Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers (53657 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by occfx: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Don't give up at all. The PO legal team know exactly what they are doing.

You have to realise that INEC only gave the LP lawyers access to the election materials just a few days ago, and the legal team had to file something before their deadline for filing cases run out.

I'm sure that as I write, the LP machinery is sieving through the mountains of evidence, and may yet attach evidence of electoral fraud, once they identify enough. At the moment, I am pretty sure LP can prove massive electoral fraud in both Rivers and Lagos state presidential election exercise, but they have to bring in more fraud cases from more states, and that will not be difficult.

Remember that this is not the first time Obi is facing such an obstacle. These people know the process. Tinubu's team is worried now. Trust me.

Hahaha, you know one game most people don't know how to play in Nigeria is chess game but that game is wonderful. Tinubu was busy closing up gaps of the rigging with inec and now Obi is coming from another dimension different from there expectations. Read 48 laws of power, it's exactly what Obi is doing. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Ola260: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bentonite1:

MORE REASON I CALLED YOU THAT. BACKWARDNESS LIKE YOU. CAN'T USE HIS BRAIN LOL. DON'T YOU KNOW SOME WORDS ARE SENSITIVE LOL OP AS always
U just displayed one of your many act of foolishness. So sensitive words are to be spelt wrong and ipobly.
Wow wow.
Pls don't tag me again sha because na curse remain.
I no get time to dae argue with sore losers
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OChimex: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChatterHouse:
He's building a case
But some miscreants here thinks it's a joke

You don't know how the legal process work, those little things can be expunged to bigger arguments

Read to understand, don't follow sensational news headline

You are absolutely correct. They forgot this is a man who fought and won over INEC installed governor in Anambra, was butted out of govt house by the house, then again fought in courts and reclaimed his mandate.
He is very experienced with election court cases, very very experienced.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by occfx: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Digriz:
Too many kids brain here but i trust Obi. When the bombshell will drop,everywhere go scatter in APC camp and their friend INEC.

Kids brain plenty... Now I know it's very easy to manipulate Nigerians. Just run a script on them that has a good beginning if your intention is going to end bad and do otherwise if your intentions will end good for you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Madups(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dont worry, i will do just that but after you must have returned from yabaleft.
duro4chang:
You lack home training. your language is dirty, foul, uncouthed and unprofessional. You need to have your head examined
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by newnigerdelta00: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/589365-just-in-peter-obi-files-petition-against-tinubus-victory-seeks-five-prayers.html

Peter Obi your tribunal petition is so weak as you are, this show's you lost and lose the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by newnigerdelta00: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChatterHouse:
He's building a case

You don't know how the legal process work, those little things can be expunged to bigger arguments

You are stupid
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Don't give up at all. The PO legal team know exactly what they are doing.

You have to realise that INEC only gave the LP lawyers access to the election materials just a few days ago, and the legal team had to file something before their deadline for filing cases run out.

I'm sure that as I write, the LP machinery is sieving through the mountains of evidence, and may yet attach evidence of electoral fraud, once they identify enough. At the moment, I am pretty sure LP can prove massive electoral fraud in both Rivers and Lagos state presidential election exercise, but they have to bring in more fraud cases from more states, and that will not be difficult.

Remember that this is not the first time Obi is facing such an obstacle. These people know the process. Tinubu's team is worried now. Trust me.
Why then did Peter Obi said he won? So he has no evidence at that time but he said "I won and I'm going to prove it". Which makes him a liar. He didn't actually know if he won or not.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by shibanbo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
I knew this idiot has no case.🤣
You believe what social media posted,so if he is filling a case he will now come on social media and bring out all his case so the opponent knows what he or she will be facing
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by AsomughaChuks05: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi is frustrated. He has been trying without success to get a federal position since he left government house Awka. Don't mind him and his attention seeking court allegations.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by cosmos1440: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/589365-just-in-peter-obi-files-petition-against-tinubus-victory-seeks-five-prayers.html

This is so so so stupid and inconsequential...
by the way, between Peter Obi and his mumu supporters, who mumu pass ?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by EvangDrGeo: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
burp18:
I knew this idiot has no case.🤣

This man you just called Idiot is far much more valuable than your father 100 times.

True or false? Think deeply
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bigkoko: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Now i know why Peter Obi always win court case! Just a sealed document from From States Department, the Drug Baron is toast! No wonder Joe Biden didnt congratulate the idiot!

He is a convict & not fit to even contest......

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by brutal1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nail grin Very smart grin grin So you followers have been stupid all along shouting the election was rigged. Inconsistent mf!
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Abuja 25% would nail Tinubu.Peter Obi is smart.Pdp would file case for rigging and none upload of results.Peter Obi covered other areas.Thats if this prayers are true becos premium times is pro apc.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OfoIgbo: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

Why then did Peter Obi said he won? So he has no evidence at that time but he said "I won and I'm going to prove it". Which makes him a liar. He didn't actually know if he won or not.

CIA urchin, please go through this thread to get a more complete picture of the legal battle about to ensue.

Pay particular attention to the fact that one of Obi's prayers is that he should be issued with a certificate of return as the only person in the february presidential election that satisfied the stipulations of the constitution with regards to who should be declared a winner in the Nigerian presidential election.

https://www.nairaland.com/7621793/full-report-peter-obi-labour
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by profmallor: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Even you if honest to yourself was expecting a better case that what is been listed above. I am utterly disappointed if this is all his legal time could come up with, thats a joke. At some point we all must sheath the sword and move on.

ChatterHouse:
He's building a case

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by soojar(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

In summary, Only 2 things Obi has against the election.
1. Tinubu and Shettima are not qualified to contest
2. 25% in Abuja

I'm really disappointed. I thought Obi said he was going to challenge the process.

If not that the lawyers on both sides will want to use this case to chop money from both Obi and Tinubu, this case would be over within 1 month.

Firstly, what were you looking at between the time that Tinubu became a candidate and the time of election that you didn't challenge the candidature then? (this was like a period of 3 to 4 months), But you just woke up now that election has been won and you want court to rule on that within 2 months before swearing in? If it gets to supreme court they will throw it out on technicalities easily.

25% in Abuja is no brainer, though it can be argued either way, but be rest assured that no sane Judge will order a fresh election because someone that had majority votes and also have 25% in 30 out of 37 states (FCT has already been given a state status by a supreme court judgement) did not get 25% in Abuja. It is going to be a unanimous decision that the section of the constitution that says "and" FCT is referring to FCT as one of the states in Nigeria.

It is obvious that Obi is aware that he lost this election fair and square but just to keep his supporters loyal to him till 2027, he needs the court case (which will likely drag for the next 2 years) to keep them together till then. Good strategy.

If this is the best the LP can come up with, Tinubu should start assembling his cabinet.

We learn everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by shibanbo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please GO WND READ THE MAIN FILED CASE AGAIN PLEASE
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OChimex: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:
One thing is surprising to me.

In all his petition, he did not say the election was rigged. I guess he learnt he doesn’t have a case against the actual election itself and now he is extending his case to the candidature of Tinubu and Shettima and saying they are not qualified to contest.

His evidence will be the David Hundeyin numerous jargons of Chicago state and etc and that will be his ground of wanting the court to declare Tinubu not qualified to contest.

Don’t make a fool of yourself. First know this, Obi fought in courts and won over INEC installed governor, Andy Uba, he won him in Supreme Court, after the final attempt by Andy and Dangote to bribe the judge with $7 million failed: this was how he built his case, Andy won in tribunal, highly courts, then at Supreme Court Obi brought the master key which nobody knew about and the judges hands were tied. He was impeached by the Anambra state house of assembly, he built up his case again stupidly and his masterclass was brought out at the last and he won and was brought back as the governor. He went to court again, asking them to add to his tenure all the time wasted by Andy and impeachment, which is why Anambra Gubernatorial election time is different from the rest of the states.
This guy has 3 times, fought the strong powers that be and had on those 3 times won.
He had a masterclass. Tinibu will win in Tribunal, high court, and that masterclass will be brought out at Supreme Court. Don’t think you know better than the over 20 Sans and Profs.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by pacespot(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
You say 5 prayers but you mention 4, these idiotic posters on this useless forum sha.

What is the 5th prayer:

"That Tinubu did not get the majority of the lawful votes."

I hope this has answered those fools saying Peter Obi did not petition the election for rigging?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Bigkoko: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
The idiots too stupid to understand the law were busy updating their rigging, but unaware they were led down the wrong path...... For one, he is a convicted drug peddler.... Once Justice Department of the USA sends their sealed document detailing the Age, perjury of this thief coupled with his real identity and his conviction, even aunty Remi go run leave the crook!

occfx:

Hahaha, you know one game most people don't know how to play in Nigeria is chess game but that game is wonderful. Tinubu was busy closing up gaps of the rigging with inec and now Obi is coming from another dimension different from there expectations. Read 48 laws of power, it's exactly what Obi is doing. We are watching.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by frankson1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
azpekuliar:
This report is imbalanced (deliberately)

Report the balanced one.

Thank you.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by abidem4real: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Abuja 25% would nail Tinubu.Peter Obi is smart.Pdp would file case for rigging and none upload of results.Peter Obi covered other areas.Thats if this prayers are true becos premium times is pro apc.
Like seriously! If PDP files a case against rigging and Obi files a case against Abuja's 25% non compliance and paradventure they both win, who then becomes Nigeria's president between the two fools? Idiotic somebody!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by occfx: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bigkoko:
The idiots too stupid to understand the law were busy updating their rigging, but unaware they were led down the wrong path...... For one, he is a convicted drug peddler.... Once Justice Department of the USA sends their sealed document detailing the Age, perjury of this thief coupled with his real identity and his conviction, even aunty Remi go run leave the crook!

He may be arrested ones that bomb is released. Na there the katakata go start and Nigeria go scatter. Obi and group left him to contest but I know Tinubu has a lot of skeletons. This April and May go sweet
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by frankson1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
OChimex:

Don’t make a fool of yourself. First know this, Obi fought in courts and won over INEC installed governor, Andy Uba, he won him in Supreme Court, after the final attempt by Andy and Dangote to bribe the judge with $7 million failed: this was how he built his case, Andy won in tribunal, highly courts, then at Supreme Court Obi brought the master key which nobody knew about and the judges hands were tied. He was impeached by the Anambra state house of assembly, he built up his case again stupidly and his masterclass was brought out at the last and he won and was brought back as the governor. He went to court again, asking them to add to his tenure all the time wasted by Andy and impeachment, which is why Anambra Gubernatorial election time is different from the rest of the states.
This guy has 3 times, fought the strong powers that be and had on those 3 times won.
He had a masterclass. Tinibu will win in Tribunal, high court, and that masterclass will be brought out at Supreme Court. Don’t think you know better than the over 20 Sans and Profs.

You're comparing state and gubernatorial election to Federal and Presidential election and not just with anybody but Tinubu undecided

This is how you guys were giving him numbers before the elections undecided

And Tinubu's SANS are rookie and junior toPO's over 20 SANS

No be only master key, he should add slave key too.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by Oskiki: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Or maybe he couldn’t access the result?
Beremx:
Number 3 is the only sensible thing there.
Probably the situation room of the LP showed Tinubu actually won.

I give up!!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by azpekuliar: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
frankson1:

Report the balanced one.

Thank you.

It is on the front page now

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by emmydee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
The way you people dish out fake news on Nairaland is amazing.

This is not the Prayers of the Labour Party. Check out the new thread where a certified true copy is posted to show the real prayers. Tifiaakwa!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by blacksam01: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dijita:

How is this going to help him win the election? If Tinubu and Shetima is disqualified, who is going to represent APC?

the election will be re ordered...with their exclusion..APC may have another candidate..but not them..

mayb there is something big they have against them which is a loop hole in d electoral act...
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by frankson1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

This man you just called Idiot is far much more valuable than your father 100 times.

True or false? Think deeply

But you and your kind have called PMB and BAT worse names undecided
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by AlphaWolf27: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Building what case. He's played all of you for FOOLS.
ChatterHouse:
He's building a case

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by OChimex: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
frankson1:

You're comparing state and gubernatorial election to Federal and Presidential election and not just with anybody but Tinubu undecided

This is how you guys were giving him numbers before the elections undecided

And Tinubu's SANS are rookie and junior toPO's over 20 SANS

No be only master key, he should add slave key too.
Nobody is talking about the outcome now; but you calling those Obi’s prayers laughable, is a joke and out of ignorance.

Nobody is discrediting Tinibu’s men,

On the outcome, nobody Trust Nigeria Judiciary. They are far messed up now than ever before.

One thing, Andy Uba was OBJ s boy, and the then mighty OBJ was a sitting president who wanted to install Andy Uba in Anambra. Andy, too get too much money to throw about to the Judiciary. just to give you heads up on who Obi fought then.

We watch and see how it plays this time. But to be honestly, I don’t bloody care, I have left the country long ago and not coming back soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.