Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa (741 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? / I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
I have observed that religion and culture frown at the talk of sex, leaving most people growing up knowing nothing about sex, and their body development. The white are always sincere, but anytime Africa want to do things we actually end up over doing it, becoming vulgar. Young guy having a wet dream will be term something else, you can't tell anyone you are having erection early morning as a young man, you have to figure out yourself how to control yourself. All normal things are spiritualized here. Watching or reading the white talks about their body and sexual life will make you know, you are not demon possessed. Medical science has helped and profer lot of solution to issues, but Africa is still largely behind. I kept wondering why? With all our religion and belief system, the number of premarital sex, unwanted pregnancy and children born out of wedlock are higher in Africa than other part of the world, according to Wikipedia. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by MrAgbako: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Because sex is a sacred ritual
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
I like sex topics alot because it broadens my experience and know what to expect but just mistakenly call penis on this forum and watch those wolves mannerlessly descend on you and call you names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Some things are easier said than done.

I used to think that parents who don't open up to their kids about sex and the changes in their bodies from their early teens were being selfish, until last year when my 13 years old nephew asked me to help him with his sex education homework..😂😂😂

When I checked the question paper it was talking about things like wet dreams, MouthAction, anal sex, menstrual cycle, sexual feelings, erection and etc.

Him being a boy even made everything much more awkward, it would've been much better if it was my niece because I find it easier to open up to her about such things rather than my nephews.
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I like sex topics alot because it broadens my experience and know what to expect but just mistakenly call penis on this forum and watch those wolves mannerlessly descend on you and call you names.

Abi... Even Biology teachers avoid the topic or anything pertaining to private organs.
Believe me, Nigerians like sex more than any other countries in the world, just bunch of hypocrite. What they speak against, that enjoy in the closet.

It hurts to grow up thinking something is wrong, until you delve into science and discover you are normal.
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chairmangg:
I have observed that religion and culture frown at the talk of sex, leaving most people growing up knowing nothing about sex, and their body development. The white are always sincere, but anytime Africa want to do things we actually end up over doing it, becoming vulgar. Young guy having a wet dream will be term something else, you can't tell anyone you are having erection early morning as a young man, you have to figure out yourself how to control yourself. All normal things are spiritualized here. Watching or reading the white talks about their body and sexual life will make you know, you are not demon possessed. Medical science has helped and profer lot of solution to issues, but Africa is still largely behind. I kept wondering why? With all our religion and belief system, the number of premarital sex, unwanted pregnancy and children born out of wedlock are higher in Africa than other part of the world, according to Wikipedia. Why?

Because a Typical African is so Religious yet a Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Some things are easier said than done.

I used to think that parents who don't open up to their kids about sex and the changes in their bodies from their early teens were being selfish, until last year when my 13 years old nephew asked me to help him with his sex education homework..😂😂😂

When I checked the question paper it was talking about things like wet dreams, MouthAction, anal sex, menstrual cycle, sexual feelings, erection and etc.

Him being a boy even made everything much more awkward, it would've been much better if it was my niece because I find it easier to open up to her about such things rather than my nephews.

That's the problem about AFRICA, we lack the knowledgeable and know how to do all this simple , the text book should simplified it,and it shouldn't even be an assignment in the first place and it all sounds vulgaris, also, we are not used to hearing it, growing up.
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by YoungLionken(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hh
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
But I ended up helping him, even though I think it would've been better if it was a guy helping him.

Because I'm very free and open with my nieces.
Chairmangg:

That's the problem about AFRICA, we lack the knowledgeable and know how to do all this simple , the text book should simplified it,and it shouldn't even be an assignment in the first place and it all sounds vulgaris, also, we are not used to hearing it, growing up.
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by labake1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na home training but I support early szx education for 21st century children, their level of inquisitiveness is so appalling
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by marlow1962(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na over Sabi they do we Africans.
As I Father (one 1 child for now), I always make sure I teach my kids about sex, things my dad didn't make out time to teach me, I will teach it to my children.
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
marlow1962:
Na over Sabi they do we Africans.
As I Father (one 1 child for now), I always make sure I teach my kids about sex, things my dad didn't make out time to teach me, I will teach it to my children.

Good... How to simplified it is the issues. Making them understand the understandable at each level of their growth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Peskid147: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
African are hypocrites
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Peskid147: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
African are hypocrites they indulge in sex in private and criticize the topic in public just too pathetic
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Peskid147:
African are hypocrites they indulge in sex in private and criticize the topic in public just too pathetic

And what's the way forward bayii?
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by kelspinall(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Africans too dey take things seriously
Re: Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa by Chairmangg(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2023
kelspinall:
Africans too dey take things seriously

No be lie...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Please I Need Your Advise On This One / Confirmed Method To Make 10k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.