Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect (39253 Views)

The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Peter Mbah Reacts To His Declaration As Enugu State Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Broveens42(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by ojun50(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
See what the lord has done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Jestin: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Eluuupi 76

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oga no be by seeing what the Lord has done..na by for you to serve the people well!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Subonbon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
TossTos:
Indeed the lord has done it . Through LP and your people. They need good governance in return as appreciation...

The lord πŸ™ that did it for you , will do it for me , OP , Nairalanders and everybody reading this ...

Congratulations will never seize in our homes .. i like this , i am so happy for eLlu P cool amencheesy
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by TenderManiac: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria shall be free again

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by alibiz: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations to him, I pray for a better Abia

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by tyboy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
This won is not rigged grin.may God forgive us allπŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.congrats to Alex otti. Na who win I dey follow

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Antoeni(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
I I hope everybody is seeing how BVAS demystified Obingwa?

PDP initially scored about 108k votes without BVAS.

But with BVAS

PDP - 9,962
LP - 3,325.

This is exactly one of the foundational merits of Peter Obi's petition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by goslowgoslow(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am not Ellu P supporter but I am very happy about this. PDP has being a disaster in Abia for years. Congratulations to Otti.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Darammliveth(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
envoymedia:
Alex Otti has reacted to his declaration as winner of the Abia State governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638578089163735042?t=7Ig3zwb_o03mJpHuq7hXmA&s=19

Congratulations to my wife boss. May your tenure be a total blessing for people of Abia state and Nigeria at large.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by millionboi2: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
IPOB YOUTHS WON'T CALL THIS ONE STOLEN MANDATE SINCE IT IS IN THEIR FAVOR

CLOWNS
you dat said thy don't have structure,shame no catch you

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Pat081: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
And some are saying the vote is not counted what of this one now
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia liberated. Lagos coming soon.

GRV is Coming..

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Cmanforall: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
And His works are marvelous in our sight!

Alex Otti is an excellent finance administrator and will take Abia State to the next level.

Eastern Nigerian is gradually getting her leadership right!

The next idiot to be kicked out is the Supreme Court governor!

Congratulations, Dee Alex Otti πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I think both him and Ikpeazu rigged, but it ended up who rig pass.
Also, it seems some PDP stakeholders in Abia are not happy with Ikpeazu, and his choice of replacement.
Do not forget Abaribe (PDP Senator) had interest in that seat.
Also I don't know if Ikpeazu still loyal to those older PDP members
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Seankhalifa: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Give dis nigga time.. he will be the worse governor... thank God say lagosian use dia head...
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by chudez0147(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Otti reminds me of Oti Capet back in the days . Congratulations HE
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by HateBigots: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

CLOWNS
🀑... Aboki from Sokoto, be proud of your state... stop claiming Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by yahoodetector: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations Alex Otti!

Congratulations to the good people of Abia State!!

The people's mandate stood!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by afbstrategies: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alex Otti is where God want him to be, about to serve his people. May God give him all needed wisdom to make a difference. πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Racoon(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Now do it better than Ikpeazu or get booted out too. Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by sukkot: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
i love this for igbo people because this would give them incentive and enthusiasm to focus more on their states instead of lagos. igbos need a ray of hope in the east. I hope this guy can turn abia to Dubai . That's what igbos need. Something to believe in. The whole southeast is full of underachievers that's why igbos want to be part of Lagos and Lagos politics is because their region is full of losers like ikpeazu . It's full of darkness. But if Alex otti can bring that light to abia many igbos would stRt to look east again. I hope this man does not disappoint. He looks like a nice man. Has a pleasant face. A lot is resting on this mans shoulders. He is the beacon of light for Igbo people and he must prove to the world as the only obedient governor in Nigeria what we missed out on by not supporting the obedient family. He is the only beacon of light for obedients . Will be make it shine brighter and bring grace and glory to obedients or will he kill the light and bring mockery and jeers to the obedient family ? All you obedients have to help this man and work with him to turn abia to Dubai. Peter obi has to relocate to abia and work with this man closely to make sure he fulfills all the promises he made to Ndigbo . The future of a nation rests on this mans shoulders

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Ireportlive: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
They won't call it rigging
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Edwano1: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
congrat
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by yahoodetector: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

CLOWNS

There was no rigging, no ballot box snatching and no voters intimidation!

Now you can go and mix sniper with garri and drink! Tankio

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by FiremanX: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
I hope this man won't be as useless as ikpeazu? Igbos are always bad in choosing credible leaders.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by ufotunang: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
He will be a bigger thief than the orji's,, don't expect instant development in abia just yet,, Alex otti has contested for three times now,, and he finally gets it,, he will use his first tenure to recoup all the money he lost previously,, that is how politics is works in Nigeria,, know this earlier and know peace in future when it starts happening
,...as e dey pain them e dey sweet obi-dients

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
After 100 days in office, baba go port ...na so dem all dey - Ask Osho Baba and Obi

envoymedia:
Alex Otti has reacted to his declaration as winner of the Abia State governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638578089163735042?t=7Ig3zwb_o03mJpHuq7hXmA&s=19

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Finally...! PDP and INEC tried to run this one as usual but everybody eye dey red! grin

Nothing INEC could do... The gap was just ridiculous!

If the margin wasn't so wide from the collation centers, they could have swung it to PDP!

Congrats Alex Otti!

Time to open the decade old PDP can of worms!... Strip Uzor Kalu and his leadership lineage down to Ikpeazu naked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by ufotunang: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by ufotunang: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
yrex01:
They no rig this one, it’s free n fair election
..yes labour party always wins election free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / NERC Bars Discos From Billing Unmetered Residents Above N1800 / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.