Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation (18816 Views)

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by benedictnsi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians sha..... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by benedictnsi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
As Buhari Extends Vacation .....

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by BlackSeptember: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
They should tell us the truth about this man's health. He can't be wasting taxpayer money without us knowing what we are paying for

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by benedictnsi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
More

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by benedictnsi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, ijebabe obinoscopy etc

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q="President+Buhari"

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by officialfestus(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
How can the dead "tweet" among the living,nigeria sha(no straight forward person among the leader's)this was how the citizen's was blackmailed in the time "yar' adua"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by auntysimbiat(f): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmm.... ok then ..
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Temptee101(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
They can extend his vacation as long as they want but they should at least publish his obituary poster

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
its now official, baba don FLY grin
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by benedictnsi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Temptee101:
They can extend his vacation as long as they want but they should at least publish his obituary poster

Buhari said you should read this; Dgringrin

BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL

Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo?

Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival fa. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.

I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.

Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.

Lest I porget, Toothpaste is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za army is waiting for him.
God bless Nigeria.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by veekid(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
This man can resign now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Mryallo: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
K
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by morereb10: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
No matter how recession is relying Nigeria, i cannot wish someone that is twice my fathers age death.

no, i can't do that. I pray Mr. President gets well soon and return home and see how he can salvage the things that is left in Nigeria.

Maybe he heard about 2Baba's protest and his health further declined.

Sir, please 2Baba have chickened out, you can come back now.

Talking about recession If you want to make upto $500 a day without investment, see my signature and browse through. If you don't, keep scrolling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by AntiWailer: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

He trecked to the plane and was not stretched out.

He was not flown out at night.

He wrote to and handed over power to the VP. I don't know what the problem is.

When you are sick at work, do they fire you immediately ?

Youths without brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by brunofarad(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Ndi nwuru anwu na aga ije lipsrsealed

Na music ooo

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Sick bloody terrorist..
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by greatgod2012(f): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Didn't he know his health status before contesting for President!

Born to rule.....Die in power mentality!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by lordcornel(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
"I dont regret voting out GEJ blah blah"

Go to any Mental institution; you see inmates defending their madness, just like Buhari supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
That is what you get when you vote for someone who is not educated as the president.
Can't the results be mailed to him

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

He wrote to and over power to the VP. I don't know what the problem is.

Youths without brain.
grin help me say farewell to baba

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by felo812000(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Baba shud come and repair what he scattered ooo. Him no go shit make anoder person come pack am tongue

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
veekid:
This man can resign now
grin AFONJA is now talking grin
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by guywitzerogal(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
APC And there goons are looting wat the need before the will announce the sudden news......una never knw anything

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by NetBizguy: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Is this a country? God I'm begging you to intervene in this, I'm tired of being a Nigerian give us Biafra & set us free

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Cope1(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Kwontineew
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by VickyRotex(f): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Bitterleafsoup: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

He wrote to and over power to the VP. I don't know what the problem is.

Youths without brain.

We have a right to see him in video, they said how can he be doing vacation blah blah blah, now medical test. We have a right to know his condition!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Blurryface(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by olafum1(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
I hope nigeria constitution stipulates how long a president can be away, otherwise he is swerve off?

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / President Muhammadu Buhari's Statement At The Coronation Of King Charles III / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.