Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram (14220 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by sheriffman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
A Nigerian spokesman for the Islamic militant group Boko Haram told Bikyamasr.com on Sunday that they are planning a “war” on Christians in the next few weeks.

According to the spokesman, speaking via telephone from northern Nigeria, the group “will launch a number of attacks, coordinated and part of the plan to eradicate Christians from certain parts of the country.”

Boko Haram have taken responsibility for a number of bomb attacks on Christian churches across the country since a Christmas Day bombing left dozens of people killed.

The government has promised to crackdown on the group and has deployed military units across the country in an attempt to curtail the Islamic group’s activities, arresting and killing a number of members in recent weeks.

But the spokesman said the government “cannot be prepared for what is to come.”

He said, without giving specific details, “we will create so much effort to end the Christian presence in our push to have a proper Islamic state that the Christians won’t be able to stay.”

On Friday, the group reportedly killed three of its own members late on Friday in the northeastern state of Maiduguri, police and military sources confirmed.

“This was part of our planning and it is unfortunate,” said the spokesman.

The explosion in the Kaleri suburb of the northern city on Friday destroyed a house and dismembered the three Islamist sect members, Lieutenant Colonel Hassan Mohammed of the special military unit in Maiduguri said.

Other items recovered at the scene included remote control devices, wrist watch timers, metallic drums and copies of the Qur’an, he said.

The sect converts homes into bomb-making factories for attacks, the spokesman said.

As well as in Maiduguri, there have been accidental and fatal explosions in suspected Boko Haram bomb-making factories in the northern cities of Damaturu and Kaduna in recent months.

Violence blamed on the militant group, whose goals remain largely unclear, but has called for an Islamic state in Nigeria, has since mid-2009 claimed more than 1,000 lives, including more than 300 this year alone, according to rights groups.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/18121/2012/03/04/were_planning_war_christians_-_boko_haram_spokesman.html
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by denko(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
What joy do they derived frm kilin christian, are they not after d gvmnt again
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by nku5: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
Na today? They will fail woefully and mysteriously their sponsors will live to see Xtians flourish where they choose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by ikeyman00(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2012
@@@@

then we say

boko mu da fuking fools

[size=28pt]f uc k all yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll[/size]

life goes on

northern bassssss tard
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by worm(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nonsense!

psychological warfare. we know how this works. try another tactics

Nigeria is bigger than you all think! time will surely come that you will only be found in the history of the nigerian textbooks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by udezue(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Why can't Xtians wage their own against them as well?
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Standing5(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Before it used to be ''the spokesman'', now it is ''a Nigerian spokesman of Boko Haram . . . .'' from the looks of things, they 've rejig their strategy for the task ahead.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by SouthNaija: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gambrosia:

Abeg make una hellep me killy dem wellu wellu o!
Very nauseating creatures. . . those disgusting Christians! kiss
Start from the 'East'!
Allah bless ya! kiss
            @ gambrosia  . obviously you are one of the savage beasts that will be decapitated when the united south naija army comes marching north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Gboliwe: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
Devilish demons.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Gambrosia: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
South Naija:

@ gambrosia  . obviously you are one of the savage beasts that will be decapitated when the united south naija army comes marching north

Kimmon sharrap!
You will just be vanquished to Abijan. . . beg to return from exile, forced to seek solace in the congo of a woman young enough to be your grand-daughter, then die miserably after making her a frustrated widow even before you die wretchedly with impotence. History will repeat itself. Consolation price? An elaborate burial you will watch from your coffin. Watch out! Ojukwu. . .GowAn is coming again o! wink
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by igbo2011(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Do we learn from our HISTORY?? Divide and conquer divide and conquer are we this stupid??

OMG!!!! When the Spanish came to the Americas, they divide the different indigenous tribes and when they killed each other, it was easier to conquer at the end. The same thing happened to Africa. COME ON!!!!

We need to unite as one. Islam and Christianity are both religions our former slave masters and we still want to be like them instead of being us. We are the most self hating people in the world. We need to WAKE UP before we get exterminated!!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gambrosia = Lasinoh.   A failed hypocrite seeking for cover. Watch her a treacherous game. It is written all over her words.

igbo2011:

Do we learn from our HISTORY?? Divide and conquer divide and conquer are we this silly??

OMG!!!! When the Spanish came to the Americas, they divide the different indigenous tribes and when they killed each other, it was easier to conquer at the end.  The same thing happened to Africa. COME ON!!!!

We need to unite as one. Islam and Christianity are both religions our former slave masters and we still want to be like them instead of being us. We are the most self hating people in the world. We need to WAKE UP before we get exterminated!!

We need to write a manisfesto cheesy.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
Gambrosia:

Kimmon sharrap!
You will just be vanquished to Abijan. . . beg to return from exile, forced to seek solace in the congo of a woman young enough to be your grand-daughter, then die miserably after making her a frustrated widow even before you die wretchedly with impotence. History will repeat itself. Consolation price? An elaborate burial you will watch from your coffin. Watch out! Ojukwu. . .GowAn is coming again o! wink

Gambrosia = Lasinoh.

The sorrow you wished for Bianca Ojukwu might as well fall on you. Do not toy with the law of nature and the wrath of God. Be very careful what you wish for yourself and your family cool

It is written in the book of life.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Gambrosia: 4:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Olodostein:

Gambrosia = Lasinoh.   A failed hypocrite seeking for cover. Watch her a treacherous game. It is written all over her words.

We need to write a manisfesto cheesy.

Kimmon shattap! NL police! kiss  You this "Mgbeke" that cannot read simple messages like the proverbial "Lost In Translation" series.
We are all failed hypocrites darling. Only difference? I don't do mine with 'religion'? kiss
You enjoy your failures in hypocrisy. . .and I'd certainly enjoy mine. kiss
Na ban dem ban me o. . . no need for cover. I ain't hiding from any of you jackASSES! kiss
You ain't qualified to move me. kiss
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Try harder sweeerie! grin

Olodostein:

Gambrosia = Lasinoh.

The sorrow you wished for Bianca Ojukwu might as well fall on you. Do not toy with the law of nature and the wrath of God. Be very careful what you wish for yourself and your family cool

It is written in the book of life.

Stop derailing the damn thread you OLODO-(minus EINSTEIN). . . I am not wishing her sorrow. . . she is already in SORROW. kiss
You damn right.
You are the religious ones who feel sorrow. I ALWAYS FEEL JOY. . . in good and bad times.
I ain't no phocking ChristianTUALIST or MuSLIMY remember? wink
NOTHING IS SACRED TO ME.
All is fair in love and war. I see humor in every thing in life honey. MY LIFE IS NOT THAT WRETCHED. kiss
When it gets to my turn. . . like you 'I will give thanks to both your 'GAD' and mine! kiss
Till then darling. kiss

Say hello to your 'Okoro-Ngbatic widows'! You know the ones I am talking about. wink
Lighten up sugar. It ain't the end of the world yet!  grin
My father was NOT responsible for making many fatherless during the so-called Biafran war. . . Good to see that Ojukwu's munchkins will grow up without their daddy too.

Karma! Chi-ching! I lovvvit! kiss
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Mekky2010: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Gambrosia:

Start from the 'East'!
Allah bless ya! kiss

Are you naturally stupid or you are making a special effort on NL
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Jemibee: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2012
God punish all of u (BOKO HARAM)!!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by AjanleKoko: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2012
Is it that these guys are giving TV interviews, or something? Or was this from their AGM?

This whole thing is just totally ridiculous.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by kay1one(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2012
@Gambrosia what psychotic illness do u suffer from. U really need to be taking ur meds! Maybe in higher doses starting from today! DAMN!
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Gerrard59(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2012
Cc
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by megawax8: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Gambrosia:

Start from the 'East'!
Allah bless ya! kiss
we shouldnt jst speak cos we have the freedom to, thread very carefully cos u never cn tel wats comin
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by kay1one(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2012
What i dont seem to understand is why an ideology; so WRONG And Violent, seems to have so many followers. Muslims will Go To Hell not just because of their attitude but mainly also because of their OBVIOUS STUPIDITY And Irrational GREED FOR WORLD Domination.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2012
Lasinoh, abeg cool down because the rate you dey finish them, i wonder what will be left of them grin
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by FXKing2012(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2012
Gambrosia:

Start from the 'East'!
Allah bless ya! kiss

@Seun, this kind of beast should be blocked for life because this level of bigotry and promotion of violence and terrorism can not be tolerated. I urge you to block this fellow right away otherwise I take counter-terrorism steps of my own.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Kachi01: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2012
No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me i shall condem, this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. I am not afraid of those that can kill the body but can not kill the soul. If God be for us, who can be against us. This is Goliath challenging the God of David.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by crackhouse(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2012
I am wondering when Nairaland will create another forum that will be strictly for adults. A forum where all the kids in the current site will not be able to subscribe cos i am tired of all the name calling and abusive words the children use on this forum. This is why i don't like visiting this site. But however, the children can have their way for now.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Kechukwu: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2012
@Gambrosia, am proud BH are fighting against Christains. Jst to let you know tht its going to be a lost battle. We christains are the children of God. Our God the creator of this earth you are in has not lost any battle, go check his record.

BH is fighting a war tht they cannot even win. Why are they hiding let they come out face to face for physical confrontation and believe me christain will even finish dem right there in the north. What joy do u devrive when you kill innocent women and children say you are fighting a war and still hiding.

BH be a man and come out face to face. as for you Gambrosia their will be no peace for the wicked. You are u wicked supporter and you will not find peace unless you repent from your eveil ways. My prayer for you is tht let BH explosion not affect your family.

God will see us through. Jesus arise and expose BH and all AREWA leaders in support of the killings.

Peace
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by naptu2: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2012
People who make nairaland so much fun.

1) Blazay = Lasinoh = Gambrosia

2) F/Y Stranger (1-1000) = Ojogbontomoye & all his other incarnations.

3) Becomerich (1-1000) = Musiwa = nigeria1 (and all his other incarnations).
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2012
According to the spokesman, speaking via telephone from northern Nigeria, the group “will launch a number of attacks, coordinated and part of the plan to eradicate Christians from certain parts of the country.”

grin grin grin HAHAHAHAHA! BOKO BEASTS are fighting a battle that'll consume their lives. Go check from the old testament to the new testament, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Great I AM THAT I AM, the Mighty One in battle has never lost a battle, not EVER.
THIS'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN, WATCHING GOD SMITE THEM. grin grin grin
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2012
Alas - our ultimate destinies are being fulfilled in our time - Nigeria is no more but a grave of living corpses - We have failed ourselves, Our leaders have failed us, our Religious leaders have failed God/Allah, God/Allah has failed everybody  grin grin grin grin how ironic
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by Ajengogo(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2012
If this is truely from the camp of the boko haram, then my simple message for them is: they plan, Allah plans; but surely Allah is the best of all planers. They shall surely account for their deeds on the day of accountability, inshaAllah.
Re: We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram by seunofGod: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2012
I will build my church & d gates of hell will nt prevail over it. The christians everywhere have faced diverse persecution fron d beginning. A herald should tell whoever BOKO HARAM is that he should go on. Christians understand that IN THE WORLD THERE IS TRIBULATION, BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER, I HAVE OVERCOME D WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha / Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.