Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55704 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Shut it.

Are Igbo's not paying their taxes to Lagos government. If yes, why shouldn't they exercise their constitutional duty of voting candidates of their choice.

Tribalism at its peak!
Nothing tribal about my comment, except you’re reading with a bias mindset..

Yorubas are paying taxes in the East. Why didn’t they exercise their constitutional rights against sit-at-home? Why did they obeyed sit-at-home? Why did the Igbos not see anything wrong with the fact that some Nigerians in SE are living under suppression?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by decency02: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
When this wickedness i see these day comes to and your family don't blame anyone but yourself for being a bigot.
sangresan:

You're a complete dunce. After the civil war, Yorubas were the only people to return abandoned properties to Igbos. Efik, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Bini, Urhobo, and others didn't return your properties.

You think there is anybody who loves how Igbos behave?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by TollinsN: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
All these types of post are always sent by mischief makers. It's all about propaganda. If these Igbo people think they can spark commotion in Yorubaland. Let's wait and see who will cry more. Yoruba have seen all their antics and tactics . They have no hiding place.
All that the Igbo people are doing online is just to create mischief. THEY HAVE NOW SHOWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT NOBODY IS MALIGNING THEM. THEY SIMPLY POSITION THEMSELVES NOW AS ENEMIES OF OTHERS
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by macaranta(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tribal community leaders that are going against the decision of the local indigenes?

Have you heard any Yoruba or northern traditional community leader in SE going against the interest of Igbos?

When Ipob declared sit-at-home, did you hear them talk? Why didn’t they talk? It because they’re respecting their host and they don’t have any other choice than to obey..

I really don't understand this new concept flying around...

So let me get you right, Yoruba Lagos indigenes are contesting for Governorship of the State and all Igbos must be compelled to vote for one as agreed by who in particular ? Let's say GRV, Sanwo and Jandor are on the ballot , so igbos voting freely for any of them is somehow construed as going against Yorubas ?nah let's call a spade a spade because one day this stuff you guys are dishing may be served to you guys and you won't find it palatable.

Let's be logical please.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by deqachie91: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is senseless and only an idiotic tribal bigot that would say obi's emergence as a presidential candidate is based on tribalism. This election has shown the hate and bigotry towards the Igbos. It is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by funshint(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shey na every town in Lagos get Eze ni? These people are really bent on something. And why are they even dressing in royal attire. All these nonsense in Lagos needs to be put in check.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nothing tribal about my comment, except you’re reading with a bias mindset..

Yorubas are paying taxes in the East. Why didn’t they exercise their constitutional rights against sit-at-home? Why did they obeyed sit-at-home? Why did the Igbos not see anything wrong with the fact that some Nigerians in SE are living under suppression?

You didn't see many Igbos here who spoke against sit at home, I will never step my foot there until that nonsense end, I am not a supporter of violence unless something like what happened on 18th, every Nigerians have right to vote in any part of Nigeria and if Yoruba's don't like it then let's separate, I don't give a fck about Lagos,
I never wish to spend a night in Lagos due to sound of generator, clouded, noisy and dirty everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by yahoodetector: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Are you jittery already? Even without the post, we know who are the true enemies of Ndigbo.

The northerners did not even stop Igbos from voting. You people will hear from us soon
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
funshint:
Shey na every town in Lagos get Eze ni? These people are really bent on something. And why are they even dressing in royal attire. All these nonsense in Lagos needs to be put in check.

Dressing has become a crime in yoruba land now?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by madapcmod: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are taking notes and will respond at the appropriate time.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Segzy19: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Look, face the reality... There can't be two kings in a domain.... That's the crux of the matter here.
It has happened somewhere in Ondo or Ekiti (can't remember) where one guy parading himself as Eze Ndigbo of that area went to the palace of the recognized Yoruba king of that domain with his full regalia (crown, beads and all sort) on. On getting to the palace of the Yoruba king, he refused to remove his cap while inside the palace. The Yoruba king ordered that he be rounded up with his entourage and thoroughly beaten...
His behaviour was an affront to the recognized king. You guys do to others what you will never tolerate in your land. Yet you will start crying victim... Try this with the northerners and see what will happen... Your guess is as good as mine. Those ones no dey send you anyway. Yamutu one time and nothing will happen

Rikkely:

God, you people really need mental help, have you seen a yoruba person going to this Eze Ndi igbo in that place to pay tribute in instead of Oba palace?

They do this stuffs for meetings purposes , in case of wedding, marriage and if someone die to help and contribute money in time of problem
How is it your problem?

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by middlebelter(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people

Are the Yorubas the real enemies of Igbos as alleged by you? Shouldn't one question your sense of judgement? Before this election matter, how many times has Igbo been attacked in Yorubaland, has their business been interrupted by Yorubas.
Leave politics aside, it is not good to label your hosts in whose land God has blessed you as enemies. Ingratitude can incure God's anger. Rewarding evil for good.

Think deeply about it.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
macaranta:

I really don't understand this new concept flying around...

So let me get you right, Yoruba Lagos indigenes are contesting for Governorship of the State and all Igbos must be compelled to vote for one as agreed by who in particular ? Let's say GRV, Sanwo and Jandor are on the ballot , so igbos voting freely for any of them is somehow construed as going against Yorubas ?nah let's call a spade a spade because one day this stuff you guys are dishing may be served to you guys and you won't find it palatable.

Let's be logical please.
There’s no new concept everywhere. This is the style that’s being used in SE..

And No, they must not. No one is forcing Igbos to vote Apc..

But one thing, Igbos should always regards their host and let them play their local politics however they wanna play it..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by HIPROFILE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Xenophobic attacks on Igbos in Lagos Nigeria by Yorubas no longer south africans this one is being carried out by Nigerians on Nigerians I thought yoruba people in Lagos are more educated learned and exposed than this am so disappointed.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nonexisting1: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
Hypocrite.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Princewell2012(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:

If you don't behave like that, you are all cowards.
Have you ever seen any Yoruba man call any part of Igboland no man's land?
Have you seen any Igbo man call Yoruba land no man's land Mentioned just one person.
Thanks.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LKTJ123(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Receive sense bro, there’s no tribes in this country that has accommodated Igbos as much as Yoruba tribe.

Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Hypocrite.
Yes, can I help you?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by HIPROFILE(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

There’s no new concept everywhere. This is the style that’s being used in SE..

And No, they must not. No one is forcing Igbos to vote Apc..

But one thing, Igbos should always regards their host and let them play their local politics however they wanna play it..

Oga even if Igbos in Lagos agree not to ever cast their votes during local elections in Lagos I bet you Yorubas in Lagos will never stop hating on Igbos. and this is the reason a typical yoruba guy on the street is an Agbero while a typical Igbo guy on the street is a business guy who either has a shop or hawks some products thereby making money the yorubas are fund of selling their inherited ancestral homes to foreigners, finish the money on Owambe then turn around to hate on Igbo man who have hustled his way to make his money and build plazas and living houses in Lagos.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Segzy19:
Look, face the reality... There can't be two kings in a domain.... That's the crux of the matter here.
It has happened somewhere in Ondo or Ekiti (can't remember) where one guy parading himself as Eze Ndigbo of that area went to the palace of the recognized Yoruba king of that domain with his full regalia (crown, beads and all sort) on. On getting to the palace of the Yoruba king, he refused to remove his cap while inside the palace. The Yoruba king ordered that he be rounded up with his entourage and thoroughly beaten...
His behaviour was an affront to the recognized king. You guys do to others what you will never tolerate in your land. Yet you will start crying victim... Try this with the northerners and see what will happen... Your guess is as good as mine. Those ones no dey send you anyway. Yamutu one time and nothing will happen

I don't believe you, I've lived in Ipetumodu, ilorin pata road close to the market precisely , Ife, Ijebu-ode, Modakeke, Ijebu-mushin, Ijebu-Igbo and etc
never heard this kind of disrespect from any Eze Indi Igbo to Yoruba Oba's, they always respect their host Kings, they have this eze indi Igbo both in northern Nigeria and every part of Nigeria you find Igbos with moderate population and I never hear this kind of statement you make.

They are not even kings or recognize as one when they come back home
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Shikini: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chai !
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Princewell2012(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
sangresan:

Then Igbos should be ready to vacate the community ni. Sit in your sitting room to dey type trash. Meanwhile, where were you last Saturday? I thought una boasted of winning Lagos ni.

Hmm good. Now can you tell me the different between what Ipob that is fighting for separation to form their own country and what Mc oluomo and this oba afeez did to the Igbo's
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by ud4u: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So this happened to this length, one Nigeria my foot.

The evil we have planted will grow above this.

What a useless country.

Which peace is opposition embracing
The battle line is drawn.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Princedapace(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
lol
Nigeria has an unfinished war to make shaa.. Unfortunately, the masses will pay for the crimes of the elites who have refused to do the right things.

It is a pity
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Oga even if Igbos in Lagos agree not to ever cast their votes during local elections in Lagos I bet you Yorubas in Lagos will never stop hating on Igbos. and this is the reason a typical yoruba guy on the street is an Agbero while a typical Igbo guy on the street is a business guy who either has a shop or hawks some products thereby making money the yorubas are fund of selling their inherited ancestral homes to foreigners, finish the money on Owambe then turn around to hate on Igbo man who have hustled his way to make his money and build plazas and living houses in Lagos.
We know we’re agberos and we know Igbos are advance people and We know you guys have bought 95% of everything in Lagos..

It’s now up to you guys to decide if you want to remain with agbero or look for an advance land..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Justpd: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

God will punish you.
After spearheading hatred against a particular tribe you're now changing mouth, you're a fucking bastard

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Justpd:

God will punish you.
After spearheading hatred against a particular tribe you're now changing mouth, you're a fucking bastard
Against which tribe? I still haven’t seen any proof so far. Agreed I dislike Obi and was very bold about that. Please I need proof
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who aré these thugs ín Masquerade attire?
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
middlebelter:

Are the Yorubas the real enemies of Igbos as alleged by you? Shouldn't one question your sense of judgement? Before this election matter, how many times has Igbo been attacked in Yorubaland, has their business been interrupted by Yorubas.
Leave politics aside, it is not good to label your hosts in whose land God has blessed you as enemies. Ingratitude can incure God's anger. Rewarding evil for good.

Think deeply about it.

What has Igbo done to the Yoruba's to deserve what happened on 18th of this month? I am quite sure you won't answer me because you have no sense to think, talk less of telling someone else to think deep
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is the problem with Nigeria. You want to sweep stuff under the rug and act like they do NOT exist. If you do NOT deal with a problem and bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and act like it does NOT exist, guess what? You're only prolonging the problem. And one day, there would be an explosion that nobody can contain. You need to be honest with yourself. Nigeria is NEVER one and would NEVER be. We are all different people and should have never been put together forcefully. The ONLY solution is to divide the country along ethnic lines and each would go their separate way. If we decide to deal with each other as different nations fine if not, so be it. But to suggest that we forget about what happened because the election is over is the MOST asinine thing to say. It means that for every fraudulent election that you have, the same attacks would crop up. Nobody has time for that foolishness. Divide the country NOW to save lives. Nigeria is never ONE!
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by shizzle1: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
nigeriainfo:
why be say you Igbo always like to fumble like this. Nnamdi Kanu is rotten is DSS jail and non of you hull guys can do anything about it but you always shout online
foolish yaroba pig

Where is Sunday igboho? Tribe full of idiots

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.