Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty (3412 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / My Wife Is Too Dirty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Guys i dont even know how to even start saying this

I got married to the love of my life and you know before our marriage we already agreed on a no sex before marriage. My husband is a devoted muslim and he understood my plight very well although we had romance section once a while but no penetration

Fast foward to when we got married hmmm the night of our wedding day i notice my husband doesnt get tired easily and he had me in a very much intense way , dont blame me for complaining i am not the sex type but then i had to endure although i enjoyed it too but he was too strong and intense

๐Ÿ˜žGuys hmmm i didnt know my ordain yet my husband like sex too much and it is already affecting me too. he sex me in such a way that i feel like a prostitute and feel so dirty inside. Now all i think of is my husband sexing me i already got too use to him that if we dont ask sex for one day i wont get myself, i know must of you will be like then why am i complaining

The other day i couldnt hold it to the extent that i had to go and visit him in the office he works at Alahusa and he is a director so he has his own space i didn't know what came over me i started seducing him till he mounted me again and did it so good that i feel ashamed of myself for going to meet him at work

Now i cant focus on anything else in my life when he is at home there is nothing more going through my head and when he is not home i cant hold it any longer. And i blame him so much for turning me to something like this sometimes i think of my self as a sex object alone i just want him inside me everytime

Guys help me out do i need a psychology or what this guy doesnt know the beast he has created inside me i am scared of if he is not at home to satisfy me will i be able to control myself

Help me out guys!!!!๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Ballzproblem2: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
trash fake story

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
trash fake story

Plsss it not a cooked up story it real help me guys๐Ÿ˜ž

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
good anaconda don catch you... there is nothing wrong with you jor as sex is a dirty deed (even in marriage)!

you have turned into the dirty slut that your husband desires, well done!

enjoy the ride and hopefully the sex intensity remains the same forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
good anaconda don catch you... there is nothing wrong with you jor as sex is a dirty deed (even in marriage)!

you have turned into the dirty slut that your husband desires, well done!

enjoy the ride and hopefully the sex intensity remains the same forever.

Thanks but i feel it getting too much i need to grow on other aspect of life till now i cant say maybe it because of this sex thing i havent concieve
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Lungdick: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Self control and determination is all you need

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thank you

I tried refuting the urge sometimes but i end up loosen up i dont know how my husband does it once he touch me i am already dripping down there

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by sauceEEP(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Super story, the office romp gave you out...... angry

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Prettyballer:
Thanks but i feel it getting too much i need to grow on other aspect of life till now i cant say maybe it because of this sex thing i havent concieve

good/satsifying sex is a very important part of a good marriage... you can grow other aspects of your marriage while still satisfying your husband. the fact that you are getting addicted to it, is another matter altogether. some women realize after (virgin) marriage that they are nymphos and cant be satisfied, therefore need sex ALL THE TIME.

here is a very important question: did you go to your husband's office because you wanted to satisfy HIM or YOURSELF?!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

good/satsifying sex is a very important part of a good marriage... you can grow other aspects of your marriage while still satisfying your husband. the fact that you are getting addicted to it, is another matter altogether. some women realize after (virgin) marriage that they are nymphos and cant be satisfied, therefore need sex ALL THE TIME.

here is a very important question: did you go to your husband's office because you wanted to satisfy HIM or YOURSELF?!

It was all because of myself i needed it and i couldnt think of any other thing when i was home before ordering a ride i didnt even let him know. The worst part is that dirtiness i feel after the whole thing. I am a religious person so i feel anything we do outside the home is public that was why i felt dirty

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
sauceEEP:
Super story, the office romp gave you out...... angry

I wish it was ๐Ÿ˜“
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Blupen969(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
He is your husband Bleep him 50 times in a day, is he complaining?? reincarneted olosho, do your job baby girl.....next

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Crucialgem(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blupen969:
He is your husband Bleep him 50 times in a day, is he complaining??
reincarneted olosho, do your job baby girl.....next

She has a psychological problem and she needs to see a therapist. Or else she is on her way to becoming a nympho on the long run op will begim to jump to anything called dick and become a renowned married olosho grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Blupen969(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Crucialgem:

She has a psychological problem and she needs to see a therapist. Or else she is on her way to becoming a nympho on the long run op will begim to jump to anything called dick and become a renowned married olosho grin
Crucialgem Therapist cannot change nature i want my wife to be like her she is a trophy wife to me, i want a wife that will pieces me so that even if i see a ghost i no go get strength to run, i go even get opportunity to face my fears for this life

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Crucialgem(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blupen969:
Crucialgem Therapist cannot change nature i want my wife to be like her she is a trophy wife to me, i want a wife that will pieces me so that even if i see a ghost i no go get strength to run, i go even get opportunity to face my fears for this life

Guy be careful what you wish for i know exactly what op type is, my guy na you go run ooo

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Blupen969(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Crucialgem:

Guy be careful what you wish for i know exactly what op type is, my guy na you go run ooo
Crucialgem I go only run if i get strength nah grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by imagrg(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
My cucumber size preek can help cure your nyphomaniac tendency. Just call me for free fvck. grin
Prettyballer:

Plsss it not a cooked up story it real help me guys๐Ÿ˜ž
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by falcon01: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Prick wey dey reset brain

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2023
imagrg:
My cucumber size preek can help cure your nyphomaniac tendency. Just call me for free fvck. grin

I wish you could be this once serious and give me a better advice thats even if you have at all

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Prettyballer(f): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2023
falcon01:
Prick wey dey reset brain

I just want advice on how to regain my consciousness and stop thinking of getting laid by my husband all the time. I also have a career i want to pursue i have goals to attain
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by ChuksHills(m): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Prettyballer:

I got married to the love of my life and you know before our marriage we already agreed on a no sex before marriage. My husband is a devoted muslim and he understood my plight very well although we had romance section once a while but no penetration

Fast foward to when we got married hmmm the night of our wedding day i notice my husband doesnt get tired easily and he had me in a very much intense way , dont blame me for complaining i am not the sex type but then i had to endure although i enjoyed it too but he was too strong and intense

๐Ÿ˜žGuys hmmm i didnt know my ordain yet my husband like sex too much and it is already affecting me too. he sex me in such a way that i feel like a prostitute and feel so dirty inside. Now all i think of is my husband sexing me i already got too use to him that if we dont ask sex for one day i wont get myself, i know must of you will be like then why am i complaining

The other day i couldnt hold it to the extent that i had to go and visit him in the office he works at Alahusa and he is a director so he has his own space i didn't know what came over me i started seducing him till he mounted me again and did it so good that i feel ashamed of myself for going to meet him at work

Now i cant focus on anything else in my life when he is at home there is nothing more going through my head and when he is not home i cant hold it any longer. And i blame him so much for turning me to something like this sometimes i think of my self as a sex object alone i just want him inside me everytime

Guys help me out do i need a psychology or what this guy doesnt know the beast he has created inside me i am scared of if he is not at home to satisfy me will i be able to control myself

There is nothing wrong if you feel that way so far as it's legal but if you want to take it away from your mind look for something to do like a job or business that will always occupy ur mind and make you stop thinking about sex or you get pregnant with this ur mind will no longer be idol. Your husband is the first person you have had sex with and you love him very much that is why, don't worry it will stop just occupy your mind with something.
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Atom007(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2023
U r going into addiction already. All you need to do is to occupy ur mind and hands whenever u r alone, you can do that to eliminate such thinking. Going into other way round of spirituality, enemies use sex addiction in distracting the children of God from heavenly race. Therefore engage in prayer and fasting to support ur mind and hand engagement. Lady B, imagine someone caught u guys wen doing it in ur hubby's office, what will be d fate of his work, act now cos a stitch in time saves nine. I remain Atom007. Be blessed. Feel free for more counseling 08152191467
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Gadafii: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2023
As long as itโ€™s your legitimate husband, I see no issue here, heโ€™s your husband, not your slave master
I want to believe heโ€™s taking care of you and you are not lacking in material things, love or respect, so enjoy the black mamba you can only be young for a little time

btw Your husband is a good bad guy, we recommend him๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by PerfectMan24: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2023
U can easily cheat on him when he is not available.
U can easily get quickly from any dick to satisfy ur libido when he is away
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Xxx123xxx(m): 5:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Prettyballer:

..What do you do for a living?
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by falcon01: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Prettyballer:

I just want advice on how to regain my consciousness and stop thinking of getting laid by my husband all the time. I also have a career i want to pursue i have goals to attain
it's a good thing. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, because it ain't gonna last forever.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by TheZeezle(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Wahala wahala.... Ah this one go thief your dick if u spread am outside after washing oo. I hope u won't Bleep car gear someday. U better go find work! If you are busy with something, you won't be thinking dick upandown.
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Delete this monika after getting the needed advise else theyโ€™ll use it against you for as long as you are in this forum. I donโ€™t see anything wrong with you since it was your husband that brought out the other side of you. Anything in marriage isnโ€™t dirty, just make sure you do your cravings with your husband alone.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by okoroemeka(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Prettyballer:

I think you need a intimacy gadget to help the poor man,he will collapse one day

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Daviddavid2023: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2023
How yo hide private chat on GB WHATAPP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ouItYvxZi8
Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by 3phase(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Seems that is the reason you open this account. It I can see you just registered this yesterday. Anyways, last last you go dey fine

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by Fahvvy: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2023
"And i blame him so much for turning me to something like this sometimes i think of my self as a sex object alone i just want him inside me everytime"

You think of yourself as a s.ex object and somehow you still blame your husband? undecided...

Can't you get busy with your life or occupy your mind with something else other than s.ex? undecided...

There's really no point advising you, cause advising you is a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME as you wouldn't even apply whatever advice you're told undecided...

Someone who is ready to take an advice will NOT shift the blame to others, but rather will take responsibility for their lives, actions and thinking undecided...

And clearly, that's not you undecided...
So my dear Prettyballer, do whatever is in your mind undecided...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were You Ever Caught Having Sex? / Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.