Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? (4097 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / She Will Kill Herself If Her Younger Sister Gets Married B4 Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by sexyshe(f): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
will you be sincerely happy about it?
will u cry secretly in your room and say why not me?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by BABE3: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
sexyshe:

will  you be sincerely happy about it?
will u cry secretly  in your room and say why not  me?

LOL.

All I know is, if she doesn't make me her Maid of Honor -- wahala go shele.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by african1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
I honestly wouldn't care. I don't know why people make such a fuss about it, I am sure they will find someone too in the long run. ha ha ha tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by MMM2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
happy undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by meyri: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
My younger sister was married before me. I was very supportive and happy for her. It was her time, there was no need for jealousy, when it my time I want her to feel the same for me.
Yeah my mum and neighbors make me feel like I should be ashamed, but I not just going to rush to marriage for the sake of saving face.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
I will be very happy for her.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by sexyshe(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2011
meyri:

My younger sister was married before me. I was very supportive and happy for her. It was her time, there was no need for jealousy, when it my time I want her to feel the same for me.
Yeah my mum and neighbors make me feel like I should be ashamed, but I not just going to rush to marriage for the sake of saving face.

Thats where the problem is people around you will make you feel like a looser.The most important thing is not to rush into marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Fokativ: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
No comment
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by doeeyed: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2011
Be happy for her.
One has to be careful though, as relatives Wl want to pile on more pressure, simply be strong and remain occupied with your vision.

Depending on your relationship preceding the announcement, simply avoid platitudes, backhand comments or playful digs from stirrers both family and friends as they will abound in circumstances like these: pple have an uncanny desire to upset others particularly when living unfulfilled lives.

Life's too good for all that n wish the couple well.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by 195(f): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2011
BABE!:

LOL.

All I know is, if she doesn't make me her Maid of Honor -- wahala go shele.

how does that answer the question
you are becoming one of my favorite utterly thick posters

I might have to un-card you.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Exponental(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2011
U girls shldnt kill ursef ova unnecessary issues, its her time n luck.
Would u rather marry Mr Error 2 show seniority or wait 4 ur Mr Right.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2011
smh! sad
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2011
To me its no biggie, it is her luck I will be happy for her, being jealous of her is not going to change the fact that she is getting married before you,
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Ariyke: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'll be happy 4 her cus i believe my turn will definately cum
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Mr9ndhalf: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^ Precipitate??
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^precipitate!? grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^^^

pre-ci-pi-what??

how many syllables . . on top wetin??
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
7 years old grin

The feelings depends on the age gap.

Two years? Three years? No wahala.

Six years? Well, there will most likely be issues especially if the elder sister wants to be married.

It is natural in life.

Same feeling if she/he has a job first, enters the university first etc.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by Oyinss: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
4 of my younger siblings got married before me and I was happy for them and played my roles as expected. I got married 10years after the wedding of the first one. But to be honest with you, it was not easy.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? by chiommy123(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
My younger sister got married before me and I was very happy for her and gave her all the support she needed that deepened our relationship and she prays for me like there's no tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

WHEN GIRLS KEEP STARRING AT A GUY..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? / Are Girls A Real Headache?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.