Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (25507 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ektbear: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

So what happens after you marry 2 sisters? You only sleep with the older one right, while you keep one as replacement in case the older one dies eh? So then, what "general human standards" are you talking about?

Do you not see the distinction between being married to 'em and not? Like, how the standards change after you get married?

I don't see how you are equating one dude boning his wife's sister with another guy being married to two sisters.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

Sorry, I already got what I wanted.

Unfortunately for you, you did not get anything. You said the folks I support on NL are equally immoral and I asked you to list the immoral acts with proof which you are yet to do. So what exactly did you get and what sense does it make to make accusations that you can not support?

Like I said, you wont, you'll just dance around and dodge the questio like the other losers spewing the same rubbish, you ain't any different

Try make sense for a change?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Do you not see the distinction between being married to 'em and not? Like, how the standards change after you get married?

I don't see how you are equating one dude boning his wife's sister with another guy being married to two sisters.

Look dude, I don't know how you reason but whether you are married to 2 sisters or not, it makes no difference as long as you are sleeping with both of them. So you mean marrying both  of them then makes it morally right in your eyes? Some people even find polygamy morally wrong so what are you really getting at?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ektbear: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
I don't know what exactly your point is. I posed a question about whether you view two things as equivalent. It looks like you do.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

Right, and you should realize you cannot hold me to your OWN morality standards. I can be almost certain we don't share the same sense of morality.

I'm not holding you to any standard and I didn't ask you to say anything about yourself. Also you are not an elected official so don't try to switch, dance around and make this about you, this is not about you, this is about an elected official.

I asked you to tell us if it's perfectly ok for the people we elect to lead us to have s.ex with and get other people beyond their own matrimonial beds and wives pregnant?

Stop dancing around and answer the question, this is not about you.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
Like said before, "no one cares".
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm not holding you to any standard and I didn't ask you to say anything about yourself. Also you are not an elected official so don't try to switch, dance around and make this about you, this is not about you, this is about an elected official.

I asked you to tell us if it's perfectly ok for the people we elect to lead us to have s.ex with and get other people beyond their own matrimonial beds and wives pregnant?

Stop dancing around and answer the question, this is not about you.
You obviously don't know how to reason. I say "don't hold me to your morality standards". In the same token, does it not apply to anybody including an official? Did you elect this particular Governor? Did you vote for him? You are the one making it about you, because really when I say "don't hold me to your standards" I was not even speaking in the first person. You really don't have a point, so just. . .saunter to a corner.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

Like said before, "no one cares".

Speak for yourself.

And I'm still waiting for my answer Mr dodger.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

You obviously don't know how to reason. I say "don't hold me to your morality standards". In the same token, does it not apply to anybody including an official? Did you elect this particular Governor? Did you vote for him? You are the one making it about you, because really when I say "don't hold me to your standards" I was not even speaking in the first person. You really don't have a point, so just. . .saunter to a corner.

Like I said, I'm really not interested in your irrelevant meanderings and dodging, answering, I just need you to answer the question I asked you.

We both know the reason why you're dodging and refusing to answer.

YES or NO.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by moscoleee: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2011
true ?I can not belive that people can say anything about you any time cos you are in authority on in power well see this blog for more on a different topic http://ibemere-samuel..com
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by MrLawyer(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2011
Please how is that anybody's business. She opened her legs for him to put his lion in there, whose fault is that? Amebo people.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2011
Mr. Lawyer:

Please how is that anybody's business. She opened her legs for him to put his lion in there, whose fault is that? Amebo people.
Thank you. Has this story even been verified? Some mor.ons are already pouncing to score cheap political points. What goes on in his family is none of anybody's business; except for the people he answers to - the people of Enugu State. If they have anything against what he ALLEGELY did then they can take it up with him. He has not committed a crime even if the allegations are true. If you want to judge him with your moral (and probably unsound standards) feel free but if he does not answer to you you are merely shooting the breeze. You can say he disrespected his wife, but that's still your view (and subjective).
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

YES or NO.
Once you answer my question I will answer you:

1) Are you from Enugu State?
2) DId you vote for him?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by folapearse: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 1:14am On Sep 19, 2011
logica:

2) DId you vote for him?

lmao. I know your type and I knew you are not man enough to answer a simple yes or no question. You've been dancing around for how many posts now and finally, you highlighted your true cowardly color.

It beats me why some of you get on the internet just to run your mouth and spew rubbish and start getting funky with irrelevant nonsense when cornered.

Seriously, do you really have to vote for any public official to determine what's right or wrong or if it's ok for a public official to have sex with and get other people pregnant?

I find you very corrupt and despicable based on your utterances in this thread.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by member479760: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2011
Progress!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by lagcity(m): 3:27am On Sep 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

at those saying Igbos and yorubas. . . . . rotflmao!!!

One question, what goes on in a Nigerian man's mind when he knows that his wife/kids are at home while he's dipping his stick in another woman's puzzy?

what does wife and kid have to do with this? wife and kid is the last thing that comes to mind when you are forking puccy, okay. u r a woman. u cant understand. cheesy
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Sep 19, 2011
logica:

2) DId you vote for him?

That is an eejit response man . . . . sorry but you killed whatever it is you were going for with that, again, eejit response. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On Sep 19, 2011
lagcity:

what does wife and kid have to do with this? wife and kid is the last thing that comes to mind when you are forking puccy, okay. u r a woman. u cant understand. cheesy

That applies to women taking the dyke too . . .Now imagine if she was yours . . . . and not thinking of you and her kids with you,Will that help you better answer the question asked??
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by akwaowoudo(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2011
At any rate, Chime enjoyed their cuuunnnt. Stolen waters _sweetest! Not to worry, the younger sister is a back-up. Oh! -money sweet.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by akwaowoudo(m): 4:22am On Sep 19, 2011
Mr. Lawyer:

I Wonder.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by CyberG: 4:32am On Sep 19, 2011
Nigerians. . LOL. Defending useless leaders with no morality to lead by example! Nigerians like to compare with serious countries where their leaders MUST resign or be removed if this were to happen, yet they justify this guy because he is from their state/tribe or they support him! Who are you people deceiving? UNA GO SUFFER DIE. . .Reasonable people will be here reading about you whining about everything! LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Sep 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I agree. However, I am unlike most folks in that I do not expect leaders or elected officials to display higher morals than normal folks. I expect every single human to display good morals. Would his act have been less abhorrent had he not been a governor? I don't think so.

Very unfortunate character and mentality, I do hope and pray that the rest of Nigeria doesn't share your bankrupt beliefs system.

Why even cry and yell about ills like corruption if the citizenry care less about the moral implications and consequences of corruption?

Must you display the saddest depth of absurdities just to prove a silly point?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2011
[size=18pt]See the vultures gathering. grin grin Una go wait tire for this one becos, It is exactly wat the title says RUMOR. [/size]grin grin
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by YoruIgbo(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2011
For the governor to have a girlfriend is logical but not legal
For the Governor to have a child outside marriage is legal but not logical
For the Governor to have a child with his wife's sister is neither logical nor legal
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ucheblue: 6:12am On Sep 19, 2011
Am from Enugu this is a fabricated and fake story from political enemies.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2011
CyberG:

Nigerians. . LOL. Defending useless leaders with no morality to lead by example! Nigerians like to compare with serious countries where their leaders MUST resign or be removed if this were to happen, yet they justify this guy because he is from their state/tribe or they support him! Who are you people deceiving? UNA GO SUFFER DIE. . .Reasonable people will be here reading about you whining about everything! LOL grin grin grin grin

Very well said!!!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by jason123: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2011
ucheblue:

Am from Enugu this is a fabricated and fake story from political enemies.

So you form username sharp sharp to ehelp your governor, abi? Lie and say this is your first or usual username!!! grin grin grin

Na wa ooo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Pukkah: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2011
This story, if true, is abominable and reprehensible. It is totally sacrilegious regardless of culture or clime.

And who are these people providing soft landing or extenuating arguments for Chime? Do they aspire to do this as well? You may tackle the genuineness of the story but why bring up meaningless arguments about one other dirty man that is also guilty of the same crime? From this type of comments, is there any wonder that Nigerians (through the leaders they get) continue to wallow in under-development?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by itiswell1(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

For the governor to have a girlfriend is logical but not legal
For the Governor to have a child outside marriage is legal but not logical
For the Governor to have a child with his wife's sister is neither logical nor legal

This one wey u dey try show us say u do GST 102 for Uni. Abeg small small o
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by itiswell1(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2011
This has better remain a rumour as the topic implies. Although i'm not from Enugu nor the East, i think i admire the gentleman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics / Number Of Local Government Per State / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.