Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos (41608 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Chetas81:
Ogun killed you by calling me an igbo Man PLS REMAIN FOREVER SICK
Ipobian in tears. Go back to your muddy region
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by jeromestarks: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Where the virgins dey? Oga stop deceiving yourself…..

Read this and stop dating girls with rotten pvssy
https://www.nairaland.com/7437990/where-fools-say-there-no

How do you coup with the awful pvssy smell?
Virgins have clean and neat pvssy with is worth dying for.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Eriggayabdem: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:
a lot sick people are roaming the streets ,and internet space in Nigeria.

What do you mean by "Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics". Even though your English is disgusting ,your write-up is porous and tells more of your poor intellect. that is by the way.

What is this madness about igbos voting in Lagos ,what is the crime in voting in Lagos? This fools keep constituting nuisance all around insulting igbos and claiming they want to take over Lagos even when no Igbo man is on the ballot for any of this elections. Igbos decided to vote a true lagosian not even an Igbo man even though it is still not a crime to vote Igbo if any is on the ballot.

But these fools keep misbehaving and attacking igbos for daring to vote even when a Yoruba woman won fct senatorial seat which is not a Yoruba land.

I keep telling people, leadership is not Nigeria's problem, but poor and bad followership who create rooms for evil to thrive and end up turning around to cry over poor state of leadership.

A lot of Yorubas are lawmakers in UK, US,and other countries,even in federal positions in Europe ,and America. But these same sick Yorubas are insulting, attacking,and intimidating igbos who just want to cast their votes,not even contesting oo,just to cast vote,all hell broke loosed on them.

Those war wey una dey stir,una no go fit stand am wen it start.

Awon ashiere
The enomousity of ignorance in this shithill country is alarming, stark, raving mad bigotry has eaten so deep into some souls, so deep that redemption is almost impossible. He who bring ant infested logs to the homestead should not complain when ants starts to galivant around. Those empty headed fools shouting "igbos" up and down will still be the ones to start wailing "ewo, ewo" tomorrow when their pharaohs starts putting leash on them with maximum torments.
Nigerians never learn..unfortunately, we are back to 1964...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by sammirano: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
If you Stoke ethnic violence,you will get it.

It's tit for tat.

Sore loser
Get it where? In south west where being an Igbo is at its riskiest grin how many Yorubas are in the mud region. You people lack cognitive abilities
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Can a Lagos indigene go and vie for governship in Ogun,Ondo Ekiti and Osun and allowed to rule if he wins?
yes why not. Aregbe from kogi ruled osun. Saraki from abeokuta ruled kwara.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Mrnairalandd: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2023
AustineE1:
Tinubu and his associates in crime are stoking the fire they cannot extinguish when it starts,Nigerians of every ethnic group are watching with kin intetest and are taking note,his institutionalization of tribalism and gangsterism a a means of attaining national goals.
A wise man once said 'be careful what you ask for!..for you may get it'. They have sown the seed of discord,there is disaffection in the land and pronounced bitterness all over,though he may never ascend to the seat of presidency but if he does,he will have a handfull,he will have to live with the rebellion he created..nemesis is a bitch!!!!
The tribal warlords,political contractors,sycophants and ethnic jingoist singing his praises today should keep this in mind'both the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood'!when it eventually starts.

God ll certainly punish you and your kinsmen if you guys don’t bring it on. Please don’t wait for too long, let’s do it now. We double dare you to start your madness… I just hope you ll be able to live with the consequences cos the last time i checked Igbos are still crying about last civil war. It irritates me to high heaven when igbos beat their chest as if they have monopoly of violence.

I just hope history won’t repeat itself cos it ll be brutal for you Igbos this time around. Having made enemies with d Yorubas now, it ll be your end. I think they need to remind you that if you push the Yorubas to the war, they fight you brutally.

The Yorubas are pretty quiet but they can be brutal when you push them to the wall. It was the Yorubas who stopped your Biafra forefathers at Ore and took pushed them back to Igboland.

And let me also remind you what the Yorubas are capable of doing, do you remember the “wet e” crisis or the Omoboriowo crisis, these crises nearly consumed the whole country, it got so bad that the military had to take over from the civilian govt.

Don’t try what you can’t finish
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Geminiivory: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Igbo should caution themselves and behave in an orderly manners. You can't come to my house and dictate to me. It's either I deprive u of some benefits or I send u packing. We also have Hausa among us and I have never seen them meddling in the affairs of their host. Our sincerity and liberalism should not be taken for granted. I know for sure that things will change as from now onward. It's fact.

No one ia going no where. Neither are they leaving their lands they bought feom you.. You ll simply die in your envy. That's all while the igbos keep progressing.. LAZY MISCREANTS

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by 77up(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:

What do you mean by "Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics". Even though your English is disgusting ,your write-up is porous and tells more of your poor intellect. that is by the way.

What is this madness about igbos voting in Lagos ,what is the crime in voting in Lagos? This fools keep constituting nuisance all around insulting igbos and claiming they want to take over Lagos even when no Igbo man is on the ballot for any of this elections. Igbos decided to vote a true lagosian not even an Igbo man even though it is still not a crime to vote Igbo if any is on the ballot.

But these fools keep misbehaving and attacking igbos for daring to vote even when a Yoruba woman won fct senatorial seat which is not a Yoruba land.

I keep telling people, leadership is not Nigeria's problem, but poor and bad followership who create rooms for evil to thrive and end up turning around to cry over poor state of leadership.

A lot of Yorubas are lawmakers in UK, US,and other countries,even in federal positions in Europe ,and America. But these same sick Yorubas are insulting, attacking,and intimidating igbos who just want to cast their votes,not even contesting oo,just to cast vote,all hell broke loosed on them.

Awon ashiere
You are ranting already 🙄
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Chetas81(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
Ipobian. Stop crying. Go back to the east. Leave sw
educated illiterate under tribalism shioooooo to your Existence

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
ChrisP92:
Let yoruba leave PH for us abeg. Let dem go to lagos and work
Ph isnt igbo land
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by lolu2019: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Hands off Lagos politics by how? By not allowing them to vote during elections in Lagos while other Yoruba living different places in the country vote?

Don't worry. Nature will take its course on Tinubu. Shettima is already in search of a VP. Una bigoted eyes go clear soon.

This fire wey Una dey light,hope say Una go fit stand am when e backfire?
are u God? Buhari is a very good example.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

If the Lagos state government will also exempt them from paying taxes in Lagos then I will agree to your post above.
They should go back to their land, we don't their votes and tax,
If they refuse, they continue to suffer for it.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by 77up(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2023
sammirano:
Atiku has been confirmed to suffer from dementia. When these people of no value were everywhere ranting like mad pigs he did not call their leaders. It's just getting started, many of them will renounce their name soon. grin
They never see anything, they invested hugely on media to cause all the nonsense through the Ob.idiots mantra, now we have bought the media outrightly.

We have won already, the rest is crying.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by millionaireman: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
The duo talk as if they truly won presidential election.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by stanbright(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
noleflendum:
After you chased Peter Pandora away from the PDP you are now showing fake love.
BTW it should be the last time that Heebow will participate in Yoruba politics or else.......
As you da like this strength you no get oo.keyboard warrior
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by 77up(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
APC has succeeded in polarizing d whole con3 along religious and tribal lines... it has never bn dis bad b4 since after d civil war!

under Tinubu's reign in early 2000s, in Lagos it was Yoruba vs hausa with a record number of death, later it was Yoruba vs Niger delta youths

now in 2023 it is Yoruba vs Igbo... Everything under Tinubu's watch oo!

Am afraid wat his purported leadership might bring in d future!
undecided
All thanks to Obi who started the journey 🤔
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Ernie38(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2023
We shall all reap what we sow. That's a fact.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Chetas81:
educated illiterate under tribalism shioooooo to your Existence
Go back to your sad yeast
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Timmi: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by millionaireman: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
."...It will be about the suppression of voters’ rights, unimaginable corruption, repression of freedom of speech, and a total compromise of government agencies." ....
Atiku

The above is what to expect from pronouncing as president-elect the number one con man of Nigeria who is mentally handicapped and once forfeited $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past.
Nigeria going to the dogs
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Chetas81(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
Go back to your sad yeast
im from middle belt YOU CAN NOW GO AND SLEEP ON TRAIN 🚆 TRACK

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by NakedTruth4eva: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Hands off Lagos politics by how? By not allowing them to vote during elections in Lagos while other Yoruba living different places in the country vote?

Don't worry. Nature will take its course on Tinubu. Shettima is already in search of a VP. Una bigoted eyes go clear soon.

This fire wey Una dey light,hope say Una go fit stand am when e backfire?
Some yorubas voted in my polling unit self. Next time, we will reciprocate what they did in Lagos
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by laskab(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku should become a political god-father in the next presidential election.
Who knows whether he would become Nigeria's president at 90years old.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Geminiivory:

No one ia going no where. Neither are they leaving their lands they bought feom you.. You ll simply die in your envy. That's all while the igbos keep progressing.. LAZY MISCREANTS
You Igbo like to boast of nothing, you always like to boast as if you feed any tribe.
You will claim you are the people that develop Lagos, stop deceiving your self .
Do you people do more than buying and selling, anybody can do buying and selling,
Your tribe men are not even one of the highest billionaire in Nigeria like dangote and otedola.
Dangote refinery investment in Lagos is bigger than all ibo investment put together and Hausa people are not making mouth like ibo people .
There was a time a Yoruba was the richest man in Nigeria in person of Abiola and we still have many billionaires till today.
Many Yorubas in different companies are doing well .
But bcoz Igbo people are into ordinary buying and selling, they claim other tribes are envying them
You people like to deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Henry22(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

They should go back to their land, we don't their votes and tax,
If they refuse, they continue to suffer for it.

Did you say suffer?, Well I just wish you people know what you doing but you don't 😊 cos all your noses are in the sky and by the time you will realize it will be too late.....igbos are ever ready to leave this shit hole called a country I mean ever ready but the thing is are you, with the Lagos you people are using to brag "10th worse city to live in worldwide", let me tell you.....if everyone is to leave that shit hole Lagos only you fit survive am?.....just enjoy your foolishness while it lasts.

The most shameful thing was that even the so called bales even had a hand in the stupidity, I had no option than to come to a conclusion that the children learned from Thier parents.....h Hyena's cub will always be a hyena, enjoy your day.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Everfrank(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/polls-atiku-cautions-fani-kayode-onanuga-over-inciting-speeches-against-igbos/
Let Atiku come to Nairaland and see who hates who.
Nowhere on earth has hatred beget love.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MountHoreb: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.

You are an inconsequential nincompoop. To hands off where they pay tax because you yourself have contributed anything to the development of Lagos state? Bunch of deluded scums.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by obrian888: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:

Awon ashiere

THEY CANNOT STAND IT ALL,IF THEY ALLOW IBOS AND YORUBAS TO FACE IT,IT WILL NOT TAKE IBOS 24 HOUR TO WIPE THE YORUBAS,THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS RITUALS AND CHARMS,CHARMS DON'T AND CANNOT WIN WARS O,SO YORUBAS DRUMMING FOR WAR SHOULD BECAREFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Did you say suffer?, Well I just wish you people know what you doing but you don't 😊 cos all your noses are in the sky and by the time you will realize it will be too late.....igbos are ever ready to leave this shit hole called a country I mean ever ready but the thing is are you, with the Lagos you people are using to brag "10th worse city to live in worldwide", let me tell you.....if everyone is to leave that shit hole Lagos only you fit survive am?.....just enjoy your foolishness while it lasts.

The most shameful thing was that even the so called bales even had a hand in the stupidity, I had no option than to come to a conclusion that the children learned from Thier parents.....h Hyena's cub will always be a hyena, enjoy your day.
You people are funny, Lagos is the worse and you people are migrating to the place everyday,
If it's true that Igbo are tired of Nigeria and you want to leave,
All of you should begin to relocate from Lagos, Kano, portharcout, Kaduna to Igbo land now.
You claimed you want to leave but you continue to buy land and build houses in another man's land.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by MountHoreb: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Let them continue to incite and sing war songs. Over the weekend I was waiting patiently to receive a call from any of my relatives in Lagos state to call that any of them was attacked. I have already organised my men to lay siege where Yoruba guys numbering up to fifty do their Sunday Sunday meeting. Their family members would have received their corpses in body bags. Let them continue to misbehave.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Igbojew: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.
That has been you guys plan all along,to intimidate and frustrate Igbos to leave Lagos for you people but the brave Igbos I know you will not do that except you coward tribe will give their Biafra and trust me you people will hear from brave Igbos soon and when the time reach you people should not come here to cry blood .......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.