Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness (1104 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / The Wailers In Need Of A New Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

He chose no to sleep with men like your father to make ends meet .

Is that a bad decision 🤷🤷

The joblessness of your father is worrisome, reason why you son is jobless
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
ruggedboy01:

You are the real dumbo, always incoherent and spiting your smelly saliva everywhere like a mad headless chicken

Dumbo like their principal
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

The joblessness of your father is worrisome, reason why you son is jobless

Is not our fault we just chose no to toll the step of your father.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Is not our fault we just chose no to toll the step of your father.

When would your father ever be responsible.

Why are you town your father's unachievable ways.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

When would your father ever be responsible.

Why are you town your father's unachievable ways.

Take it easy

I know homosexuality is not what you and your father signed up for .

But drinking yourself to stupor and typing rubbish is not the way to go .

If I don't understand you how can I help ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Take it easy

I know homosexuality is not what you and your father signed up for .

But drinking yourself to stupor and typing rubbish is not the way to go .

If I don't understand you how can I help ?

Had your pa being responsible,you wouldn't have been I'm a situation where you have to tro others.

Pa laid a very poor foundation
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Had your pa being responsible,you wouldn't have been I'm a situation where you have to tro others.

Pa laid a very poor foundation

It's okay take it easy .

I will try to talk to the boyfriend of your pa to make this go away
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by ebufa: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
i love this for igbo people that alex otti won because this would give them incentive and enthusiasm to focus more on their states instead of lagos. igbos need a ray of hope in the east. I hope this guy can turn abia to Dubai . That's what igbos need. Something to believe in. The whole southeast is full of underachievers that's why igbos want to be part of Lagos and Lagos politics is because their region is full of losers like ikpeazu . It's full of darkness. But if Alex otti can bring that light to abia many igbos would stRt to look east again. I hope this man does not disappoint. He looks like a nice man. Has a pleasant face. A lot is resting on this mans shoulders. He is the beacon of light for Igbo people and he must prove to the world as the only obedient governor in Nigeria what we missed out on by not supporting the obedient family. He is the only beacon of light for obedients . Will he make it shine brighter and bring grace and glory to obedients or will he kill the light and bring mockery and jeers to the obedient family ? All you obedients have to help this man and work with him to turn abia to Dubai. Peter obi has to relocate to abia and work with this man closely to make sure he fulfills all the promises he made to Ndigbo . The future of a nation rests on this mans shoulders

That is if the ever conspiratorial Yorubas do not nicodemously visit Sokoto caliphate to shoot down our well laid plans down! Leave Ndigbo alone for Pete's sake.............mentally we don pack comot from your Lagos.....ee remain for it to manifest physically, Like it is only in Lagos that Igbos thrive?........we are even more visible in Abuja! no worry things will change for every one's benefit! we need peace of mind abeg!
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by ebufa: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:
An average Yoruba man is full of envy.

It is unbelievable how hostile they can be .............I understand their angst though! Ndigbo almost over ran the place.....Personally I foresaw this and started liquidating early enuff........sold in Ajah to buy in Awka millenium! we need to go back home!
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
ebufa:

That is if the ever conspiratorial Yorubas do not nicodemously visit Sokoto caliphate to shoot down our well laid plans down! Leave Ndigbo alone for Pete's sake.............mentally we don pack comot from your Lagos.....ee remain for it to manifest physically, Like it is only in Lagos that Igbos thrive?........we are even more visible in Abuja! no worry things will change for every one's benefit! we need peace of mind abeg!
grin grin too funny. nicodemously lol
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by frankyychiji(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
lol well that was not me talking about LP not winning a single state. I actually need LP to win a state so we can see what we missed out on if the guy performs or not. We need one LP governor
Remove yourself from Abia politics and Elu Pee.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by powerkey: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok.how about falz and mr macaroni ?

You aeem angry that labour party won Abia right?

Sanwolu have not delivered Yoruba's from tourism, agberoism, stupidity and abject poverty.

Yoruba needs liberation from the charms/spell of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by AngelicBeing: 4:31am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin too funny. nicodemously lol
Dayuummmmm cheesy
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
powerkey:

You aeem angry that labour party won Abia right?

Sanwolu have not delivered Yoruba's from tourism, agberoism, stupidity and abject poverty.

Yoruba needs liberation from the charms/spell of Tinubu.
quite the opposite I am very happy that Alex otti won. I am not your typical vindictive Nigerian. I wish for all the regions to prosper so that we would not have unnecessary economic migrations. Only a stupid Nigerian would want only his region to prosper because in his stupidity he does not understand that if he is the only one prospering every other tribe will migrate to his region and then there would be overpopulation and suffering. It's that saying that if I am the only rich person in my family then we are all poor because all the poor ones would eventually drag you down from begging and begging etc but if everybody in the family is rich ? Then we are all rich. So I pray for all regions to have good leAders to bring prosperity so as to prevent economic migrant nuisance. I am very happy for Alex otti and I hope he does not disappoint. I strongly hope and pray he turns Abia to Dubai or at least if not Dubai turn it to something very nice and prosperous and desirable
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Yoruba envy has come to stay. They are bigots for life.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

This one made a vow to himself not to ever make sense

Yoruba people are now like "our village people" they never pray for their neighbours progress. God forbid this tribe. Even their pastors are like village witches.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2023
misano:
Yoruba envy has come to stay. They are bigots for life.
what are they envying ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Christistruth03: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Jesus Christ is the Only Messiah
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Jesus Christ is the Only Messiah
well he could be the Jesus Christ of abia
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
what are they envying ?

The richest tribe in Nigeria. We from Delta state they envy them as well.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

The richest tribe in Nigeria. We from Delta state they envy them as well.
where are the riches ? I don't see too many rich Igbo men. That's why they all try to escape eastern poverty and run to the north and west as economic migrants. So where are these riches you talk about ? Richest men in Nigeria are dangote otedola and adenuga. Richest woman is alakija. Where is this Igbo riches you talk about ? Owning tiny Alaba shop is riches ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
where are the riches ? I don't see too many rich Igbo men. That's why they all try to escape eastern poverty and run to the north and west as economic migrants. So where are these riches you talk about ? Richest men in Nigeria are dangote otedola and adenuga. Richest woman is alakija. Where is this Igbo riches you talk about ? Owning tiny Alaba shop is riches ?

That's the imbalance amongst the Yorubas and Huasas. Yorubas have the very rich and the very poor. Hausas have the very rich and the very very poor. But the Igbos have the very rich, rich and middle class. The Igbo tribe has no business with poverty.

BTW I didn't say richest man, I said richest tribe.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

That's the imbalance amongst the Yorubas and Huasas. Yorubas have the very rich and the very poor. Hausas have the very rich and the very very poor. But the Igbos have the very rich, rich and middle class. The Igbo tribe has no business with poverty.

BTW I didn't say richest man, I said richest tribe.
so why is the east the most poverty ridden region in the country with lowest GDP ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
so why is the east the most poverty ridden region in the country with lowest GDP ?

Okay, you just lied. The poorest state is in the North and SW. Please stay telling lies.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

Okay, you just lied. The poorest state is in the North and SW. Please stay telling lies.
they have the list somewhere on nairaland. The least productive region in the country is the east. The north produces all the agricultural products. The east produces almost nothing which is why it was easy to defeat you during the biafran wAr when they cut the food supply to the east from the west and north. The east can't feed itself. Where is the riches ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by misano(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
they have the list somewhere on nairaland. The least productive region in the country is the east. The north produces all the agricultural products. The east produces almost nothing which is why it was easy to defeat you during the biafran wAr when they cut the food supply to the east from the west and north. The east can't feed itself. Where is the riches ?

U 2 lie. Least productive in the East I beg stop telling lies here.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

U 2 lie. Least productive in the East I beg stop telling lies here.
LOL alright bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Audio Conversation With Oyedepo Is Fake, APC Propaganda - Vanguard / Keyamo Reacts To How Tinubu Was Welcomed At The Airport Video / TINUBUNOMICS: Naira Depreciates By 16% To N770.38/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.