Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive (18826 Views)

Hardship: 8 LP Lawmakers In Anambra Assembly Donate 6 Months Salaries / Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by mhizwhyte: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2023
grin
madridguy:
Make I just dey laugh. Since Saturday ? Fair outing from APC Edo State.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2023
LandMann:
Labour Party aspirants in Edo south and parts of Edo central house of assembly election in Edo state should go to court to claim their mandates. Obaseki used thugs and cultists to scatter the vote counting in many areas of edo south and edo central where labour party candidates were winning massively and they then rewrote the votes in favour of PDP.

If they have their evidences let them go to court. House of assembly issues are very easy to upturn.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Grit2943:
Oshiomole's plan to impeach Obaseki with the new house of assembly has ended.

That was a cheap propaganda to buy sympathy. But I love the new house. Nobody has 2/3 majority. It'll deepen democracy. We don't want rubber stamp house. This is how the assembly should be going forward. I wish we had same in the national.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
Nice one! The equation is balanced.

It's a nice blend. No rubber stamp.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by OmonnakOdapig: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Interesting
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Grit2943(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2023
famology:

That was a cheap propaganda to buy sympathy. But I love the new house. Nobody has 2/3 majority. It'll deepen democracy. We don't want rubber stamp house. This is how the assembly should be going forward. I wish we had same in the national.
Same here. It will make the executive sit tight.

It is same at the new national assembly to be inaugurated.

APC doesn't have up to 73 senators and 240 house of representatives members.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by compton11(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
The shame on Labour party is the same shame on the faces of men who married women who have been fvcked and mounted by many.
They try to hide it but it's eating them up.
They wish they didn't go into such marriage.
They knew they have failed but still trying shamefully to stand.
🤣🤣🤣.

Shame on Labour party who finally laboured in vain.

If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you will labour in vain because your children will belong to her ex.
Women always go back to fvck their ex whenever you're not around especially if he has big gbola.

You will feed her, clothes her , take care of her father and mother, house her and she will still go and open her legs for a man who fvcked her in 200L.

If you want to have a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Obi has been fvcked by PDP and he wan act as virgin to LP angry grin grin
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by jeromestarks: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2023
compton11:
Obi has been fvcked by PDP and he wan act as virgin to LP angry grin grin
Chai 🤣.

You coin this message very very well ooo.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin grin

In fact, one bottle of COVID-19 for you.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
misano:

We are in Edo, we have 2 option, LP and PDP. APC is gone in this state.

It's PDP that is dead in Edo unless you want to delude yourself. APC has 2 senators and 5 reps,may likely be 6 after orhionmwon rerun. PDP has no senator but 1 rep seat. APC has 9 assembly members while PDP has 13, LP has 2 members. LP has 1 senator and 2 reps.

Even the house of assembly election was massively rigged especially in Edo South. LP won oredo, egor and ikpoba okha. By the time the tribunal is done with these cases, pdp members will be reduced.

My joy is that by the time Edo Guber election will be holding tinubu will be president. I want to see how those obaseki thugs that were destroy election materials will be allowed to repeat that nonsense. PDP is dead and buried in Edo. Take it to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

But u got a senator from APC, got members in ur state house more than LP.
Where is d truth here?

APC has two senator-elect

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Benwallt(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2023
The most brutal result in this election is that of the Edo State house of assembly. It was was pure subversion of the people's will.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Grit2943:
Same here. It will make the executive sit tight.

It is same at the new national assembly to be inaugurated.

APC doesn't have up to 73 senators and 240 house of representatives members.

Na so the legislative arm supposed to be. The executive go dey respect themselves. They're power drunk. Like this Edo house of assembly now, nothing will be passed anyhow. They need 16 members to pass things. There'll be mutual respect and everyone will seat up. We don't want to ever see rubber stamp again.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

But u got a senator from APC, got members in ur state house more than LP.
Where is d truth here?

LP still don't have candidates in all regions in the state. As far as Edo is concerned, it will be difficult for Edo to do back to APC. LP will likely win if they have a candidate.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2023
sammsimm:
Ellu P from topless to bottomless grin grin my God has put Obi-dindin to shame

Gbam !!!
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
So APC even have more seats than LP after all the noise of elupee from top to bottom

Yet they say APC rigged when in actual fact they were the ones that rigged cos their abysmal performance despite the campaign of Pandora who was the only presidential candidate that campaigned for candidates after the election shows they actually rigged the election

No way they had 2 million votes in the presidential election. No way

Shame on Pandora for riding on a divisive campaign using religion and tribe to secure meagre votes and still claiming he won

Any wonder why he couldn't Munster more than a lowly 3rd class.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2023
It will be:

PDP....13
APC....9
LP.......2

Oredo east most likely to PDP
Ovia south west definitely to APC
Egor definitely to LP

But I see the tribunal altering this numbers eventually. Oredo east and ikpoba okha were won clearly by LP. It was a massive rigging of LP in Edo South, especially the city centre.

Thank God tinubu will be president by the time Edo Guber will be conducted next year. Those obaseki thugs needs to be tamed.

But I love the blend of parties. E sweet my belle. No party has 2/3 majority to pass anything. There will be robust debate and the Edo people will be the greatest beneficiaries. The executive will sit up. No rubber stamp house this time. Hope national assembly will be the same blend of parties too. We're tired of rubber stamp legislative arms.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2023
famology:

It's PDP that is dead in Edo unless you want to delude yourself. APC has 2 senators and 5 reps,may likely be 6 after orhionmwon rerun. PDP has no senator but 1 rep seat. APC has 9 assembly members while PDP has 13, LP has 2 members. LP has 1 senator and 2 reps.

Even the house of assembly election was massively rigged especially in Edo South. LP won oredo, egor and ikpoba okha. By the time the tribunal is done with these cases, pdp members will be reduced.

My joy is that by the time Edo Guber election will be holding tinubu will be president. I want to see how those obaseki thugs that were destroy election materials will be allowed to repeat that nonsense. PDP is dead and buried in Edo. Take it to the bank.

Oga, I am in the state. Any politicians that act as a boy to Oshiomole or the Igbinedion family will be kick out. Edo hates Godfathers.

In Egor, the PDP will fail because the lady there is daughter to Igbinedion.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Light777(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Even in Edo Elupee nor show face grin
The people are the structure Indeed!
Can't even Believe that with all their Noise, Edo went on to vote PDP and APC back into HOA.
My precious LP does not vote party..They vote individuals who are presumed competent..

Hope you grab wink
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Grit2943(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2023
famology:

Na so the legislative arm supposed to be. The executive go dey respect themselves. They're power drunk. Like this Edo house of assembly now, nothing will be passed anyhow. They need 16 members to pass things. There'll be mutual respect and everyone will seat up. We don't want to ever see rubber stamp again.
I can never forget what Ahmad Lawan said in 2019 that "he will support anything Buhari brings to the national assembly because he knows it is for the good of the nation".

No checks and balances at all.
How I wish every legislative arm national,statewide and locally will not have a single party having at least 2/3 of the total seats.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2023
misano:

Oga, I am in the state. Any politicians that act as a boy to Oshiomole or the Igbinedion family will be kick out. Edo hates Godfathers.

In Egor, the PDP will fail because the lady there is daughter to Igbinedion.

Na d same state I dey. Oshiomhole boys are winning elections in the state. No matter what you say here, oshobaba is still the most loved politician today in Edo state. Anywhere he shows up in Edo state,he gets a hero celebration spontaneously. Let obaseki contest for Senate after leaving office.

So obaseki will not bring out somebody to succeed him next year? We dey wait ooo. We'll know who's the godfather by then.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Tee2027: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Hahahaha where are the Edo is obidient?

Ay comedian Mr confused tribal root, a bloody immigrant in Edo who successfully turned no nonsense Edo youth to nonentities using their clothes to shamelessly wiped Obi dirty car, where are you?

LP just one seat in Edo I can't laugh wallahi. I no tell una say the real wotowoto dey load on governorship election?

Oya shebi una say LP will win 30 states? Shebi una say u wan enter street to fight war oya enter street now make we see if una go return home complete.

Thunder fire LP and God punish Obi in hundred folds.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Passionate888: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I thought u all said d structure is all about riggîng and thûggery, u want to join rigging and thûggery now?
I thought you all said LP has no HOA, Governor, Reps and Senators?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by adeniran22890: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
OkayOkay...
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Charly68: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Edo election is a thug of war.
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by carurdey: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
I thought they always said Edo is the headquarters of LP....... okpekete
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by misano(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
famology:

Na d same state I dey. Oshiomhole boys are winning elections in the state. No matter what you say here, oshobaba is still the most loved politician today in Edo state. Anywhere he shows up in Edo state,he gets a hero celebration spontaneously. Let obaseki contest for Senate after leaving office.

So obaseki will not bring out somebody to succeed him next year? We dey wait ooo. We'll know who's the godfather by then.

Obaseki is not loved in Edo, nor they lie here. god father can never work in Edo. Even Edo go reject Obaseki if he try to be a nonsense god father
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by enomakos(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Evergreen4:
Op, correct your post , LP already has about six seats from what you posted
are u sure?
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by fabolouz1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
LP only one? I doubt .
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by bender79: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tee2027:
Hahahaha where are the Edo is obidient?

Ay comedian Mr confused tribal root, a bloody immigrant in Edo who successfully turned no nonsense Edo youth to nonentities using their clothes to shamelessly wiped Obi dirty car, where are you?

LP just one seat in Edo I can't laugh wallahi. I no tell una say the real wotowoto dey load on governorship election?

Oya shebi una say LP will win 30 states? Shebi una say u wan enter street to fight war oya enter street now make we see if una go return home complete.

Thunder fire LP and God punish Obi in hundred folds.
God purnish your generation and Tinubu. Smelling urchin
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by Great2017: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
famology:

Man proposes but God disposes. I don't support thuggery in any form but what Tinubu used his thug to do in Lagos is worse than what you allegedly condemned Obaseki for
Re: Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive by famology(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Great2017:

Man proposes but God disposes. I don't support thuggery in any form but what Tinubu used his thug to do in Lagos is worse than what you allegedly condemned Obaseki for

I'm only concerned about my state, Edo. I'm not from Lagos and I don't reside in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.