Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP (14245 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by iamjavadem(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2023
PDP is kinda right, inec can't suspend the coalition and announcement, they didn't do it during the presidential either. Unless we have different laws for both.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by clockwisereport: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Samirana360:
Nkanu people want to win this election by all means...imagine having 7000 accredited voters and 30,000 people voted... thank God the Rec prof Iwe na SU chairman ..he refused to compromise
The riggers dey senseless
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by MartinsD12(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
OEPHIUS:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/20/enugu-guber-inec-lacks-powers-to-suspend-collated-results-pdp/
PDP should go and sit down, labour party has won abia and Enugu state no amount of rigging will stop it

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Traplord09: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
They can't even conduct peaceful election in their state but they want to die on another man issue. There shall be no peace for the wicked. They keep on voting bad leaders in their erosion laden region but they want to handpick the best for Lagos. When they are resisted then they cried foul. All the states have been declared except the one they govern, yet they are lining up to make a change in another man's land.

Lagos, he said, belongs to the Great Benin Kingdom and has never been part of Yoruba land
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by adeade83: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2023
That's a myopic reasoning from PDP. Until winners are announced, the INEC has power to reject any result which fails to tally with records. That's why the commission will always tell their ad-hoc staff not to announce certain category of election at their level of voting
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by famology(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2023
PDP will be wiped out of the entire south east if LP wins Enugu and Abia. Lol......

This same pdp wanted inec to stop the collation of presidential results. Bloody hypocrite! Abeg LP win dem joor
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Karlman: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Sure they have sensed a loss!
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Bullionaire: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

No be small rest na!

Allow them to continue fooling themselves in Enugu.

It’s the last kick of a dying horse.

I know they wanted to use the Uzodimma template in Imo where he wrote fictitious results and when INEC rejected the results, he went to court and argued that INEC didn’t have the power to reject his results at the level of collation and the Courts agreed with him and declared him governor.

But that loophole has been taken care of by the Electoral Act 2022, which empowers INEC to, in times of disputed result, compare the result with the data on the BVAS and IReV to resolve the dispute.

So, INEC is within its powers on this one.

If PDP is sure of their 80k votes from Nkanu East LGA where there’s allegations that they did not use the BVAS machine, then they shouldn’t worry. INEC will simply compare the accreditation data on the BVAS across the LGA, if the number of accredited voters sums up to 80k, then their votes will be awarded to them, if not, it’s ite missa est for PDP in Enugu State.

Ndi ala!

You reason very well.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Simplythebest: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Sorry. Hatred and poverty have block your sense of reasoning
Zico5:
They can't even conduct peaceful election in their state but they want to die on another man issue. There shall be no peace for the wicked. They keep on voting bad leaders in their erosion laden region but they want to handpick the best for Lagos. When they are resisted then they cried foul. All the states have been declared except the one they govern, yet they are lining up to make a change in another man's land.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:

Rest, no land in grave, we tribe, no ethnicity,

My grandma sister died in the uk, them bury her here, sound sultan, a Yoruba died in America, buried there, wasn’t an American. Hustle, enjoy life, enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by casualobserver: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Thank God ApC is not involved in their Enugu wahala.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by perpeling22(f): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Abeg who is winning here and who is rigging here?

I know it's only APC and PDP that rigs! LP are saints!

God Fatherism is only present in APC! It does not exist in others like NNPP, PDP and LP .
And Obi of course won't be the God father of all LP aspirants that eventually win! It was false that Obi wanted to "Boss" Obiano" before the union got sour!

When APC wins they rigged! When PDP wins it's likely they rigged. But LP never rigs!

"And why would I like Tinubu, He's a drug Lord. In fact, he has a Coca Cola Factory in Bourdillon, Lagos unlike Obi who has a "Fruit Juice" factory that satisfies the thirst of 18+ Nigerian who wishes to drink responsibly".

"Another reason I dislike Tinubu is because of the "Agbero" in Lagos and Onitsha (Anambra). Even Educationally, Tinubu never attended any school in Nigeria like P.Obi! P.Obi, even studied Market to Market Management from Havard".

Obi developed Lagos while Tinubu destroyed Anambra. That's the reason Obi lives more in Lagos than Anambra. Tinubu ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos.

I love LP because they love protest, are composed mainly of a particular tribe and IPOB!

The main reason why Obi won the last Presidential Election is because he formed an indestructible bond with the whole North hence he got millions of votes therein! The North voted for him as they bought his Church campaign of "Take back your country" mantra!

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!
Forgive my ranting! grin
After all your long wailing episode, not even one like credited to it. Ifuro na egwu di. Ndi oso chi egbu.
Ma da oruko miooo
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by TheOldGods: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2023
iamjavadem:
PDP is kinda right, inec can't suspend the coalition and announcement, they didn't do it during the presidential either. Unless we have different laws for both.
Well they actually have the power. Just that mamud yakubu was corrupt and didn't use it. Inf Inec has the power to 14 days for investigation. I nex has power. They don't have power after the winner is declared and given the paper of return, that's where they don't. But for now they do, and they can cancel anything they feel like is wrong.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by koning: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2023
My problem with the Enugu and Abia results is the candidates themselves.

If Frank Nweke Jr was the LP candidate for Enugu, I would like LP to win. From what I've heard, that Edeoga will be worse than Ugwuanyi. For that singular reason we want Peter MBA for Enugu.

For Abia, I am 100% in support of Alex Otti of the Labour party.
It's not about the political parties anymore, but about capable candidates that will move the SE states forward. Edeoga will be a disaster for The Coal city. My home state.

Dr. Frank Nweke Jr should leave APGA Pronto. Apga is dead.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by PerfectMan24: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Meanwhile, Lagos was declared free & fair!
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2023
perpeling22:

After all your long wailing episode, not even one like credited to it. Ifuro na egwu di. Ndi oso chi egbu.
Ma da oruko miooo

Na because of likes i dey post?
I just wrote what i wrote!
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by perpeling22(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na because of likes i dey post? I just wrote what i wrote!
Toh congratulations
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by athaboi(f): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Labour Party must not be allowed to rig in Enugu State.

Because PDP has not threatened to make Enugu catch fire like the bastard LP candidate in Lagos, does not mean INEC should delay in declaring the winner.
lolz 😂 PDP people, Obi have delt with you greedy thieves. Is Obi still dropping out?? Atiku failed very well
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by seborrhic: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2023
That has always been their strategy because it benefits the scamming politician.
Okorocha has used it,Wike has used in all elections he is involved it in some ways.Other politicians are and others will continue using it because it has proven a guaranteed success:get the returning officer to declare you winner of an election,even if the arithmetic is incorrect,even if votes collated are greater than registered voters,even if there is even no result sheet.Just get him to declare you,even with a gun pointing at his/her head!Even in full view of people and the cameras!!
Once you are declared even with the rigging as clear as the Rock in Aso rock being visible to the blind,no other authority,even INEC has the authority to reverse it, except the courts.
The rigged in politicians know this and would tell you to go to court.Meanwhile they get to occupy office and assume the positions,authority and crucially money that goes with it.
With that they can easily afford to bribe judges 100-200million or even 500m-1billion for governorship races.These are monies they can recoup from a just allowances or security votes as NASS members or governors respectively.
At the supreme court level,what is 9 billion at 1billion each to supreme court justices to a sitting Nigeria president?Nothing!
This is why the PDP want the Nsukka result to be officially declared,no matter how flawed,even if elections didn't even hold,let the returning officer just declare whatever will favour it's candidate and they know they are home dry!!
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by caleboxylic: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=OEPHIUS post=121932722]
https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/20/enugu-guber-inec-lacks-powers-to-suspend-collated-results-pdp/
[/quote

There was no collation Oga. Who collated the result? The EO and the returning officer Nkanu east should be arrested and prosecuted for this illegality.
I suggest the presiding officers that signed all that result sheets face the same too. This country is annoying
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by vacanci: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2023
The same PDP that asked INEC to suspend the announcement of presidential collated results?

Which faction is this one?
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2023
mooremoney:
Na Labour Party get those two states. Enugu and Abia. Pdp nothing for u guys in the east

Keep dreaming on Enugu And LP winning
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Alary: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2023
But Dino meilaye have the right to stop INEC from continuing and release presidential election in Abuja. Hypocrites.
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by Menclothing: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
The only state election not declared are doing mass rigging in enugu and Abia

Because people who should face them are eying somewhere else
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Abeg who is winning here and who is rigging here?

I know it's only APC and PDP that rigs! LP are saints!

God Fatherism is only present in APC! It does not exist in others like NNPP, PDP and LP .
And Obi of course won't be the God father of all LP aspirants that eventually win! It was false that Obi wanted to "Boss" Obiano" before the union got sour!

When APC wins they rigged! When PDP wins it's likely they rigged. But LP never rigs!

"And why would I like Tinubu, He's a drug Lord. In fact, he has a Coca Cola Factory in Bourdillon, Lagos unlike Obi who has a "Fruit Juice" factory that satisfies the thirst of 18+ Nigerian who wishes to drink responsibly".

"Another reason I dislike Tinubu is because of the "Agbero" in Lagos and Onitsha (Anambra). Even Educationally, Tinubu never attended any school in Nigeria like P.Obi! P.Obi, even studied Market to Market Management from Havard".

Obi developed Lagos while Tinubu destroyed Anambra. That's the reason Obi lives more in Lagos than Anambra. Tinubu ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos.

I love LP because they love protest, are composed mainly of a particular tribe and IPOB!

The main reason why Obi won the last Presidential Election is because he formed an indestructible bond with the whole North hence he got millions of votes therein! The North voted for him as they bought his Church campaign of "Take back your country" mantra!

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!
Forgive my ranting! grin
An applause to your senses👏.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by luizpippo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:

False equivalence.

Peaceful elections were conducted but criminals you so love to glorify have decided to collude with INEC criminals subvert the will of the people, this is unlike Lagos where people were violently prevented from voting for a Yoruba man .
Re: Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP by searchlight: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Has anyone ever told you that you do t have sense? You truly don't have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram / Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.