Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (43483 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Emma1Oj(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
They couldn't rig. So they declared him WINNER.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Push2Succeed(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
He will surely perform
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ravensckar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..
Let me help you summarize your point;

"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
-Plato

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by promisedeco(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
See jubilation

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by JohnGainsville(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations to the Governor elect

Also we acknowledge the tenacity and unwavering stand of the REC; Prof. Mrs Nnenna Oti.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Labour Party liberating Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by GeneralPula: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
ravensckar:
Let me help you summarize your point;

"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
-Plato

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Declanex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Finally, Abia and Abians are liberated from the shackles and leprous hands of PDP and it will be an end to them in the State.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Daniego(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am not from Abia state but I am here celebrating with them because Abia is the less progressive state in the south East and no hope at sight until labour party comes to a rescue. Please Alex don't disappoint us. I know you will put smile in the life of Ndi Abia and Igbo in general. Congratulations to Obidient family!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
kamez:
Reminds me of how imolites rejoiced when owelle rochas became governor

Forget jonsing, Okorocha did really well in his first, Na second term him come fuckup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by stacyadams: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin it is finished
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Kobicove(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
There was no way they could have rigged this one! grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by samwillyco1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations Ndi ABIA

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Alexprech: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ohh...Thank God...finally finally PDP is gone

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by KINGS100(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
It was nearly Rigged, but the people stood their ground and the rigger wasn't smart enough.

GeneralPula:

Inec is no more bias.
This election isn’t rigged.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by sukkot: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see abia state becoming better than USA and the entire Europe in the coming years courtesy of Alex Otti.

This I have seen.
i hope so. people from the east need a sanctuary in the east

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by chudez0147(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations Mr Alex

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by God1000(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
fergie001:
Good Better Best
I shall never rest
Until My Good is Better
And my better best

Finallyyyyy cool
I also rejoice with you bro.

Are you from Abia?
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by alobright17(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
It will never be well with PDP now and forever.

No wonder they can never complete there own building they started over 12yrs. Corrupt party. The main rigging giants.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by raystanley(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good radiance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by excellencyabia1: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jubilation in abia, ngwa as a whole never expected this
Nevertheless it is good for all abians

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by skj1377(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Like I always say you can't outrigg a popular candidate
Gucciblog:
Finally.

Alex Otti (Labour Party) - 175,467 Votes

Okey Ahiwe (PDP) - 88,529 votes

Labour Party won the election with 86,938 votes .

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by pocom35: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ournolly: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kerosene politics is dead in Abia.
Thank goodness!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by vladpetrovski: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
The world is yours.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by KingFrank01: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see abia state becoming better than USA and the entire Europe in the coming years courtesy of Alex Otti.

This I have seen.
Ammmmeeeeeennnnn

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by tyboy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Now you go hear word like inec could not rigged Abia. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Anywhere ellu p won the election was free and fair. I dey hear say unah won make the Abia REC the inec chairman now.πŸ˜„. Fear who no fear ellu p . Most of you are just a joker. Congrat to Alex otti the governor elect.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by BastadThiefnubu: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats to Abians! Liberation has come. Orji Ozor, T. Odor Orji and Ikpeazu deserve a place in the hottest part of hellfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / 'I Will Get You' β€” El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.