Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? (1133 Views)

Your View About Social Network Love? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys / Try Everything B4 Getting Married Or Take The Chance Andget Married As A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by sexyshe(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
some will meet pastors,alfa to know if they are compatible,while some will say i dont have to meet anyone ,the most important thing is love.what do you think?
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by emofine(f): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
To tell you the truth I think I'll be quite skeptical if a Pastor etc was to tell me whose fit to be my husband or was to tell me I do not qualify to be Mr. X's wife . . . I understand that precaution must be taken when deciding on ones future/potential spouse but precaution must also be taken towards external advices in my opinion. I can also understand if someone who is in the faith (Christianity/Islam etc) seek the counselling/advice of their religious leader.

You know when I first read your question I interpreted it to mean would a person acquire a spiritual life before getting married - and if that were to be the proposed question I think or at least I'd hope to.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
I describe such people that meet such fake a[b]s[/b]s men of God, as as pitiably lopsided, pathetically immature, immaculately discombobulated and obviously suffering from a quantum quotidian dose of fickleness! As long as we understand each other, any other asteroid, in form of pastors or alfas that tries to evade our ozone layer of love, thereby gaining access to the atmosphere we call our relationship, would definitely not be welcome! They can save their useless prophesies for those gullible enough to listen to them or better still, put their prophesies to good use by prophesying the name of the scientist that will discover the cure for AIDS!. . . . . Spiritual my left butt cheek! EPIC GIBBERISH! grin grin
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by MMM2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
native doctor is d best angry
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by claremont(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
The only difference between a human being and a primate is the inherent capacity of a human being to reason for himself. The day a human being subjugates his ability to reason logically, and grants such ability to an unseen being, is the day he becomes no different from a primate!
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by sexyshe(f): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2011
sexkillz:

I describe such people that meet such fake a[b]s[/b]s men of God, as as pitiably lopsided, pathetically immature, immaculately discombobulated and obviously suffering from a quantum quotidian dose of fickleness! As long as we understand each other, any other asteroid, in form of pastors or alfas that tries to evade our ozone layer of love, thereby gaining access to the atmosphere we call our relationship, would definitely not be welcome! They can save their useless prophesies for those gullible enough to listen to them or better still, put their prophesies to good use by prophesying the name of the scientist that will discover the cure for AIDS!. . . . . Spiritual my left butt cheek! EPIC GIBBERISH! grin grin

I love this,i totaly agree with you.
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by koolguy88(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2011
before getting married, meet your wife and no other person
Re: What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? by candylips(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
koolguy88: before getting married, meet your wife and no other person
gbam

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? / Why Are Men So Incomplete? / How To Impress A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.