Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers (53493 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by ufotunang: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Coly2012:
lp and Peter obi will add on other charges based on the election materials with respect to loop holes they felt apc used in ringing the election.
..but Peter obi should not had presented the number 1 and number 4 case ..it has no merit,..court will dismiss the case.. that can make the court to dismiss Peter obi case

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by drlucky17: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/589365-just-in-peter-obi-files-petition-against-tinubus-victory-seeks-five-prayers.html

why are you spreading falsehood , it won’t be well with you all these confusion you are spreading would hunt you and your children
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Asiwajukay: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
If Obi could come up with all these, I guess all his combined SAN are novice of the legal profession
As regards the FCT 25%, the law which ascribe state recognition to ABUJA is clearly state, and what that means is that, "if you won 24 states and you also won ABUJA to make it up to the required 25 state, you are qualified to be declared elected, so if you loss Abuja and you still have 25 states without ABUJA, you are still qualified to be declared elected"

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OLENS: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by frankson1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
I knew this idiot has no case.🤣

These guys are really clowns 🤣😅 this goes to show that they don't have anything against the conduct of the elections.

It's only the 3rd point that can be debatable.

The Lawyers representing him are going to cash out big time.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by ChatterHouse: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
bomijuwon:
Please sir, check your grammar wella. To expunged is to delete, neglected, remove etc. Real Obi-diot..

You're really silly, I now understand why you were called an urchin

Expunged is an ambiguous word

Ode!! you're quoting google
Son of a thousand fathers

Allah ya sine ka

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by don3e(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/589365-just-in-peter-obi-files-petition-against-tinubus-victory-seeks-five-prayers.html

Behind every prayers, there are deep facts to knock-out the High-Neck President-Elect and put in the people's mandate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bentonite1: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:

Your reasoning is backward. didn't you read when he said he will disclose his points till court hearing day?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Coly2012(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
ufotunang:
..but Peter obi should not had presented the number 1 and number 4 case ..it has no merit,..court will dismiss the case.. that can make the court to dismiss Peter obi case
. Time will tell, let's keep watching as lagal proceedings unfolds.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Reelmii: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
WithFact:

We have been lured with sweet 🧁🧁🧁 👄👄 mouth. Now I believe with Reno that Obi is a scam
people should just stop making excuses for him,, he is a scam...na now i believe... just imagine the nonsense they put up there....off all the the things that happened during the election,, that was all they could file for....
And some people here are saying " they were trying to beat deadline"" shouldn't they have garther the prayers before they decided to go to court

We are not fools now....if them dey deceive us we no suppose deceive ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by eddyj36(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bentonite1: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ola260:

WTF is this.
Unserious fellow

Your reasoning is backward. didn't you read when he said he will not disclose his points till court hearing day?

So why do you think a man of his calibre will take this as point to alter stuff?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by DaCharis2016: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Where are the 5 prayers?

So no prayer of disqualification based on rigging?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by olatuns2017: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

God of Nazareth !!!

Pls if you want to have sense

Don't follow Obi again or else you won't have sense again

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ola260: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bentonite1:

Your reasoning is backward. didn't you read when he said he will not disclose his points till court hearing day?

So why do you think a man of his calibre will take this as point to alter stuff?
Oga why the insult na.
Abi the mumu na your father
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bentonite1: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Lawyers just want to pack lot of things in the petition to make it more because even kindergarten lawyers know you can’t win the argument if 25% in Abuja at the court.

Obi don scam Obi supporters. It seems Tinubu even planted some of his men among his attorneys coz what kind of prayer is this that Obi filed? It’s so watery and nonsensical.

Ever since I saw the news on front page without the actual prayers of Obi to the court, I know something is wrong.

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Epistasis(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kindledlight:

He said they should order for another election, as if he will sponsor it, who even have time for another election.

You can imagine that…. shocked shocked shocked shocked

The man is just too daft!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by johnjose68: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bentonite1:

A man of which calibre No be calibre, na calibrator grin
Obi.diot are more idio.tic than idiots.

We told the i pob terrorists that they will wail and cry after the elections. We even told them to start rehearsing how to do that. We also told them to start practicing how to commence their bia.fraud agitation. We equally told them never to forget to call Nigeria a zoo.

It seems they listened to us by doing just that and we are happy for them.

Their pains are our joy. We want them to continue to wallow in the unending pain, as it is a testament to the fact that they are children of perdition.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

My appeal to them is NEVER to stop their bitter and emotional outbursts, because we are enjoying them.
1, 2, 3, oya continue....

Let me add to their pain:

AN IBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

Go and verify.

Also, We don't want you again in Nigeria. start your agitation now.

Go and develop your land-locked region. grin
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by damirosky60: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
See the details

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Chivik93(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
With time the gravity of these prayers will be revealed, NO RUSH! it was not made for everyone to understand in the first place,

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bentonite1: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ola260:
Oga why the insult na. Abi the mumu na your father

You can't be blind and stopid same time. please choose one struggle
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by occfx: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by seunfly: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
His whole campaign was centered around Christian and Igbos versus the rest of Nigerians. He played the religious card which helped him win votes in parts of Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau and the likes. Thus made Muslims who were never interested in the election to vote for Tinubu.

The truth is Tinubu was very lucky, if PDP was united and Obi did not leave, PDP would have won hands down. Any sane person will see that LP and PDP divided each other's votes. The narrative of rigging is just to hold on to hope and delegitimized Tinubu's government which will make them relevant for the next election.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by damirosky60: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
The details

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by occfx: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:
One thing is surprising to me.

In all his petition, he did not say the election was rigged. I guess he learnt he doesn’t have a case against the actual election itself and now he is extending his case to the candidature of Tinubu and Shettima and saying they are not qualified to contest.

His evidence will be the David Hundeyin numerous jargons of Chicago state and etc and that will be his ground of wanting the court to declare Tinubu not qualified to contest.

If you are not qualified to context, how many votes you get is irrelevant and if you don't have upto 25% votes in Abuja, the millions of votes you got elsewhere is irrelevant.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by damirosky60: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Details

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ola260: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bentonite1:

You can't be blind and stopid same time. please choose one struggle
What's stopid, ipob don get their own dictionary again?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Dijita: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
blacksam01:
he truely challenged the process not the result as he said...

true to his words!
How is this going to help him win the election? If Tinubu and Shetima is disqualified, who is going to represent APC?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by 123yes(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
it is your father that is idiot. Lazy Nigeriian youth. That idiot is some body' father. Tell us who is your father.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by funshint(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aren't most of these pre-election issues? And that 25% FCT request is dumb. Expect better from PO and his legal team. If this is all they have I'll just advise they withraw the case. They might even end up being fined.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bentonite1: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ola260:

What's stopid, ipob don get their own dictionary again?

MORE REASON I CALLED YOU THAT. BACKWARDNESS LIKE YOU. CAN'T USE HIS BRAIN LOL. DON'T YOU KNOW SOME WORDS ARE SENSITIVE LOL OP AS always
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by ejimatic: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

. No rigging again? No overvoting again? grin grin grin. I think Obi and LP are "giants " but I have now seen that they are midgets......Moro pe won Tobi ni ,ASE won Fuye gege ....,.DoA allegations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.