Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,665 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos (41615 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Iamgrey5(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Timid set of people!

At this modern age, you are talking of tribe. So much emphasis that sane people see you as idiot and uniformed.

Getat!
I was only clarify Atiku's statement.

If it pains you, you should direct your grievances to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Hdhdhd(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
The one person that should be cautioned is a man who is foolish enough to marry a non virgin woman.

If you want to have a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Do not use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by other men who didn't give her More than two eggs and indomie.
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

If you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, she will surely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.
Do you know what's worst?
Your daughters too will open their legs for many men before the clock 15. Girls are a copy of their mothers.

If you want decent, responsible daughters, marry a virgin woman (she's responsible enough to close her legs until she met you, her children too will be responsible).
Girls are a copy of their mothers.

Bomb dey your head
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Hope this great grandpa called Atiku Abubaka is not warning up again to contest come 2031.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Chetas81(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
Ipobian. Stop crying. Go back to the east. Leave sw
Ogun killed you by calling me an igbo Man PLS REMAIN FOREVER SICK
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by ezekins: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Fani kayode is useless man. What does he do for a living? Political jobber. I blame the federal government of nigeria for allowing agberos to be threatening innocent citizens. Any nigerian who has pvc can vote at his or her polling unit irrespective of his or her state of origin. This is the position of the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria. Those Yorubas who are saying Igbos can't vote in lagos are criminals because the position of the law is very clear on that. If they want Igbos to stop voting in lagos let them go the national to present a bill to that effect. If you listen to fani kayode you will know he is truly foolish.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MusaChukwudi: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Dey play, when e set, person like u go hide inside him mama wrapper.

Shut up idi@t, wetin go set?
Oya set am na, wetin you dey wait for?
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Omodua(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
All yorubas are lagosian. Only yorubas are lagosian no matter your state of origin
Can a Lagos indigene go and vie for governship in Ogun,Ondo Ekiti and Osun and allowed to rule if he wins?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Kurukuru: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2023
All these attacks on Igbos based on their choice of candidates in the election should stop.

They are this, they are that, and you are still forcing them to be part of this contraption called Nigeria. Their activities in Lagos you feel offensive to Yorubaland are their rights for being part of Nigeria.

Then let them go their separate way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MusaChukwudi: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Did Igbo man contest for the position of governor in Lagos?

Chinedu did! He is an igbo in blood and spirit. He should hence go seek for votes in Aba…
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by obrian888: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.

You must be an idiot for making such comment, Yorubas don't own democracy nor Lagos, they indigene of Lagos , so anybody can vote for his/her choice and also be voted for, this is 2023 for god's sake. make una get sense.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Igbo should caution themselves and behave in an orderly manners. You can't come to my house and dictate to me. It's either I deprive u of some benefits or I send u packing. We also have Hausa among us and I have never seen them meddling in the affairs of their host. Our sincerity and liberalism should not be taken for granted. I know for sure that things will change as from now onward. It's fact.

Talk with sense na

How exactly are Igbos interfering or dictating your affairs in Lagos?!!

Are Igbos forming any party?!!

Do they have positions in the government?!! Are they in the major parties?!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by CharleyBright(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.

Mumu boy.
Does it occur to you that igbos are important stakeholders in Lagos developmental project? A huge chunk of IGR of Lagos state come from taxes paid by Igbo businesses in Lagos.
When it comes to paying taxes in lagos, igbos should be largely involved, but when it comes to voting in Lagos state, igbos should hands off, abi?
Werey gidi niooo.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by johnmartus(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Back your claim with evidence.
Mitsurugi:

In truth he didn't. He told the PDP that if the ticket was zoned to the SE he wouldn't contest but if thrown open, he would. Wike insisted the contest be thrown open.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by phorget(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
ElSudani:

You are basically denying that you called Lagos a no man's land and tried to impose Chinedum on Lagosians?

How old are you please?
Some people do refer to Nigeria as a ”shithole” but does that mean Nigeria to be the actual hole that shits are been passed through?

There are some jobs I might not be able to do in my local community but I will do such jobs ones I get to Lagos cos I believe everyone there is also hustling the same way I'm doing...that is the meaning of ”No man”s land”.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Cocolatti(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Kingibe Is the daughter of a Kanuri man

So If Kingibe is Yoruba woman, chinedu is a igbo boy by Atiku's definition.
WRONG !!!
She was married to Kingibe. She's not his daughter. She's Yoruba and a sister to Ajoke the widow of Late General Murtala Ramat Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by intruder15(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I stand with FFK, Bayo and everyone attacking igbos in Lagos. Atiku is a fool and his statement is political and not that he likes igbos. Na future of igbos to his political relevance he dey fight for. Mumu

As you stand by injustice to a tribe and ethic group, may the same fate befall on you in everything you do be it business or place of work. May you be victimized based on how you look, act and place of origin. Amen.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by ChrisP92(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Let yoruba leave PH for us abeg. Let dem go to lagos and work
emee701:
it is not by force to live in lagos

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
completely. Patapata and let them face their businesses in Lagos
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by nafada2: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2023
The best thing is for everyone to go back to where he/she comes from. Where they will not have the opportunity to vote in a pand that is not theirs. Igbos back to igboland, Yorubas and Hausa same. So that nobody will vote in another man's land.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MusaChukwudi: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2023
onlyson16:
ar u mad? What happened to Nigeria constitution?

Military constitution enforced by the Nigerian army…
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Cocolatti:
WRONG !!!
She was married to Kingibe. She's not his daughter. She's Yoruba and a sister to Ajoke the widow of Late General Murtala Ramat Mohammed.
why the woman no come fine like before before again? Some years ago in 2015 the woman too fine, sotey she dey hungry me like shawarma, but now she no dey hungry me again as she no fine like before
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by bencr7: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=norriswood post=121936488][/quote]both Yoruba and Igbo are like that man, can a Osun man rule Ogun state,which is no.
Even next election,if pdp or LP bring another candidate that is fully Yoruba with both parents Yoruba from Lagos and he become stronge opposition to apc,u apc urchin will still threatening Igbo and other tribe,even Yoruba who u pple think they look Igbo,that wat happen in 2015 and 2019 when a full Yoruba Jimmy agbaje contested for governor ,he was still call Igbo project by u apc urchin,even oba of lagos threatening Igbo because of Jimmy agbaje.
To u apc urchin anybody outside apc are always Igbo project.

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MusaChukwudi: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
koning:
Lagos gubernatorial election 2027.

Candidates for the Labour party:

IFEANYI UBA for Governor
GRV for deputy Governor.

In your face mofuckers, in your face.

I pity you and ya people…….the fire that will consume you en? Try it …yam leg!
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Cocolatti:
WRONG !!!
Why do you think her sister also married a northner?

Their father is a Fulani/Kanuri man
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by kenex4ever(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Airheads like you are the tools political thieves use to achieve the aim.
Did any Igboman constest in Lagos??

Have you seen any Igbo man say Lagos is not Yorubalabd? If not yoruba politicians that bring up the term every election in order to incite yorubas against Igbos.

One day, you too may become an opposition in Lagos and will need non indigines to vote for you, the incumbent will rig you out.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Omodua(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2023
sammirano:
Atiku has been confirmed to suffer from dementia. When these people of no value were everywhere ranting like mad pigs he did not call their leaders. It's just getting started, many of them will renounce their name soon. grin
If you Stoke ethnic violence,you will get it.

It's tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2023
NwaliE01:

As long as Igbos are in Lagos, they have the right to vote in Lagos. If it pain you, go and vote in Anambra.
You will continue to get more than what you got on last Saturday,
You all wanted to vote for chinedu in Yoruba land because of your tribal sentiments.
I know you people know how to play victims after you have used your mouth and actions to call for problem.
The same mentality you people carried to countries like Ghana and South Africa that made them to be attacking you there.
You can never win Yorubas in their own land instead you will continue to suffer, don't continue what you people will regret.
Yorubas don't meddle in other tribes politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MusaChukwudi: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Idiot One Nigeria zombie, you should change the constitution first before it will be possible, someday this beef you want from the igbos will happen, go and ask Kano people about Kano riot, when it will start, you will not have a hiding place, omoale

Go and vote in the East is not a crime.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Mrnairalandd: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2023
AustineE1:
Tinubu and his associates in crime are stoking the fire they cannot extinguish when it starts,Nigerians of every ethnic group are watching with kin intetest and are taking note,his institutionalization of tribalism and gangsterism a a means of attaining national goals.
A wise man once said 'be careful what you ask for!..for you may get it'. They have sown the seed of discord,there is disaffection in the land and pronounced bitterness all over,though he may never ascend to the seat of presidency but if he does,he will have a handfull,he will have to live with the rebellion he created..nemesis is a bitch!!!!
The tribal warlords,political contractors,sycophants and ethnic jingoist singing his praises today should keep this in mind'both the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood'!when it eventually starts.

God ll certainly punish you and your kinsmen if you guys don’t bring it on. Please don’t wait for too long, let’s do it now. We double dare you to start your madness… I just hope you ll be able to live with the consequences cos the last time i checked Igbos are still crying about last civil war. It irritates me to high heaven when igbos beat their chest as if they have monopoly of violence.

I just hope history won’t repeat itself cos it ll be brutal for you Igbos this time around. Having made enemies with d Yorubas now, it ll your end. I think they need to remind you that if you push the Yorubas to the war, they fight you brutally.

The Yorubas are pretty quiet but don’t your luck cos they can be brutal. It was the Yorubas who stopped your Biafra forefathers at Ore and took pushed them back to Igboland.

And let me also remind you what the Yorubas are capable of doing, do you remember the “wet e” crisis or the Omoboriowo crisis, these crises nearly consumed the whole country, it got so bad that the military had to take over from the civilian govt.

Don’t try what you can’t finish
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Henry22(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:

If the Lagos state government will also exempt them from paying taxes in Lagos then I will agree to your post above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video / Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.