing the rigging of the election. No Christian in his right senses except for efulefu like you will vote for a man who hired fake bishops just to prove a point.
Obi's mandate is divine and will be recovered soon.

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MadarasBlade(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ademidd:
Repeating the same mistake that caused you guys the presidency, emotionally unstable people. This election is really an eye opener.

You people are logical and less emotional but you brought a dull buhari to power just for your selfish ambition so another dull person in the name of Tinubu can enter. Who's the dull one here? Hope you buy fuel cheap than the rest of us?
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Sambai65(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have clearly see that you guys can't do national politics,you people are too emotional walahi,did you people how many time Buhari lost presidential election before he won 2015 election shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by MadarasBlade(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
megabank:
According to your writeup, you stopped attending the Church as an Igbo man, and you encourage other people of Igbo extraction to stop attending the church too.
It's no longer a political affair. It's now a tribal affair for you.

What yoruba people did on saturday was what? Charity affair?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Zerooffence: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
By mindful of your speech towards men of GOD, don't say what can wipe your existence as a man.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by CXLVII: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again

All in the name of politics, you call someone one old enough to be your father a fool? Where are your morals?

Mind you, I don’t do religion, but I have morals.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by StreetFight: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Only a foolish man and a prostitute woman can give birth to a child like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SmartyPants(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

You're not a member of RCCG if you don't know that it's the pentecostal church with highest number of branches in Nigeria, e full our village for East, even in Katsina where I served it was two on streets adjacent to each other, dem come dey drag us sef. No dey whine ur sef. What's the mission of the church?

Seems you're not too comfortable with English?

Where did I say I was an RCCG member? Where did I say RCCG does not have many branches in the east?

Please pass the phone to any corper around you there to help you interpret: RCCG is not that popular. That means most Igbos in the South East don't go to RCCG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by thinkmoney(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

Go read hosea 8:4, olodo Christian. God did not appoint this one and how dare you infer that God has anything to do with magomago?
Olodo Christian
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by StreetFight: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
when will this people have common sense?

They tried to buy at Libya Slave Market, but they couldn't afford it.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by XAUBulls: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
now everyone has learnt that emotional outbursts, social media propaganda, mockery, insults, disrespect under the pretext of forming woke are not tools to win elections

Again social media followership is not a guarantee to win elections.the majority of people who are not on social media for business or research are there to catch cruise,get entertained and bounce
Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartyPants:

Seems you're not too comfortable with English?

Where did I say I was an RCCG member? Where did I say RCCG does not have many branches in the east?

Please pass the phone to any corper around you there to help you interpret: RCCG is not that popular. That means most Igbos in the South East don't go to RCCG.

No dog. U not capable of lacing my shoe academically, when u say a church is not popular u mean it has no presence there n I'm telling you it's everywhere here so shut the Bleep up.
Do most yourbas go to redeem? No dey switch upandan.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by zionstaar75: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly endorsing a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments. I knew he was an igbo man even before 📖 the story. Igbos are the dumbest and most backward tribe in tribe in nigeria believe me.

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Morphinne: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I disagree. At most, the church will encourage members to seek God’s will regarding the election and participate, not blindly endorse Osibanjo based on sentiments.

If the church would be partisan because of VP, why wasn’t it partisan since one of its Pastors would be First Lady? They still didn’t endorse Tinubu did they?

Any church rooted in the scriptures knows God’s ways and thoughts are different from man’s.

In fact, @bolded has made me respect the RCCG more and more. They refused to be openly partisan despite the First Lady being not just an ordinary member but an ordained minister of the Church. That’s pure class. They remained this way despite other churches business centers blindly endorsing one lying machine from the south east; They started lying with God’s name all because of a thieving politician o grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by GoodBoi1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Dey deceive yourself,
You are not genuinely born again in the first place
You can deceive Man but you can't deceive God
Prove it to me with scriptures else...

Go read parable of Good Samaritan
Read about Jesus talking about Jews and Samaritans
Read about apostle Paul teaching on love ,
Read 1 Corinthians 4:20 and chapter 13.

Read about when Paul rebuked Peter because he didn't want his people see him eating with some other people.

If there is no love in the church, you are just deceiving yourself.
Jesus said every commandment hangs on loving God and loving your neighbor as yourself. Do you love your neighbor? Does Jesus support your bigotry? Think again. You think born again is gathering in church yet having hate for brother because of his tribe?

When you are done studying, come and teach me how to be genuinely born again

The Bible says you are a liar if you claim to love God but have hate for your brother that you can see

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by teepain: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
tamdun:
One day,history will repeat itself and the igbo will be at receiving end again,those foolish yoruba that voted base on religion shey una eyes don clear

This is very sad and pathetic!
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
pocohantas:
Oyedepo and Obasanjo are both notable Yoruba men that supported Obi/LP, but that is obviously not enough. Every human alive must support LP or you disassociate with them. Now I see the meaning of nzogbu nzogbu politics. This makes my head spin.

😂

The real meaning of Nzogbu Nzogbu is saying they will teach Soludo a lesson for saying Obi won't win, question, did Obi win?

Now they deal with the fallout of that, which Soludo and other well meaning people called their attention to.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Layk(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
I prophesy, may you become like baba Adeboye very soon. May your encounter with Jesus be soonest
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sambai65:
I have clearly see that you guys can't do national politics,you people are too emotional walahi,did you people how many time Buhari lost presidential election before he won 2015 election shocked shocked

How many of your people and my people did his people kill when they lost in 2011 in the North. Una go just dey type anything to make yourselves feel good.
You have seen we can't do national politics like who u come be gan gan?
Na thuggery, debauchery, tribalism disenfranchisement and all manner of electoral malpractices be ur own definition of national politics? Go sleep abeg. We only care about competence and true electoral process here. Rest eye neck observer
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SmartyPants(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

No dog. U not capable of lacing my shoe academically, when u say a church is not popular u mean it has no presence there n I'm telling you it's everywhere here so shut the Bleep up.
Do most yourbas go to redeem? No dey switch upandan.

Insisting on the wrong meaning of a simple English word that you can google shows how irredeemable you are. From the way you write you cannot have gone to university which is why I advised you get any corper around you to help. But you want to turn kind advice into fight. Well, no problem.

The funniest part is you think you are doing me, abi? cheesy No problem.
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Helgreenluv(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Ewu Gambia. Shut up
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Israel07: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartyPants:

Insisting on the wrong meaning of a simple English word that you can google shows how irredeemable you are. From the way you write you cannot have gone to university which is why I advised you get any corper around you to help. But you want to turn kind advice into fight. Well, no problem.

The funniest part is you think you are doing me, abi? cheesy No problem.

Keep switching, I'll tell you once again you can't lace my shoes academically, n I'm not boasting so shut ur trap, I don't need google to tell that u was capping. Now gerrahia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.