Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? (2544 Views)

Is It Incest To Sleep With A Second Cousin?? / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / An Incest Birthday [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by seanwilliam(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
he was with me that time.

He told me to type it, and i did.

Murasi . Ma tan ra re je
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by id4sho(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
My best friend is really confused.

There happens to be a girl he loves.
He tend to find out that the girl is his second cousin (the same great grandfather).

So now, he is planning to marry the lady but is confused if it could be an incest.
Although he havent made the lady know of his intension yet.
Pls is it legal for them to marry ? Or an incest?

He reached to me for advise but dont know what to tell him.
So i decided to bring it here.
I will show him the opinions from here, at dawn when i reach his domot.

Pls ur opinions, advice, suggestions needed.

It depends on your culture
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by Warl0ck: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
seanwilliam:

Murasi . Ma tan ra re je
english pls
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by Barims(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
virginprincess:
Abeg there is nothing like second cousins to me anything after first cousins is no longer considered as family hence I can do anything with them.

Shameful 🤢
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by Princeaniemeka: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2023
IF YOU TRULY KNOW THE MEANING OF BLOOD BEING TICKER THAN WATER, YOU WILL NOT EVEN ASK THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. RUN FROM TABOO. SHALOM

Warl0ck:

He tend to find out that the girl is his second cousin (the same great grandfather).

So now, he is planning to marry the lady but is confused if it could be an incest.

Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by ArchiLimited: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2023
The fact he's asking this question, is the confirmation he needs to not go ahead.
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by jericco1(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2023
I don't really know man
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by lereinter(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
He should protect his sanity and peace

Why don't he look for another lady
Re: Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? by Nicemuna: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Warl0ck:

It is an incest and a taboo. Beside what he has for the lady is not love but lust. He should fight and resist such evil passion n lust, there are million of ladies out ready for marriage. And on a serious note if he has done anything sexually with the lady, he should go for cleansing because it comes a repercussion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Oloshos Are After My Life / Can A Woman Still Give Birth To A Healthy Baby At 37 / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.