Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS (6582 Views)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Ruga Project : Ganduje, Kano Igbos Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From Sou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by orisa37: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
FAKE REPORTS.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by AyakaDunukofia: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

Na una Ibo go start wahala and when jungle mature una go still form victim

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

But they collected just a small number of PVCs and the result was a seismic shift in Lagos presidential election. What did you do next? You resorted to barbarism.
Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by anyilalaz: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Personally, I will object to be counted. My family and everyone under my roof.

Last week Lagos state Tax agency sent me a mail about my annual PAYE tax returns for 2022 with respect E-TAX. I insulted them about they high level of insensitivity few days after the March 18 election, were state actors and personalities threatened my tribe, kith and kin because we want to exercise our constitutional right of voting our choice..

I stand with the OP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida / Bianca Ojukwu's Name Sent To Senate As Ambassador Nominee / Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.