Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (34918 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by bunmioguns(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2011
Igi Aruwe soundrack by femi fadeyi
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by olumidazz: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2011
Have you all forgotten the best man done by rl, tyress, ginuwine and case. That could easily go as my best move soundtrack bestman
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by teeewai(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2011
It Must Have Been Love (Roxette)

Movie:[size=8pt] Pretty Woman[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by monblaze(f): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2011
so many of my faves already mentioned here,
fave soundtrack albums tho:
Sound of Music
Dream Girls
Mamma Mia

then more recently
Rolling in the deep - Adele - I'm Number Four, iono why. made me love the song.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by dokkyelele(f): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2011
Am a Movie Producer,if l start mention my sound tracks the list is endless but the ones l cant do without listening to are
The Book of Love by Peter Gabriel
Movie: Shall We Dance?
'Reflection' performed for Disney Mulan by Lea Salonga
The Original English version was performed by Christina Aguilera BUT the Latin Version of Christina Auilera 'Mi Reflejo' is superb l bet u will LOVE.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Gbenge77(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2011
Airforce one soundtrack.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by BabaEleko(m): 3:48am On Oct 08, 2011
[size=16pt]I go chop your dollar by Osofia grin[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 08, 2011
Bodyguard - I will always love you.

Nigerian movie- Nneka
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by IbroSaunks(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2011
first and foremost, celine dion-my heart will go on (titanic)
chad kroegger - hero( spiderman )
linkin park - leave out all the rest (hell boy2) , what iv done, the great divide , (transformers 1-3)
yoav-where is my mind (sucker punch)
and many others i can't remember, i like that iris song by googoo dolls too though i haven't seen the movie, i love soundtracks!!!
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by johncasey1(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2011
Titanic -celine dion(my heart will go on) The princess & the frog -Neyo(best i neva knew) The prince of egypt -mariah carey & whitney houston (believe) Gangster's paradise by Julio Ali -R KELLY (world's greatest) The karate kid Justin bieber & jaden smith(Never say never ) Also soundtracks for When u are mine & Passions
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Chygoz2(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2011
Enya's "Now we're free" in gladiators, "Pm's love theme" in love actually played when the boy was running at the airport looking for the girl, linkin park, "New divide" in transformer 2, the song playing when the avatar was waterbending the sea in the last airbender, "funeral" from the last episode in flash forward just before the second blackout occured.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Chygoz2(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2011
Enya's "Now we're free" in gladiators, "Pm's love theme" in love actually played when the boy was running at the airport looking for the girl, linkin park, "New divide" in transformer 2, the song playing when the avatar was waterbending the sea in the last airbender, "funeral" from the last episode in flash forward just before the second blackout occured.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2011
Survivors- Eye of a tiger - rocky
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by baslone: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2011
"U Will Know", written by a D'Angelo, performed by Black Men UNITED for the movie "Jason's Lyric".
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by darqly(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2011
Hans Zimmer's scores are haunting, presently I'm listening to OST for INCEPTION. And Clint Mansell, he did the score for SMOKIN ACES, just fantastic. Then Ennio Morricone for westerns, and James Horner for TITANIC, 48hrs etc. Then there's Jerry Goldsmith. They're many and I'm just a hound for Movie themes and OSTs.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by RuuDie(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2011
To make you feel my love - Garth Brookes (OST Hope Floats)

What makes you stay - Deana Carter (OST Hope Floats)

I Do Cherish you - 98 Degrees (OST Notting Hill)

All of my days - Changing Faces (OST Space Jam)

You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins (OST Tarzan)

Act a fool - Ludacris (OST Fast & Furious)

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by RuuDie(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2011
Secrets - One Republic (OST The Sorcerers Apprentice)

Purple Rain - Prince (OST Purple Rain)

Because you loved me - Celine Dion (OST Up close and personal)

Best Man - Tyrese, RL, Case, Ginuwine (OST Best Man)

This is how it works - TLC ( OST waiting to exhale)

I gave my love to you - Sonja Marie (OST waiting to exhale)

Didn't know I was looking for love - Everything but the Girl (OST)

I dare you to move - Switchfoot (OST A walk to remember)
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by akyus(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
1. Mission Impossible. Director, Brain De Palma. Starring Tom Cruise. Soundtrack by Danny Elfman.
2. The Good the Bad and the Ugly. Director, Sergio Leone. Soundtrack by Ennio Morricone.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by 76Naira(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
mi2
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Cdspencer(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
Desperado soundtrack- Antonio Banderas
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Theben(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mine is Jason walker Down- Vampire diaries
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Theben(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mine is Jason walker Down- Vampire diaries
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by cantell(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
RuuDie:

To make you feel my love - Garth Brookes (OST Hope Floats)

What makes you stay - Deana Carter (OST Hope Floats)

I Do Cherish you - 98 Degrees (OST Notting Hill)

All of my days - Changing Faces (OST Space Jam)

You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins (OST Tarzan)

Act a fool - Ludacris (OST Fast & Furious)
I also love "i do cherish you" and "when you say nothing at all"(nottinghill soundtrack.
Here it comes by dido(Roswell Ost)
It must have been love by roxette - Pretty woman soundtrack.
Somebody save me by Remy zero - Smallville soundtrack.
Time after time by Eva cassidy - Smallville soundtrack.
Count on me by whitney houston - waiting to exhale movie soundtrack.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by montelik(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
John Barry's scores for On her Majesty's secret service, particularly Louis Armstrong's - We Have All The Time In The World.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by JUO(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Original Soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone
the best
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Michelle Featherstone Careful on HowI met your Mother.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Toniahat(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
For me,
I love breath again by sara bareilles ,time of our lives by tyrone wells,turn to stone by Ingrid Michaelson,family tree by Mathew west,A drop in the ocean by Ron pope in vampire diaries
And you by switchfoot in the movie,a walk to remember
I love the reason by hooberstank in the movie 4400
Also sway by pussy cat dolls,the book of love by peter Gabriel in the movie "shall we dance,the song Angels by westlife in Alias, n lots more.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Toniahat(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
Its sway by pussy cat dolls in shall we dance
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
Vangelis - Chariot of fire (Chariot of fire )
breathtaking, nostalgic

When we are king - Brian McKnight (Ali)
inspirational, soul lifting

Now We Are Free - Lisa Gerrard & Hans Zimmer (Gladiator)
Awe inspiring, soul stirring

You were there - Babyface (Simon Birch)
emotional, lachrimal
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Toniahat(f): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
Its sway by pussy cat dolls
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by naanmin(f): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2011
MAYBE TOMMORROW(CRASH)
TIRE SWING- KIMYA DAWSON(JUNO)
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by k2fresh: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
the game(ghana movie)-love the sound track like crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates / BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.