Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Were Would 2027 Votes Come From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Would 2027 Votes Come From (510 Views)

Obi To Get Over 65% Of Total Votes Come Next Year. Independent Analysiss / Only Tinubu Will Have Our Votes Come 2023 – South West Muslim Group Declares / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Tunechi5(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2023
una don insult the yorubas tired even we that voted for obi generalizing the insult to the entire yoruba tribe ,even our own brothers called us omo ale for supporting an igbo presidency , now i'm wondering where 2027 votes would come from
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by drtwist(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Tunechi5:
una don insult the yorubas tired even we that voted for obi generalizing the insult to the entire yoruba tribe ,even our own brothers called us omo ale for supporting an igbo presidency , now i'm wondering where 2027 votes would come from

My dear Vote your choice then! I won't be voting again for now .
Anybody that insult the said tribe, you won't blame the person , the said tribe propel election tribalism too much this election cycle. Even the north didn't show theirs compare to them .
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Padipadi(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Tunechi5:
Some people are so difficult to support. They v tried the psychological trick and it didn't work. I dunno why they v not carried weapons and kukuma show that they aren't different from Fulani herdsmen.

They day I saw series of their broadcast msg on how to take Lagos, listened to their vn is the day I smh for them. The earlier the better they go back to develop the east the better. It's pure madness to be causing nuisance in fat away land. Same way whey they are endangered in South Africa, India, Malaysia everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2023
I wount even be in nigeria then
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Penguin2: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Tunechi5:

Go and take several sits, you didn’t vote for Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by eliyke(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Rigging state

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by XY23: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Tunechi5:

This one has not even survived 2023 as a Nigerian, he's talking about 2027. All politics, no living. To answer your question, there will be no votes, because many won't care. You don't understand where we're at because of INEC, especially in Southern Nigeria. E go soon clear. Maybe only you and your family will queue up to vote by then.

2 Likes

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2023
So you think voting Obi is doing Igbos a favor?

Igbos should of a truth be in a separate country, too many narrow minded people in Nigeria
Tunechi5:

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2023
The challenge with you Yorubas is that whenever you hear 'Lagos is a no man's land' from anywhere, you overreact. You dont care who is making the statement, whether they're miscreants trying to sow discord btw Igbos and Yorubas, you just rush at it. Anybody can create an online account to say Lagos is no man's land but have you heard someone notable of Igbo extraction saying it?

If you're supporting Obi and some people don't like it, what they need to do is get few people to create different accounts and start saying Lagos is no man's land and you guys withdraw your support.

Can you see how easy it is for the opposition to control you? By appealing to your sentiments, you loose.focus of the goal to.break the structures of criminality
Padipadi:

Some people are so difficult to support. They v tried the psychological trick and it didn't work. I dunno why they v not carried weapons and kukuma show that they aren't different from Fulani herdsmen.

They day I saw series if their broadcast msg on how to take Lagos, listened to their vn is the day I smh for them. The earlier the better they go back to develop the east the better. It's pure madness to be causing nuisance in fat away land. Same way whey they are endangered in South Africa, India, Malaysia everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by shortgun(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
The challenge with you Yorubas is that whenever you hear 'Lagos is a no man's land' from anywhere, you overreact. You dont care who is making the statement, whether they're miscreants trying to sow discord btw Igbos and Yorubas, you just rush at it. Anybody can create an online account to say Lagos is no man's land but have you heard someone notable of Igbo extraction saying it?

If you're supporting Obi and some people don't like it, what they need to do is get few people to create different accounts and start saying Lagos is no man's land and you guys withdraw your support.

Can you see how easy it is for the opposition to control you? By appealing to your sentiments, you loose.focus of the goal to.break the structures of criminality
Common sense should tell any rational person that evil politicians can sponsor people to claim any tribe and cause problems.
My biggest surprise was how alot of people fell for d obvious lies and manipulation 😒😒
It makes me question the intelligence of an average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Legitisreal: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
So you think voting Obi is doing Igbos a favor?

Igbos should of a truth be in a separatecountry, too many narrow minded people in Nigeria
yes voting obi is doing igbos a favour

I don't understand this stupidity of obi must be Messiah for Nigeria

We know how he has been igbos bride even before 2023

You blackmailed the gullible to believe it's because he was better option to tinubu and atiku

Shebi his Messiah ship suppose to end now so we start talking of young candidate that are vibrant
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Tunechi5:
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2023
So tell me, whats the favor to Igbos?
Legitisreal:
yes voting obi is doing igbos a favour

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Legitisreal: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
So tell me, whats the favor to Igbos?
obi is igbos Messiah to carry out igbos revenge and implement the policies of ipob whom he holds in high esteem

One Igbo man was telling me if obi enter then na to first free nnadi kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Throwback: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2023
There will still be many Yoruba woke bastards, who despite knowing that the average Igbo had no plans to ever vote a Yoruba candidate in 2023, would still entertain their deliberate propaganda to tear down the Yorubas.

Igbos on this forum made it clear that rather than vote a Yoruba, they will vote for a Northerner to continue forever.

Their greatest pain is that their clannish vote for Peter Obi whom many of them condemned when he failed as Governor, is the reason that a Yoruba Muslim for that matter, won the Nigerian Presidency at a time they considered their own turn.

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Throwback: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
obi is igbos Messiah to carry out igbos revenge and implement the policies of ipob whom he holds in high esteem

E pain dem die.

Agenda refused to agend.

4 Likes

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Legitisreal: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:

E pain dem die.

Agenda refused to agend.
lol

These clowns can only fool themselves

Before Gvr election they where saying they control Lagos and boasting how the previous win consolidated that

Yorubas decided to take it personal just the way igbos did then they started crying that the kitchen is getting too hot.

But we all know gbadebo loyalty lies with igbos and igbos wanted to use him as proxy gov, so why where igbos crying that gbadebo is Yoruba too and yorubas are fighting them.

Igbos if they get power go like revenge, we can see it in the way they boast when they don't even have anything

Did they not revenge the last time they saw military power

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by elonmuskbaby: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2023
The Bible said take no thought about tomorrow for
tomorrow Will worry about itself. sufficient are the issues of the Day
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2023
You dont even know the power of a Nigerian president. He doesnt have power to carry out any revenge.

You talk of Igbos should leave Lagos and go back to the East, Nnamdi Kanu wants to take Igbos out of Lagos and Nigeria entirely...cant you see you have the same goal even if you dont agree with him?
Legitisreal:

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by elonmuskbaby: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:

E pain dem die.

Agenda refused to agend.
that's natural with narcissistic or entitled people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Legitisreal: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont even know the power of a Nigerian president. He doesnt have power to carry out any revenge.

You talk of Igbos should leave Lagos and go back to the East, Nnamdi Kanu wants to take Igbos out of Lagos and Nigeria entirely...cant you see you have the same goal even if you dont agree with him?
lol

I am not for igbos should go to East and leave Lagos, they have right to stay anywhere.

What am saying is igbos should not do to Lagos what they won't take in their own place

Today they are dragging port Harcourt by all means against the odds, what if the power rotation really placed port Harcourt in their hands would they have allowed even the minorities to claim such place whether or not it was meeting point for all people?

Stay away from Yoruba politics, if them say na apc Dem want stop crying on their behalf, you vote your choice at best and go, stop all these political revolution and instigation in Yorubaland

They said they are one people but una like to be dividing them to conquer

When your evil plans don't work you claim victim, una get more wicked agenda generally if given power

Na just lack of opportunity to execute never come

1 Like

Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2023
I dont know why you guys hate Kanu who wants to take the 'problemat' igbos out of your land. I dont understand
Legitisreal:
lol
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by Legitisreal: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
I dont know why you guys hate Kanu who wants to take the 'problemat' igbos out of your land. I dont understand
Are you guys talking of the same kanu whose deputy ekpa you were cursing when it felt like his decisions would affect obi?

Na who no Sabi una tricks dey fall put, kanu is just a distraction to get political power as compensation for una to do havock

We saw how much love una get for the zoo and even denounced biafra for it this year
Re: Were Would 2027 Votes Come From by DMerciful(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2023
You're trying to distract from the topic. You want Igbos to leave your region. Kanu wants Igbos out of Nigeria, cant you see the similarity?
Legitisreal:
Are you guys talking of the same kanu whose deputy ekpa you were cursing when it felt like his decisions would affect obi?

Na who no Sabi una tricks dey fall put, kanu is just a distraction to get political power as compensation for una to do havock

We saw how much love una get for the zoo and even denounced biafra for it this year

(1) (Reply)

THE NUMBER ONE IGBO PROBLEM IN THIS GENERATION IS IGNORANCE ~ JOHNNY NOSIKE / Kenneth Okonkwo Provide Reasons Why Bola Tinubu Shouldn’t Be Sworn In / REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.